Mrs Hinch #492 Oh dear what can the matter be, the new boot room looks like a lavatory!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a more sophisticated activity in a children's book.

View attachment 992948
Here Soph take a look at this picture and spot the 10 differences between this and your life:

1) These little cartoons are doing real work and not 'tend work.
2) There's no lardy dogs
3) Nobody is saying dildo and 'tend laughing
4) They're using the correct tools for the job they're doing
5) There isn't an alpaca in sight
6) No iPhones are being shoved in anyone's face
7) Nobody is wearing a chavvy tracksuit
8) No flock of seagulls buns in their hair
9) Nobody has their square nailed thumbs up
10) None of them are narcissistic intolerable cunts

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Snap🤚!! Me too. Can't believe I ever fell for her. Glad I've finally seen thru all their lies & BS. Can't wait for it all to go belly up. And I'm here for it ☕
Listen, most of us on this thread fell for her lies and tit. Some were full on hinchers, some (I am in this group) followed her, liked her and believed her and some saw through her tit very early on. Everyone here has that moment they remember sating "wait wtf, this ain't right "

For me it was just after Ronnie was born, my boy is 2 months older and I just couldn't figure out how nothing seemed to change for her. Everything was "perfect " then the final nail was the drive through in the kitchen. Monday: "guyz, we was finkin abowt knokin frew d wall ere, wat dyas fink?"
Friday: "just ome from Disney guyz and its like magic!! A new kitchen too, even tho a said od neva change it, I gave my old 1 3 me pa for his shed"

That just tipped me over the edge as I was renovating our house at the time and I googled "mrs hinch full of tit" and here I met my people 😘

Never feel bad or stupid for believing her, it's what she's paid to do and she generally lies quite well. There are plenty of us here so she doesn't get away with anything without someone here noticing xx

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Christ, jamies stories made me feel really uncomfortable. It was so obvious she didn't say dildo, it was so unnecessary, especially infront of a young teen who seemed to be more laughing out of awkwardness than anything. He's not funny, he gives massive pervert vibes... Nah I can't guys, I can't.
I thought the same with her not saying dildo, but that creep did 🙄

Reactions: 9
I came across a small business who make funny office mugs and posters 😂
Remind you any one? 🤔😂
Just made me chuckle 🤭

84B886E7-ACBC-4868-8935-0F2E908D7C47.jpeg

C023E1B8-E0C1-4EB4-BEF2-B85ED0C9B06E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I can honestly say, I've never felt more repulsed by a man I've never even met.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Sly ad from Jimbo for her hinch candle, are they getting paid to promote board games? Cluedo and now this one?
I still think her sister and niece are living in Greyskull and sofa nips round for a few pre records.

Reactions: 24
I loved the fact she had to try so so so hard not to blurt out MRS HINCH when asked about famous blonde people 😂 it’s why she self combust into saying Dildo 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I loved the fact she had to try so so so hard not to blurt out MRS HINCH when asked about famous blonde people 😂 it’s why she self combust into saying Dildo 😂😂😂
I honestly don’t believe it was a slip of the tongue, she knows it will get her in the papers like it did when when she ‘tend’ said Durex instead of Dulux.🙄🙄

Reactions: 24
Listen, most of us on this thread fell for her lies and tit. Some were full on hinchers, some (I am in this group) followed her, liked her and believed her and some saw through her tit very early on. Everyone here has that moment they remember sating "wait wtf, this ain't right "

For me it was just after Ronnie was born, my boy is 2 months older and I just couldn't figure out how nothing seemed to change for her. Everything was "perfect " then the final nail was the drive through in the kitchen. Monday: "guyz, we was finkin abowt knokin frew d wall ere, wat dyas fink?"
Friday: "just ome from Disney guyz and its like magic!! A new kitchen too, even tho a said od neva change it, I gave my old 1 3 me pa for his shed"

That just tipped me over the edge as I was renovating our house at the time and I googled "mrs hinch full of tit" and here I met my people 😘

Never feel bad or stupid for believing her, it's what she's paid to do and she generally lies quite well. There are plenty of us here so she doesn't get away with anything without someone here noticing xx
Thank you @Missinthebackground 😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He thinks he's young, fit and attractive. Reality is he is a middle aged creep, a dirty old man. I can't bear his smokers voice, he's too try hard, and he is so far from funny. He's grim
I swear to god though why is always the blokes like Jamie who are very obvious 2/10 that think they are the bees knees? These men have the AUDACITY to be offended if you turn them down and they are so grimy. Ime, more attractive men are quite modest about it. Honestly he is putting me off my roast today the minging lard arse

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I honestly don’t believe it was a slip of the tongue, she knows it will get her in the papers like it did when when she ‘tend’ said Durex instead of Dulux.🙄🙄
My thoughts exactly like when she put a cucumber standing up with I think it was 2 eggs or something 🙄 then her going ‘omg silly me 🤭’ cue the swathes of hun messages saying ‘ oh soph you crack me up you are sooo funny’ 🤢🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 17
No that was someone else who was something to do with an agency, not alpaca
I remember her, she was leaving one agency to go and work for Gleam and she was scared she was going to lose her job. I am 99% certain her username started with geek... geektj or geektj, something like that but I cant find her when I search users so maybe she has gone.

Reactions: 7

Same! I quite liked her and as I said before, the influence lifestyle ain’t for me but if an adult wants that life fair enough. They can make them decisions

As soon as the content of Ronnie started rolling in I was out. bleeping weird. Her whole personality changed to once she got more followers. There’s tons of “influencers” that are quite authentic, I’m not one to follow really apart from Katie piper though she was well known before having any sort of sm career. She always seems so down to earth and the genuine love she has got her kids is lovely. I also really like Emma Willis but again, not an influencer.

Reactions: 17
I've just looked that up and they actually wrote news articles about it. 🤷‍♀️ She needs to grow up. It's a brand that is known for making condoms. Durex/condom isn't a dirty or embarrassing word. 🙄

Reactions: 8
I've just looked that up and they actually wrote news articles about it. 🤷‍♀️ She needs to grow up. It's a brand that is known for making condoms. Durex/condom isn't a dirty or embarrassing word. 🙄
Nothing she says or does is accidental. It's all for show. Her entire life is fake. Imagine being like that. Still if your average Hincher thinks Hinchs colouring books are the best literary creations ever, then they won't have the intelligence to see when they are being taken for a ride.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.