Mrs Hinch #492 Oh dear what can the matter be, the new boot room looks like a lavatory!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Presumably when the furry ones get delivered she will admit she is living there full time? Surely, even the hinch fans, won’t think it’s ok to have them there full time and they bugger off back home to castle grey each night because shes “adjusting” to moving 🙄

Reactions: 21
So what day do we think they’re actually going to “arrive” (we all know they’re already there). Will she wait for rend best bubs SS to announce her new puppy? Or drag it out all week for engagement?

Reactions: 15
I know this is super petty and irrational but those insta checklists she makes really irritate me. If it's a list of what you're ABOUT to do why does it already have ticks on it? 😣

Although then again nothing she does is in real time...

Reactions: 22
Looking at todays posts Henry is showing that he’s not happy around Ron, I don’t know why she’s pushing the best friends thing, her previous pup is giving her signs that he wants to not be fucked about by kids for the gram, respect it before something happens.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I think Hunch has missed something off Today’s to do list.....

Start looking for Alpaca people for when it all goes tits up ✔

I think that one had better be a priority.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Just had a nosey on alpaca keeping. They live 15-20 years! Well looked after ones anyway! Are they really prepared for that??

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I saw a trailer for KF’s farm programme on insta today.
They were unloading Alpacas from a trailer.
Must be so frustrating when proper tv celebs beat you to it!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Well well another pre-record this morning!
wreath still on door. Either this is a pre record or she can’t be assed to take the thing down! Come on sopha. Christmas has been and gone love.
unless this is the ‘new year, new me wreath’ 🙄🙄View attachment 994508
I think that’s her flash back post because the horrendous mirror on the left is also different now and has been for a few months.

Reactions: 9
Trying to have a week with much less screen time and she announces this nonsense is starting. Ffs.

@Andioooop I'm so glad you're back because you kill me with those pictures.

Ron is just the cutest boy isn't he? He has the sweetest smile.

Me waiting for this to unfold and call bingo on my theory...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I can't bear this insta shite, greedy manipulative, no one's making money of people they claim to love. It gives people a wrong sense of belonging individually they dont know they exist or care! Mrs Hinch has lied her way to a small fortune " I only make a little bit of money on Instagram" the Audi they never bought, the bib she blatantly swapped. It's created a mass of lazy talentless leaches. Sophie and co will hopefully coming crashing down soon and be send back to obscurity where they belong. It's lunacy people with not much funding their lifestyle. It sickens me.....sophie you sicken me and I can't wait to see you fall off your pedestal!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The Grinch has been spotted bringing her special boys home!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Jim Exotic the Pervert is off to try and make some money so he can buy Hunch another million bots
Screenshot_20220117-095248_Bazaart.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 66
To be fair, we’ve got similar in our bathroom and they hold up well. It’s a boy household so theres a LOT of mopping 🤢
Thank you for not coming for me! I did think to myself after posting “I hope I don’t offend anyone” but, as always on this thread, if it’s us doing it then it’s fine, but it’s just ridiculous when the Hinch Huns do it 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.