Mrs Hinch #492 Oh dear what can the matter be, the new boot room looks like a lavatory!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do any of you remember being 14? 14 year old girls are not angelic innocent little sweethearts who don't know about sex 🤣 Jamie is absolutely a pervy creep but also the child will know what a dildo is. In fact, at my daughter's school they were mentioned in sex ed in year 6, in relation the lesbians. Which turned out to be useful information for one of mine 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yes there’s a difference between them vaguely knowing what they are, and having them talked about in front of them
Totally agree, there's one thing them knowing and speaking to their peers about things like that...but it's totally different and slightly disturbing when it's an adult speaking like that in front of them!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She is boring isn't she... now SS is ending her maternity leave, Hunch is going to need to get off of the sofa

Reactions: 21
Bet Sofa is cacking herself. SS thinking of getting a new pooch. Meaning fresh new content that Sophie will never be able to give!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Do any of you remember being 14? 14 year old girls are not angelic innocent little sweethearts who don't know about sex 🤣also the child will know what a dildo is.
My almost 6 year old knows something about it too because they have an appropriate, factual children's book about how babies are made. It's a fact of life. Nothing to be ashamed about.

Someone knowing what sex is not the point though, that's not what's inappropriate.

Would you feel comfortable with a teacher filming your child and making dildo jokes around them even if they weren't "angelic and innocent" and knew what a dildo and sex was? 🤔 I know I wouldn't. It's bloody disturbing.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I can imagine all the huns painting the little area by their front doors where all the shoes are kicked off and piled, sticking up hooks and calling it a tend boot area. 🙄
Or having placed their order for stick on tiles from AmaZon have spent all weekend re-homing the spiders in the coal barn, throwing around the whitewash and nailing lumps of wood to the walls. Keep your eyes peeled Tattlers 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bet Sofa is cacking herself. SS thinking of getting a new pooch. Meaning fresh new content that Sophie will never be able to give!!
Have you forgotten about Raymond, Roy and Rodney?! Unveiled the same day as SS new puppy no doubt

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Makes perfect sense to start on all the work that needs doing outdoors in the winter 🙃
You read my mind! Earlier I started a 48 hr urine collection, it’s an annual thing but for one thing and another, it’s moved from being a summer thing where I’d have to take the containers up to the hospital two days in a row because of the heat to now just once as it’s cold enough without having to be stored in a fridge ( bearing in mind, I am so poor I don’t have 20 fridges 😂 ) I actually said out loud ‘ see, ‘. As if I was talking directly to Zophunch 😂

she really does need to get dilly’s number from stace

Reactions: 8
If Inch would have filmed my daughter whilst talking about dildos never mind putting it on the Internet I'm sorry but I would have knocked him the duck out ! Slimy bastard makes me feel sick 🤢

Reactions: 30
Totally with you there polly. I have real life friends who are quite well off, their houses are unreal 😍 I love going to their houses and using their fancy bathrooms and imagining having a bath in the big clawtub that have steps up to it and a lil TV at the end of it. I love my little old modest workers cottage. Same with tattle, there are people on here that jave more money than me and bigger houses but I've never been made to feel shite because of it. I'm always fascinated by people's lives that are different to mine. This is another reason I love tattle 😘
same here, I love how we’re all different and have been brought together by our mutual loathing and disdain for this absolute gobshite 😂

P.S.
think you’re all bloody wonderful 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My almost 6 year old knows something about it too because they have an appropriate, factual children's book about how babies are made. It's a fact of life. Nothing to be ashamed about.

Someone knowing what sex is not the point though, that's not what's inappropriate.

Would you feel comfortable with a teacher filming your child and making dildo jokes around them even if they weren't "angelic and innocent" and knew what a dildo and sex was? 🤔 I know I wouldn't. It's bloody disturbing.
No it's definitely crappy behaviour but there is a lot of over the top outrage here about someone using the word dildo in front of a child who should never hear such a word. It's getting him more attention than he deserves, he's a nobody, let's not feed his ego.

Reactions: 12
Do any of you remember being 14? 14 year old girls are not angelic innocent little sweethearts who don't know about sex 🤣 Jamie is absolutely a pervy creep but also the child will know what a dildo is. In fact, at my daughter's school they were mentioned in sex ed in year 6, in relation the lesbians. Which turned out to be useful information for one of mine 😁
it’s the fact that it’s her uncle who is joking about dildos in front of her. Not exactly an educational setting. She was clearly embarrassed and it’s all on the gram 🙄 really inappropriate.

Reactions: 30
Not being funny but I think it was all done intentionally on her part. I mean famous blondes, who would even have thought of Dido?!

Reactions: 12
it’s the fact that it’s her uncle who is joking about dildos in front of her. Not exactly an educational setting. She was clearly embarrassed and it’s all on the gram 🙄 really inappropriate.
Exactly that and it totally blurs the lines of what he thinks is appropriate.
What got to me most was that she didn’t know he was filming until she asked, and she clearly didn’t feel able to ask him not to.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I have teenagers and they know what dildos are, they asked so I answered. We have very open and honest conversations about sex and relationships. Talking about dildos is not the issue.
I wouldn't want my teenager's uncle making sexualised jokes in front of them while filming them in their pyjamas and streaming it on the internet for the general public to watch. That's what people are calling out.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Not being funny but I think it was all done intentionally on her part. I mean famous blondes, who would even have thought of Dido?!
Soph honestly lives in another world, I don’t think she has much knowledge outside of her four walls and she’s thinking back to her teenage years

Where’s her two sons…?
With their dads for the weekend I would assume x

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.