Mrs Hinch #492 Oh dear what can the matter be, the new boot room looks like a lavatory!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband did the food shopping this week and we needed a new whisk. He proudly came to show me what he’d bought and it’s this one 😭 and he’d already taken the labels off 😒 I hope no one ever sees it and thinks I’m a Hincher 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Ohhhh Lordy it’s started 🙄
Fb huns incoming...

View attachment 993146
how did these idiots survive before gormlessly (think I made that word up😂) copying everything from their equally dim witted leader 🙄🙄

also now we’ve seen the average intellect of her shoppers from the examples of the best selling literary masterpiece, can people stop coming on and saying ‘fair play she’s a great saleswoman’ because ffs that lot would drink the flavour aid Zoflora at a cult meeting before you could say oi oi!!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have nothing to say except please please
Please @Andioooop do what needs to be done on the next photoshop masterpiece 🦄
Do you know what it is, i’m not finding anything they do ‘entertaining’ at this point. Everything’s so false & repulsive. I’m just waiting for the arrival of the alpacas ‘if im honesht’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
We don’t see much cute couple stuff or them being close to each other !
“I love er!” ... love the money more like 👍🏻
wouldn’t surprise me if they was just playing at the relationship too! The worlds a stage to them too in the gram!
marriage of bloody greed and convenience!
They can’t really love each other cos they love themselves more!
(No doubt this will get added to the *prove tattle wrong” list in her book for her story content! And we’ll see some “cute couple” stories and “we love each other so much” with some weird staged gram photos n clips 🙄
"I love you"
"Whoooo oooo oooo"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So JimBob uploads #dildogate to Insta, let's be nice and say it was a joke that went too far. Why hasn't Hunch said "Jamie, it's not a good idea love, there could be kids watching just delete it."
Nope it's just a publicity stunt as usual, cretins deserve each other.
I wonder how Katie's Mum feels about seeing this?

• Angry
I hardly think tatters being disgusted and repulsed by the two of them repeatedly saying "dildo" infront of a 13 year old CHILD is "pearl clutching" 🤔
I dunno who that posted is but I thought her post was bizarre to. Who is old money here 🤣 I’ve never seen any one dropping hints they are old money 🧐 have I missed something again ?!

Also agree with your post to, she’s 13 and he is a creepy old weirdo.

• Heart
Just have to get this out there too!
Somethings not sitting quite right with me after his disgusting stories.
So we decent human beings agreed that the issue of posting his niece in her pjs while she is a minor, for millions to see, in itself was bad enough. However, to add onto that, the disgusting way he kept repeating about a dildo in the video in front of this minor etc ...which was disgusting, disturbing and inappropriate.
And we maybe had thought that by this morning they would of had a rethink, saw the feedback, and deleted, right?
Given their public following and influencer status, right? But no!
Even more shockingly, were confronted with Jamie posting a very odd promo of the game they were playing. Using it to, it appears, make light of The dildo comments, by calling it #dildogate and verbally repeating it.
I do feel that this actually may have caused some friction between him n sopha today.
I think he’s refused to take it down and in his small minded, arrogant, attitude believes he’d done nothing wrong ...
(like some of these other males in the current climate - don’t want to specifically go into those issues here).
Hence then his post, which he’s trying to actually reaffirm that it was ok.
The fact that sopha has not posted Anything yet today is a big red flag 🚩as much as I can’t stand her! I don’t think she is happy about it and is why she hasn’t posted yet.
If she posts on her story she’s opening herself up to replies about Jamie and his behaviour last night on her gram, which ofc she doesn’t want. I really hope he hasn’t had some bullying attitude towards her though about this! Arguing n dictating he’ll decide what goes on his gram! I think this is likely the case.
Can see him now “nahhhh there’s nothin wrong wiv it! I ain’t taking it down?! Why cos of a few snowflakes! Ahhh we was joking abouttt she’s old enough to know about them things!!”
So many men with fucked up attitudes on what they think is ok with young girls
🤢🤢🤢🤢
bleeping hate him more than her today I swear! 😡
Your move Mr.Hinch ♟️

So JimBob uploads #dildogate to Insta, let's be nice and say it was a joke that went too far. Why hasn't Hunch said "Jamie, it's not a good idea love, there could be kids watching just delete it."
I’ve literally just posted a very similar feeling and thoughts .. but I think he’s dictated to her on this occasion that he’s keeping it on there 😡

eta typos

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Do you know what it is, i’m not finding anything they do ‘entertaining’ at this point. Everything’s so false & repulsive. I’m just waiting for the arrival of the alpacas ‘if im honesht’
Ahh I get it! I am too tbh but trying to cheer myself up lol x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Any publicity is good publicity!!!

If my husband spoke like that in front of a young girl I would be horrified!

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Mr Hunch says kids are watching. 🤢 He thinks he's God's gift. Nothing but a slimy troll.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
My husband did the food shopping this week and we needed a new whisk. He proudly came to show me what he’d bought and it’s this one 😭 and he’d already taken the labels off 😒 I hope no one ever sees it and thinks I’m a Hincher 🤢
I hear divorce bells

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hinchy queit so my geusses are a 24 hour media silence or a 7pm alpaca reveal

Reactions: 19
I dunno who that posted is but I thought her post was bizarre to. Who is old money here 🤣 I’ve never seen any one dropping hints they are old money 🧐 have I missed something again ?!

Also agree with your post to, she’s 13 and he is a creepy old weirdo.
There’ve been a few comments from occasional posters recently about people ‘showing off’ on here about their house / job / financial security etc saying it’s unnecessary and people are just boasting. I don’t know if it’s referring to that maybe?

My opinion though is yes people on here talk about their homes and situations but not in a show off way - more to say what Hinch is doing isn’t actually earth-shattering and some people have worked hard and achieved more.

For what it’s worth, as a single mum of 2 children, living in a rented property, currently signed off work due to MH, I’ve never ever been made to feel uncomfortable by anyone on here talking about their own lives. It’s done with tact and it’s not boastful, it’s just conversation linked to what Hinch has posted.

(I may be way off though!)

• Heart
Reactions: 57
He really is a creepy perv. Its quite sad that any adult thinks that’s appropriate in front of a young teenager.

It says a lot about that family that they think it’s acceptable behaviour.

Reactions: 24
How old are your students?
Not saying its right but if they are year 9 (13/14) they will def know what sex toys are
I have to disagree with this. I have a 13 & nearly 16 year old… definitely inappropriate… I would be having words with my sister … and I have boys. For girls I can imagine the dads being that little bit more over protective

Reactions: 21
Screenshot_20220116_155343.jpg

The alpacas are not what Sopha expected at all Guysch. Think they may be going back to the real farm.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.