Mrs Hinch #492 Oh dear what can the matter be, the new boot room looks like a lavatory!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m telling you… Jamie is the sort of bloke who would be a mens right activist and thinks touching womens arses in nightclubs is just banter and the me too movement has gone too far. He is vile. Sorry but it’s always minging Middle Aged men like him who still think they are 20 and chase younger women with them views. 100% he is a gammon to, the oioi says it all.
Thinks Gavin & Stacey is a real life drama and not a sitcom. 🤫 definitely
It’s only a laugh love calm daaaayynnnn

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If that was a surreptitious ad there from Inch (on his stories) I hope the niece is getting a nice chunk into her bank account .I don't mind their humor their house buying etc but can't abide sales tactics in pretending someone ie the 🐑 is your mate it's just so sly.

Reactions: 10
For anyone who is interested in a bot update, I got delayed yesterday as got sick…. But earlier this morning I reported I’d say about another 200.

Call it an experiment!

…anyone (or secret sheep) reading who think I need a life (well I do agree) but I have been up since 3am after my hospital treatment yesterday morning knocked me for six! You know real problems not tend farm ones!

Not much else to do @ 4am haha & I’m interested to see if Instagram are actually deleting them and how many new real followers she is fleecing in (as more seem to be appearing to be fair ffs)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yes it's the Hinch journal guysss, her second "book". I'll post a few more 😂
Holy crap!!! This tit is real meant for adults? 🤣🤪

Where's Minkeh the "main man"? WTF!
Mummy's Roast for idiots
Sophie's nutritious vomit Nachos 🤮

I honestly thought the "Where's handsommes?" was a joke!
This "journal" is so ridiculous it's almost funny.
What next? Father Jaymee's own online sex shop? 🤢🤣 He could model his own "masks" with built in vicar (dog) dollar on a special swing and probably enjoy it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Jesus Christ, the only vaguely useful bit would have been how many minutes per kg for the chicken and the “recipe” merely says different chicken take different times. Grim. The recipe should have just said step 1. line up packets and read each set of instructions. Proceed as advised.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Sorry if already mentioned but when naming things in the car bit. After food gets stuck she starts to say ash… I don’t care if she smokes tbh but thought it interesting that’s what she’d think about in a car..

Reactions: 14
Sorry if already mentioned but when naming things in the car bit. After food gets stuck she starts to say ash… I don’t care if she smokes tbh but thought it interesting that’s what she’d think about in a car..
I think she smokes

Can’t believe he’s STILL going on about the dildo again this morning. He gives me the ick so badly… every single thing about him grossed me out! His voice, his face, his walk… I just 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 16
FFS!!! I had no idea it was this ridiculous! Best selling Auffor!!!! Shows the intellect of the huns, they think it's some Tolstoy tit 😂 I can't stop laughing, I'm actually shook here guyyssccchhhh. duck ME 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He’s definitely not been married before - only one idiot would do that surely ! 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Holy crap!!! This tit is real meant for adults? 🤣🤪

Where's Minkeh the "main man"? WTF!
Mummy's Roast for idiots
Sophie's nutritious vomit Nachos 🤮

I honestly thought the "Where's handsommes?" was a joke!
This "journal" is so ridiculous it's almost funny.
What next? Father Jaymee's own online sex shop? 🤢🤣 He could model his own "masks" with built in vicar (dog) dollar on a special swing and probably enjoy it!
Certainly wouldn’t be no Ann Summers. Father James maldon storms 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hope that helps you guysss, no jamiee it doesn’t. What would help. Is if you took your dildogate dildo and popped it up your glory hole.
ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This is the man who teaches his son to "grab the other jug". 😖 He is absolutely disgusting and there is no defending him by saying he's just being funny or having a laugh.

It is not okay to teach your children that women's breasts are jugs to grab or to sit filming someone without their consent. No excuse.
Plus all the spying on Sophie. Honestly he is the sort of bloke that wants us women to want women only nightclubs. Can’t tell you the amount of times I had disgusting perverts that looked very similar to him (ugly and loves to say oioi) touching me without consent. She must of been very desperate to marry him.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.