Mrs Hinch #492 Oh dear what can the matter be, the new boot room looks like a lavatory!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plus all the spying on Sophie. Honestly he is the sort of bloke that wants us women to want women only nightclubs. Can’t tell you the amount of times I had disgusting perverts that looked very similar to him (ugly and loves to say oioi) touching me without consent. She must of been very desperate to marry him.
^ agree. Kinda bloke that would grab your tits and say honk then get wildly angry that you are horrified and mad at it

Reactions: 28
Yes it's the Hinch journal guysss, her second "book". I'll post a few more 😂
Omg. Shame shame. It’s like a toddler book. That’s just awful. She must be severely slow on the uptake. Embarrassing to the hilt

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think she smokes

Can’t believe he’s STILL going on about the dildo again this morning. He gives me the ick so badly… every single thing about him grossed me out! His voice, his face, his walk… I just 🤢🤢🤢🤢
He acts like he’s a Lad .. but he’s just so cringe.

Reactions: 24
Yes it's the Hinch journal guysss, her second "book". I'll post a few more 😂
This is hilarious! Doesn't say much for sheep's maturity if she thinks they can't cope with more than colouring. How on earth does she think she is a best selling orfferr. When you think of the incredible authors around.

Reactions: 17
She doesn’t like herself does she? Clawing her neck, or covering her chin/jawline because she can’t filter the duck out of jimbobs video. Hiding her tummy with a cushion all the time lately or wearing oversized baggy/bulky clothes.
either that or she’s pregnant.

Reactions: 11
He acts like he’s a Lad .. but he’s just so cringe.
He thinks he's young, fit and attractive. Reality is he is a middle aged creep, a dirty old man. I can't bear his smokers voice, he's too try hard, and he is so far from funny. He's grim

Reactions: 46
Slightly off topic but one thing that drives me absolutely mad is that bird's nest on her head. BRUSH YOUR BLOODY HAIR! Fed up with her 'oh look at me I'm so relatable, full time mummy with no time to do my hair or get dressed properly'. Absolute bullshit and these tracksuit things she wears are vile and chavy. Why can't she put on some jeans and a nice top?
Also she never looks up at the camera in the pictures with her children so all you can see is that horrible pile of hay! Sort it out Sophie! Rant over 😂
Pile of hay. Love it. If/when the 3 alpacas arrive they'll not be bothered with dad's hayrack. They'll think they have a mobile snack bar every time Soph goes near them. She'll lose that birds nest for sure. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Holy crap!!! This tit is real meant for adults? 🤣🤪

Where's Minkeh the "main man"? WTF!
Mummy's Roast for idiots
Sophie's nutritious vomit Nachos 🤮

I honestly thought the "Where's handsommes?" was a joke!
This "journal" is so ridiculous it's almost funny.
What next? Father Jaymee's own online sex shop? 🤢🤣 He could model his own "masks" with built in vicar (dog) dollar on a special swing and probably enjoy it!
Jim Exotic will be releasing an adult version of dot to dot 😬 sex positions 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
He thinks he's young, fit and attractive. Reality is he is a middle aged creep, a dirty old man. I can't bear his smokers voice, he's too try hard, and he is so far from funny. He's grim
He's a greasy,creepy old man! Makes me feel sick!

Reactions: 16
He acts like a young lad when in reality he’s a middle aged, Dad of 2, living off his wife. She must have been desperate to get with him. I can’t see the attraction. Also he has no banter. If they had any personality between them they could actually be properly famous. Wasn’t their podcast a flop? I never listened to it. Much prefer listening to Chris and Rosie Ramsey who actually have craic and banter.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.