Mrs Hinch #492 Oh dear what can the matter be, the new boot room looks like a lavatory!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bahahahaaaaa 🤣🤣🤣 Literally no one asked about that game you absolute wet wipe 🤣

Omg I’m an active member ghuyssssh!! I couldn’t have done it without you all so I’m fankoo to be honest. Spaghetti hoop pie and cheese strings for everyone in the boot room! 🎉

least one of us has an active member eh James long for Jamie OI OI!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Dildogate?! Do you think that's what Inch calls the little glory hole door 🤣😂

(I am aware of what he's actually referring too😅 saw his pathetic story last night 🤢)

Definitely! I can’t even remember dido being THAT blonde you know like Britney blonde etc 😂😂
She so wanted to say herself as a 'celebrity' blonde didn't she 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m telling you… Jamie is the sort of bloke who would be a mens right activist and thinks touching womens arses in nightclubs is just banter and the me too movement has gone too far. He is vile. Sorry but it’s always minging Middle Aged men like him who still think they are 20 and chase younger women with them views. 100% he is a gammon to, the oioi says it all.
This is the man who teaches his son to "grab the other jug". 😖 He is absolutely disgusting and there is no defending him by saying he's just being funny or having a laugh.

It is not okay to teach your children that women's breasts are jugs to grab or to sit filming someone without their consent. No excuse.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Isn't that game a child's version of articulate🤣 is know the kid would be more suitable for it but her fans wouldn't be asking for a child's game lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How old are your students?
Not saying its right but if they are year 9 (13/14) they will def know what sex toys are
Yep and younger than that. My 12 year old girl was horrified to see a vibrator on the shelf in tescos along with condoms and lube. Not even on a top shelf, she’s not tall was on her eye level and lower. Disgraceful of tescos, should be on top shelf locked in plastic boxes like the flipping L’Oréal face creams are 🙄

Reactions: 12
I’ve had a thought people…just the one; don’t panic! 🤭

We’ve speculated on a potential TV show and how there are several already in progress or starting soon buttttttt what if they are going to start YouTube? Like properly do it with sponsors etc. Life with the Hinches or some such bollocks? She’s always said she’s not made for TV (agree!) but perhaps YouTube isn’t so dissimilar to what they are doing now?

Just a thought anyway. A scary thought though! 😱
That would make sense, with TV she would have no control on what's portrayed, with YouTube she can control what's shown, how she looks etc. Must be very tiring living her life as "Mrs Hinch"

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.