Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
I dunno who that posted is but I thought her post was bizarre to. Who is old money here 🤣 I’ve never seen any one dropping hints they are old money 🧐 have I missed something again ?!

Also agree with your post to, she’s 13 and he is a creepy old weirdo.
There’ve been a few comments from occasional posters recently about people ‘showing off’ on here about their house / job / financial security etc saying it’s unnecessary and people are just boasting. I don’t know if it’s referring to that maybe?

My opinion though is yes people on here talk about their homes and situations but not in a show off way - more to say what Hinch is doing isn’t actually earth-shattering and some people have worked hard and achieved more.

For what it’s worth, as a single mum of 2 children, living in a rented property, currently signed off work due to MH, I’ve never ever been made to feel uncomfortable by anyone on here talking about their own lives. It’s done with tact and it’s not boastful, it’s just conversation linked to what Hinch has posted.

(I may be way off though!)

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Curlywurly82

VIP Member
Million pound home with fucking shite in it! That kitchen roll holder is like something a child would make in primary school!

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Sausage90

VIP Member
Not sure how old cling on is but my 12 year old would be absolutely raging if I filmed her in her pj's and posted it online to 4million shoppers/bots. Getting a nice photo on Christmas morning was hard enough.

Surely Mamfa won't be happy about that?

Reactions: 56

flyonthewall_22

Do any of you remember being 14? 14 year old girls are not angelic innocent little sweethearts who don't know about sex 🤣 Jamie is absolutely a pervy creep but also the child will know what a dildo is. In fact, at my daughter's school they were mentioned in sex ed in year 6, in relation the lesbians. Which turned out to be useful information for one of mine 😁
Of course 13 year olds know what a dildo is. Doesn’t mean they want to have a conversation with their middle aged uncle about them though.

Reactions: 55

Wotsitslife

Chatty Member
Been looking at some bits for my daughters school project and couldn’t help but laugh my head off when I saw this one cave man!
jamieeee it’s you!
Makes a lot of sense! Very similar behaviours!
756A8CE5-7F9B-41E2-8DDA-F052F62AA75C.jpeg

• Haha

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Christ almighty, can Inch be any more insensitive speaking like that in front of his teen niece? I'm certainly no prude and am very broad minded, but if my older uncle started joking about dildos in front of me just because my auntie came out with the wrong word, I'd be mortified. Not to mention the fact it's just plain creepy behaviour. She's what, 13/14? And he's 42? I know kids are much wiser these days but still not appropriate. Especially if you are then going to upload it to the Internet for everyone to see. I don't wonder the lass ended up trying to hide behind the table at the end.

Last edited:
We so called nusty trolls are always accused of being bitter, jealous fat hens with sod all better to do than "hate".

Not the case for any of you sheep or those who are (and there are many) "on the fence" waking up to the reality of her lies and shit show.

There's a good few newbies on here lately, 'Welcome! ❤', and, for many, the last straw being her weird behaviour/jumble of lies end of last year followed by her (correctly predicted by Tattle) extremely insensitive braggy announcement on NYD.
The continual stream of fucked up pre-records, many of which are months old and the prolific bragging to all who "adore her" at a time when many people are really struggling for various reasons. This is clearly set to continue.

I don't think many, if any of us "trolls" would swap places with their "dishonest" life - period!

It's so ridiculous, putting their poor boys out there for the gram everyday shoving a phone in their faces, their fucked up extended family "dynamics" and what is glaringly obvious, despite the money .. the unhappiness and fakery of it all.

Mr & Mrs HinchLIFFE, you are both a bloody disgrace if you are reading this. Go and be proper parents and bugger off into the background gracefully.

You fleece use your sheep/shoppers for nothing but personal financial profit and "Father Jaymee" - you are a lazy excuse for a man living off your wife's gains and no example to your boys!

If Sopha has genuine anxiety then it actually would be the last thing you'd want do plastering your life all over the internet. 🤷‍♀️

That's all! ....

Have a good Sunday you lovely people! 😘🤗
(Blessed be! 😉🙏)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Bandersnatch

Do any of you remember being 14? 14 year old girls are not angelic innocent little sweethearts who don't know about sex 🤣 Jamie is absolutely a pervy creep but also the child will know what a dildo is. In fact, at my daughter's school they were mentioned in sex ed in year 6, in relation the lesbians. Which turned out to be useful information for one of mine 😁
I have teenagers and they know what dildos are, they asked so I answered. We have very open and honest conversations about sex and relationships. Talking about dildos is not the issue.
I wouldn't want my teenager's uncle making sexualised jokes in front of them while filming them in their pyjamas and streaming it on the internet for the general public to watch. That's what people are calling out.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

moominflower

Chatty Member
Thing is if her friends in school know she’s related to Hinch & they see these stories - we all know what kids can be like? :( what if the poor girl gets bullied or anything? Just horrible
Her sister can’t be ok with this?
The pair of them are sick! Thinking it’s ok to stick her fingers up to Jamie in front of her is bad enough! But then to not only mention the dildo but carrrryyyy on about it and repeatedly say it! It’s completely inappropriate and irresponsible knowing this is also being shown to millions people! When your an influencer you should be held accountable to a higher standard of behaviour, but! even By normal standards this is disgusting!
She is a minor. End of story!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 53

Moomoomoo

Chatty Member
Something is going on with the alpacas. Last week someone (can’t remember who it was, one of the guys on here who know her) said something is happening with the three R’s, and that Sophie didn’t do her research and it will all become clear soon. She’s fucked up somewhere with something ….. now she’s gone from mentioning them every minute to nothing. Unless I’ve missed something? Watch this space!!

Reactions: 52

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure she was wearing that orange jumper when the cling on came round for November 5th. I only know tbjs because I was looking back through old threads earlier. Seems quite coincidental that she has it on again and Ronnie singing Xmas songs.

eta - the evidence
Also I thought I’d seen Ronnie in those pyjamas when scrolling back through threads earlier and I just don’t think it’s a coincidence that in a post from mid November he’s wearing them - which easily could have been from the same chunk of pre records from November time. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s using November footage from the house to prove they are still living there when the reality is they are well and Truly at the “farm”.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Sambuj

Chatty Member
Well that farm shop isn’t going to be happy her showing them NOT keeping their birds under cover at All times as required by Defra to do until April

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Ellejay81

Check Jamie trying to get daaaann with the kids!! What a freak, that's so inappropriate. He's a middle aged man for God sake and talking like that in front of cling on. He makes my skin absolutely crawl.

Reactions: 50
I reckon Jamie really fancies himself, but at the end of the day he’s just Jobless Jamie who’s referred to by journalists as Mrs Hinch’s husband, or Janine (if you nose, you nose) 😉. He dresses as a chav, looks rough as anything, and is a total cretin for filming his niece in her pjs, talking dildos and then posting it for millions to view! And this is the guy who has the cheek to blame lack of privacy for the house move, yet is happy to show his boys & niece on social media! He’s a nobody, and if he walked down our high street I doubt anyone would give him a second glance.

• Heart
Reactions: 50