Mrs Hinch #492 Oh dear what can the matter be, the new boot room looks like a lavatory!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is cling on the daughter of the sister who lives in Greyskull since that pair of tears moved out in October?
Did they just pop round or is this yet another pre record?
I still think she might be Sophie’s daughter…

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The fact that his response was, ‘of course, it’s always rolling’ shows how much of a bleeping performance their life truly is.
Before I found you nusty trolls I’d always feel like I wasn’t doing life well enough and that being an ‘influencer salesperson must be an amazing thing after watching the likes of her and other large accounts. But now I see it for what it is I would rather tit on my hands and clap than live my life like these absolute idiots. Imagine how tit it must be. Selling your soul and Childrens privacy for a free Minkeh.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I’ve had a thought people…just the one; don’t panic! 🤭

We’ve speculated on a potential TV show and how there are several already in progress or starting soon buttttttt what if they are going to start YouTube? Like properly do it with sponsors etc. Life with the Hinches or some such bollocks? She’s always said she’s not made for TV (agree!) but perhaps YouTube isn’t so dissimilar to what they are doing now?

Just a thought anyway. A scary thought though! 😱

Reactions: 25
Plot twist 😂
Ha ha.
My theory on the niece is that Ma Barker has always been heavily involved in looking after the niece and because Hinch is so in her mother’s pocket still, by proxy she’s heavily involved in her niece. But because hinch is such a child she’s more like a “sister” to her niece.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I’ve had a thought people…just the one; don’t panic! 🤭

We’ve speculated on a potential TV show and how there are several already in progress or starting soon buttttttt what if they are going to start YouTube? Like properly do it with sponsors etc. Life with the Hinches or some such bollocks? She’s always said she’s not made for TV (agree!) but perhaps YouTube isn’t so dissimilar to what they are doing now?

Just a thought anyway. A scary thought though! 😱
When she was doing that head wobble snapchat question thing at SS last week, it asked who's more likely to be a youtuber. And they both swung there heads hinches way rather abruptly. Think SS said 'oh defo you' aswell.

Very scary thought indeed!!!

Eta. screen shot of the question from a previous thread.

Screenshot_20220116-102337_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Her ‘boot room’ is just a glorified coal house.

My house is a mess at the moment because I work not tend work either on my feet 9 hours plus a day with a 10 min break, 6 days a week, I then come home & do the essentials like the washing & feeding my kids, my day off consists of more cleaning, I have mum guilt every single day that my youngest has to walk to school (10 min walk) on his own he is 11 so that I can be in work for 7.30am, just to keep a roof over our heads, I’m tired, moody & fed up but it’s life.

She has round the clock care for herself & her kids, a husband who doesn’t work & her parents at her beck & call & still moans her bag off she has no time to do anything.

Can you imagine if she didn’t have her parents or Jimbob there what she would be like then?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
If the niece was over 18 I'd have no issue thinking the dido/dildo thing was funny. My kids are early twenties and my nephews but I wouldn't personally mention sex toys to them or joke about them even now. Sometimes Hinch is accused of having a stick up her ass so she shows some humour and is called out for it. In this case it was inappropriate with the niece there but all this pearl clutching from Tattle of all places is even funnier than Lady Braggerton herself and the chain that sometimes causes on here of people trying to out themselves as middle class/old money/country folk 🤣😁

Reactions: 17
Saw some friends the other day, we were all in to hinch in the early days. Out of curiosity I asked if any of them still follow her, and it was a resounding no. Using her children as content was one of the reasons, hinch got her fame and attention through cleaning, not parenting.

For more recent unfollowing it's to do with the new house (and no Sopha not because they are jealous) and the crocodile tears over leaving the old house... oh how our hearts bleed for someone who can afford to have two nice, reasonable sized houses at once, what a terrible life that must be. And how tone deaf she is (and influencers in general) in a time where some families are working themselves to the bone just to get food on the table

I've said this before but I really hope 2022 begins to see a shift away from influencers

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Damage control today?
I predict an ad or two.
Yes will be radio silence and Inch will be given strict instructions to stay off his stories today ⚠⚠
She could drop the tend anxiety bomb cos that not been mentioned for a while🤔 or maybe Ronnie playing with infamous dollshouse with power ballad backing track could work as damage control too 🤷🏼‍♀️🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Probably already said, but last night was surely another pre record, did they really leave the house a mess especially Henry’s room, go out all day, back to Fiddles at 6pm and Inch and R at a playcentre then went to pickup niece to take her back home to tidy the house before games night🤔🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.