Mrs Hinch #492 Oh dear what can the matter be, the new boot room looks like a lavatory!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised Hinch hasn't got acne! Constantly touching face and neck. She clearly suffers badly with body issues, when she doesn't need to.
And to be talking about sex toys Infront of a child, is she really 14 years old? I thought she was a tad younger, like 12.
Hinch is very odd, it's uncomfortable viewing. She's not a proper influencer like Molly Mae or SS. It's almost like she's trying too hard now. I don't get it.
I’m way behind catching up but replying before I forget.

I’m not at all sure how old she is, I think 14 was first mentioned by me as that’s the age of my eldest and I know how he’d react to that situation.

I think cling on is younger though, probably 12ish

Reactions: 12
She started secondary school a year before my child so I think she's year 9, so 13/14. It's disgusting how I know this really 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 14
🚨 News just in 🚨
Jayyhmee short for James no nob has been seen tending to the tend farrrrmmmmm this morning but forgot his AmazON boots 😅
I actually cry laughed watching that 🤣
I've been on dog walks in suitable shoes where this has happened, and it's never not bloody hysterical 😂 🤣

• Haha
Gosh I just watched Jamies story ... disgusting and creepy. Made my skin crawl. His commentary whilst filming a tween in her pjs is so uncomfortable.

And Hinch is irratic. What is the faces and fingers about?

Reactions: 17
She started secondary school a year before my child so I think she's year 9, so 13/14. It's disgusting how I know this really 🙁
Yeah when you think about it, what’s worse, that it was said in front of her, that she was filmed in her pyjamas without consent and shared on public platform or that we know enough about her to know she’s in secondary school and roughly know her age..? 🧐😒

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I’m way behind catching up but replying before I forget.

I’m not at all sure how old she is, I think 14 was first mentioned by me as that’s the age of my eldest and I know how he’d react to that situation.

I think cling on is younger though, probably 12ish
Clingon attends the upper school ,which would make her year 9/10.I'm pretty sure it's her 2nd year there.

Reactions: 11
The hunches are just a pair of clown if the cant use hunch farm or the kids for clout the niece will have to do

I’m grateful for any pics or video captures as I don’t follow Verruca anymore and never followed Onslow.
The man is a moron - why would you be filming that game in the first place? Is it being sent to You’ve Been Framed? Especially questionable that he would continue to film after seeing his niece’s reaction to finding out he’s filming! That will definitely be taken down this morning.
I really want to let more people know what a fraud she is but I don’t know what to do. So many friends still follow her.
0817BC8A-8199-4571-A10D-C54B9CD357C2.jpeg
F91D24C9-411D-4B0B-BF67-ED4BEECFC40F.jpeg

This was her reaction to Jamie

Why is she clinging onto her jaw for dear life?!

• Sick
I’m grateful for any pics or video captures as I don’t follow Verruca anymore and never followed Onslow.
The man is a moron - why would you be filming that game in the first place? Is it being sent to You’ve Been Framed? Especially questionable that he would continue to film after seeing his niece’s reaction to finding out he’s filming! That will definitely be taken down this morning.
I really want to let more people know what a fraud she is but I don’t know what to do. So many friends still follow her.
Unless you have been blocked they both have public profiles. No need to follow to see grid posts and stories.

Is cling on the daughter of the sister who lives in Greyskull since that pair of tears moved out in October?
Did they just pop round or is this yet another pre record?

Reactions: 11
Same as my boy then, he’s year 9.

I know he’ll swear around his mates, they’re at that age where they’re testing it out, I see the very occasional word when I check his messages (with his agreement, it’s the deal of him having a phone - am not secretly invading his privacy) but they certainly aren’t talking about dildos. I actually don’t think my son would know what a dildo is - and nor should Cling On (in my opinion)

Clingon attends the upper school ,which would make her year 9/10.I'm pretty sure it's her 2nd year there.
definitely 13/14 then

• Sad
Reactions: 17

I know he’ll swear around his mates, they’re at that age where they’re testing it out, I see the very occasional word when I check his messages (with his agreement, it’s the deal of him having a phone - am not secretly invading his privacy) but they certainly aren’t talking about dildos. I actually don’t think my son would know what a dildo is - and nor should Cling On (in my opinion)

definitely 13/14 then
I’d be very concerned if a student I taught knew what a sex toy was. They are beyond inappropriate with her.

Reactions: 30
I bet she was a nasty bully at school. There's an underlying nasty chavvy witch side to her, the soft sweetness "love you all" is just a front.

Was it one of her former "old close friends" that apparently "crossed/betrayed" her a while back?
I suspect they had bloody good reason! Not seen many of her "friends" lately less faux business buddy SS.
i bet her and her chavvy scabby mate trace were nasty as hell in school

also she needs to sort that nest out on her head, if she can cope with long hair then she needs to sort it out! She looks such a woman all the time and it’s always greasy

Reactions: 16
New to posting but long time lurker here. I'm so irritated by fake timeline, amazon tat in a mansion, tit bootroom, pretending a day out is the trickiest challenge you've faced this year, pervy husband being a creep.. I can't anymore. I am so cross with myself I was ever a fan of hers. Its all lies and fakery for money. Its been said before, but I do agree, you guys are not trolls you're just challenging the bullsht and I'm here for it!
Snap🤚!! Me too. Can't believe I ever fell for her. Glad I've finally seen thru all their lies & BS. Can't wait for it all to go belly up. And I'm here for it ☕

Reactions: 32

definitely 13/14 then
She’s 13, and 14 in March. Pathetic that I was able to find out her actual birthday just from Facebook.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.