Mrs Hinch #492 Oh dear what can the matter be, the new boot room looks like a lavatory!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to disagree with this. I have a 13 & nearly 16 year old… definitely inappropriate… I would be having words with my sister … and I have boys. For girls I can imagine the dads being that little bit more over protective
I’m totally not saying it is an appropriate conversation at all ! It was more to the idea that they wouldn’t know what they were

Reactions: 9
He we go jamieee, I have upgraded the ‘boot room’ for you! I have changed the hooks (from amaZON) and given them more of a personal touch just for you! Aswell as some added extras.
Hope this helps
ALV
5A91224C-C25D-41F7-800A-18E622A601B6.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 115
Today been a bit tough because you couldn’t reveal your alpacas and your husband is a creepy perve?

My day’s been wonderful in comparison soph, ATV

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Is that all where getting today? Tbh I'm kinda glad Been trying to catch up all day. Worked last night and it was such a tough shift 2hrs sleep since because I have alot going on again so finding it hard to sleep or focus on anything tbh.

What was that quote all about too she such a drip I swear?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Imagine this as a cake. That people think of what to get you as a birthday cake and all they can think of is cleaning products. Makes me feel really sad… 🥺
If someone brought me that cake for my birthday I would drown it in fabulosa and let the candles do the rest 🎂💥

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did I just see. . I’m sorry. . Is that a video of her. . Combing Henry’s hair…?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m totally not saying it is an appropriate conversation at all ! It was more to the idea that they wouldn’t know what they were
sorry it did come across as that lol, but…. Yeah… he reminds me of the uncle I had… so I went. To his sons christening, I wore a white 3/4 length skirt with a fitted shirt. I was 14. At the celebrations after my dad took me home to change as apparently all my uncles friends and my uncle were making disgusting crude remarks about what’s under my white skirt and seeing an outline of my underwear… Jamie is THAT uncle I tell you.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I reckon Jamie really fancies himself, but at the end of the day he’s just Jobless Jamie who’s referred to by journalists as Mrs Hinch’s husband, or Janine (if you nose, you nose) 😉. He dresses as a chav, looks rough as anything, and is a total cretin for filming his niece in her pjs, talking dildos and then posting it for millions to view! And this is the guy who has the cheek to blame lack of privacy for the house move, yet is happy to show his boys & niece on social media! He’s a nobody, and if he walked down our high street I doubt anyone would give him a second glance.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
She has gone on for a week(?) Showing the hay feeders, the field shelter, the harnesses etc etc saying how excited she is for "the boys" then nothing. Not a word. It's all so bizarre. Maybe Roy, Rodney and Raymond have sat down by the front gate and are refusing to enter and protesting outside Hinch farm??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.