Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sausage90

VIP Member
Ughhh the chopped cushion thing really pisses me off.

When Mr Sausage and I looked around a new build estate show home, I unchopped all the cushions and hid the Hinch book they had on disshhplay in the utility room drawer.

Not on my watch you bint.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Sausage90

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220116_155343.jpg

The alpacas are not what Sopha expected at all Guysch. Think they may be going back to the real farm.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
I’m telling you… Jamie is the sort of bloke who would be a mens right activist and thinks touching womens arses in nightclubs is just banter and the me too movement has gone too far. He is vile. Sorry but it’s always minging Middle Aged men like him who still think they are 20 and chase younger women with them views. 100% he is a gammon to, the oioi says it all.

• Sick
Reactions: 71

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Did he just say dildo in front of that child. I’m appalled
I don’t know how old she is, maybe 14? My 14yo son would be mortified if I’d said that in front of him (not that I would) and even more so if I put it on the bloody internet

Reactions: 71

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I’ve only watched this all sound down but I’m deeply uncomfortable that they are talking about sex toys in front of a young girl who must be in their care tonight, who is being filmed in her pyjamas. It’s not right at all.

• Sick
Reactions: 68

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Today been a bit tough because you couldn’t reveal your alpacas and your husband is a creepy perve?

My day’s been wonderful in comparison soph, ATV

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Beige_hare

Jim Exotic the Pervert is off to try and make some money so he can buy Hunch another million bots
Screenshot_20220117-095248_Bazaart.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Jamie is a simpleton. Blokes got absolutely zero brain activity. Baffled he has figured out how to put one foot in front of the other.

• Haha
Reactions: 63

BunnyBoo0102

VIP Member
Sorry to derail here I know there’s a lot of uproar at the moment with sleezy git jimbo been a gretin

but I’ve just had the most horrific day, not long after loosing my grandpa in September he’s now gone and taken his best mate, my beloved staffie who was 14 1/2. We’ve just had to come back from putting her to sleep, horrendous I am absolutely heartbroken we’ve had her since she was a pup.
She was my everything and more.

it makes me sick the way she treats Henry.
Jimbo makes me sick yet he gets away with it.
She’s a manipulative cow yet everything’s been handed to her on a plate. I know lives shouldn’t be compared but it’s just not fair. I don’t wish anything ill to happen to her of course but wish she would just see the bigger prespective.

Sorry if I’ve annoyed anyone.
I’m off for a bit,
Love u nusty trollz x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61

Ejka

I don’t know how old she is, maybe 14? My 14yo son would be mortified if I’d said that in front of him (not that I would) and even more so if I put it on the bloody internet
Exactly, how disgusting. No way would I talk about a dildo or other sex toys in front of a child that age. Sophie didn’t even stop him, just a coy laugh like a teenager. Vile. I bet it is deleted soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Snap🤚!! Me too. Can't believe I ever fell for her. Glad I've finally seen thru all their lies & BS. Can't wait for it all to go belly up. And I'm here for it ☕
Listen, most of us on this thread fell for her lies and shit. Some were full on hinchers, some (I am in this group) followed her, liked her and believed her and some saw through her shit very early on. Everyone here has that moment they remember sating "wait wtf, this ain't right "

For me it was just after Ronnie was born, my boy is 2 months older and I just couldn't figure out how nothing seemed to change for her. Everything was "perfect " then the final nail was the drive through in the kitchen. Monday: "guyz, we was finkin abowt knokin frew d wall ere, wat dyas fink?"
Friday: "just ome from Disney guyz and its like magic!! A new kitchen too, even tho a said od neva change it, I gave my old 1 3 me pa for his shed"

That just tipped me over the edge as I was renovating our house at the time and I googled "mrs hinch full of shit" and here I met my people 😘

Never feel bad or stupid for believing her, it's what she's paid to do and she generally lies quite well. There are plenty of us here so she doesn't get away with anything without someone here noticing xx

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Curlywurly82

VIP Member
THANK YOU! I literally thought.. I’m if she’s questioning it maybe she’s uncomfortable with you filming her… just cause her aunts a giant fucking whore for the camera doesn’t mean everyone is
So not only so they not get consent from the sons before filming and posting clearly don't get it from the niece (who's just a young girl!) Just bloody sick in the head! Shes also clearly in her Jammas , does she really want to be seen by loads of dodgy bots ,in her Jammas? Poor girl

• Sick
Reactions: 58

Cupcakery

Chatty Member
Soph looks at Jaymay with absolute disdain doesnt she? Always sneering and putting two fingers up at him. They never sit together on the sofa (except for THAT birthday live oi oi). They just look like mates who live together. Not a married couple #notcouplegoals

Reactions: 58