Mrs Hinch #492 Oh dear what can the matter be, the new boot room looks like a lavatory!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe Jamie is actually proud of Dildogate - what a creepy 🤬
So the niece is now being used as a prop just like the boys now

• Angry
Reactions: 28
I’m telling you… Jamie is the sort of bloke who would be a mens right activist and thinks touching womens arses in nightclubs is just banter and the me too movement has gone too far. He is vile. Sorry but it’s always minging Middle Aged men like him who still think they are 20 and chase younger women with them views. 100% he is a gammon to, the oioi says it all.

• Sick
Reactions: 71
Something is going on with the alpacas. Last week someone (can’t remember who it was, one of the guys on here who know her) said something is happening with the three R’s, and that Sophie didn’t do her research and it will all become clear soon. She’s fucked up somewhere with something ….. now she’s gone from mentioning them every minute to nothing. Unless I’ve missed something? Watch this space!!
That person has mysteriously disappeared now too after the riddles the other night? It was @Alpacayourbags but they’ve since gone quiet. What happened there?

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
What’s he wittering on about. I have children nearby snd don’t want sound up with his filthy mouth.

Reactions: 20
In fairness she's in secondary school, the stuff my two came out with, that they're picking up from friends used to make my ears bleed. I think a slip of the tongue is a bit different from opening discussing dildos.
I’m not certain whether you mean Soph / Jamie was a slip of the tongue so it’s okay, or you mean they were openly discussing. One of those times it hard to tell online!

I totally agree that what they know now is a world away from what we knew at that age.
I think Soph made a genuine mistake in what she said, but then Jamie took it way too far and kept going.

What’s he wittering on about. I have children nearby snd don’t want sound up with his filthy mouth.
He’s just saying buy this game it’s really funny 🙄

Reactions: 13
I’m not certain whether you mean Soph / Jamie was a slip of the tongue so it’s okay, or you mean they were openly discussing. One of those times it hard to tell online!

I totally agree that what they know now is a world away from what we knew at that age.
I think Soph made a genuine mistake in what she said, but then Jamie took it way too far and kept going.

He’s just saying buy this game it’s really funny 🙄
He did and Abbie looked embarrassed. God no, I wouldn't opening discuss sexy stuff with a child, which she is. A slip of the tongue happens all the time but we move on quick and hope they don't take any notice. My youngest found my dildo in drawer a few years ago, she looked devastated. She was 18.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That person has mysteriously disappeared now too after the riddles the other night? It was @Alpacayourbags but they’ve since gone quiet and disappeared? What happened there?
I’m not sure! It seemed she has something to do with sofas work, and was worried about getting into trouble. God knows if it was all true or not, but the alpaca thing seems to be odd as she’s gone very quiet on that front……

Reactions: 5
Her manager will be in touch with her tomorrow and have her do damage control. Gretel rant incoming along with some sob story about trolls/the alpacas/moving/Rennie.

You can't promote the Hunches as a wholesome normal family when Mr Hunch sits filming his teenage niece, who isn't aware at first, and using a dildo story for attention.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
He did and Abbie looked embarrassed. God no, I wouldn't opening discuss sexy stuff with a child, which she is. A slip of the tongue happens all the time but we move on quick and hope they don't take any notice. My youngest found my dildo in drawer a few years ago, she looked devastated. She was 18.
That’s what I assumed you meant but I wasn’t sure!

Ha ha ha I’d have been mortified as the child or adult 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mrs Hinch #492 Oh dear what can the matter be, the new boot room looks like a lavatory!

Winning thread title by @Curlywurly82

Thread titles taken from page 30 onwards
Keep them short and sweet, and swear-free

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies

Saturday morning brought another ‘tend mess, and a moan about Jaymeeeee not helping get ready for a day out. In fairness Soph, he was probably in shock that you’d left the sofa.

It was a last minute decision to take the kid to the aquarium. She was so excited! Ron and Lon went too.
It was lovely to see the boys out and about. Let’s hope the celebrity couple who are moving to a new house in 2022 didn’t get mobbed by adoring shoppers fans.

After a long day Sophie had missed her mummy, so she and the favourite child called in for a cuppa while Jamie took Ronnie to soft play.
At almost 6pm.
After a day out and sea air.
And soft play yesterday.
Wow, he’ll sleep well tonight!

Of course, it’s possible that Ma had been dog-sitting and they were collecting Nicky Clarke, but we’ll never know with PinocchiSoph the compulsive liar.

A change of direction so fast that we got whiplash, for a reminder of the boot room (#ad #amaZON #IKEEEYAH) and a quick daylight pre-record to show us what will be Handsnomes hair wash.

For someone who never seems to wash her own hair (and stores it in poo bags) she’s putting a lot of thought into bathing Henry.

Back to Greyskull again for Ronnie’s bedtime, and we were treated to Sophie Rose’s rendition of when mummy got stuck on the sofa 🎤

When mummy got stuck on the sofa she began to shout,
You naughty boys can’t have any toys,
I throw ‘tend mess about

p.s. still no alpacas

Fiddle / mad ma / Freda - Sophie’s mum
Weeping Al / tiny tears / Gepetto - Sophie’s dad
Inch / Janine / James / Jimbobnojobtinyknob - Jamie
Veruca Salt - Sophie
SS - Stacey, Soph’s ‘tend friend
Crunky snacks - what we apparently eat

Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme
Jamie is short for James
Sophie doesn’t have a middle name, only a ‘tend one that she added in her teens
Fantastic!

• Heart
Wt...? 🤣 Is this supposed to be for adults?
Yes! There's a page to colour in "the famous kitchen that I'll never change" spot the difference, help Henry find the cake in a maze, "find Sophie" with a million different faces of hers.. I've had a giggle to myself 😂

What was the answer? Since I can’t see any obese dogs on that page 😂
There were 2 full pages and he was on the other one but looking very slim 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This pretty much sums up Hinchliffe Dum and Hinchliffe Dee 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I’m not sure! It seemed she has something to do with sofas work, and was worried about getting into trouble. God knows if it was all true or not, but the alpaca thing seems to be odd as she’s gone very quiet on that front……
No that was someone else who was something to do with an agency, not alpaca

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.