Mrs Hinch #492 Oh dear what can the matter be, the new boot room looks like a lavatory!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Especially a rescue dog
Exactly, I think she was gonna announce them tonight ready for a new week of content... But knows SS will announce this lovely little rescue tomorrow which will take the attention off hinch.. I reckon mid week, Wednesday, alpacas will be announced.

Reactions: 17
Just have to get this out there too!
Somethings not sitting quite right with me after his disgusting stories.
So we decent human beings agreed that the issue of posting his niece in her pjs while she is a minor, for millions to see, in itself was bad enough. However, to add onto that, the disgusting way he kept repeating about a dildo in the video in front of this minor etc ...which was disgusting, disturbing and inappropriate.
And we maybe had thought that by this morning they would of had a rethink, saw the feedback, and deleted, right?
Given their public following and influencer status, right? But no!
Even more shockingly, were confronted with Jamie posting a very odd promo of the game they were playing. Using it to, it appears, make light of The dildo comments, by calling it #dildogate and verbally repeating it.
I do feel that this actually may have caused some friction between him n sopha today.
I think he’s refused to take it down and in his small minded, arrogant, attitude believes he’d done nothing wrong ...
(like some of these other males in the current climate - don’t want to specifically go into those issues here).
Hence then his post, which he’s trying to actually reaffirm that it was ok.
The fact that sopha has not posted Anything yet today is a big red flag 🚩as much as I can’t stand her! I don’t think she is happy about it and is why she hasn’t posted yet.
If she posts on her story she’s opening herself up to replies about Jamie and his behaviour last night on her gram, which ofc she doesn’t want. I really hope he hasn’t had some bullying attitude towards her though about this! Arguing n dictating he’ll decide what goes on his gram! I think this is likely the case.
Can see him now “nahhhh there’s nothin wrong wiv it! I ain’t taking it down?! Why cos of a few snowflakes! Ahhh we was joking abouttt she’s old enough to know about them things!!”
So many men with fucked up attitudes on what they think is ok with young girls
🤢🤢🤢🤢
bleeping hate him more than her today I swear! 😡
Your move Mr.Hinch ♟️
Kate to the party as just catching up now. Saw hunches only story today and then read your post. Completely accurate - she is saying today has been tough. Yeah cos you’ve got a muppet for a husband

Reactions: 20
Exactly, I think she was gonna announce them tonight ready for a new week of content... But knows SS will announce this lovely little rescue tomorrow which will take the attention off hinch.. I reckon mid week, Wednesday, alpacas will be announced.
I’m honestly (now this may sound mental but hear me out)
I have a theory that it’s not Hinch that reads here.. she may but we dunno. Remember the other week when someone was on here claiming to have worked with her?
I think Gleam themselves hire some people who reads the threads about their clients to pre damage control and see what we’re saying to get ahead of what they have planned in pre records. I 100% wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve read the threads about alpaca huts and thought wait we should go check these and see if they are right to get ahead of possible future issues
Same with ‘dildogate’ she’s been SILENT today it makes 0% sense. Why so quiet and Jamie posting?
Why has it pretty much been lately everything she’s posting is a response to something we’ve brought up?
seems bizarre

Reactions: 38
Long time lurker posting for first time. This total fakery has galvanised me to action. Thought she was ok to start with having bought her book with actual words for my step daughter (at her request). Got me cleaning again and out of a rut but she’s a boring user now amaZONing her way through shite.

Thread title Don’t kill my bots, they can’t read clocks

Anyone else see the Southend Wimpey burned down this weekend. Hope no one left wax melts and candles alight in the boot room toilet….

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Nope.
That's it.
I'm done.
Fully admit I used to love her.
Now, she just absolutely pisses me off.
I used to be completely sucked in.
Constantly awaiting little drips and drops of content like a frickin idiot.
That video of her combing Henry after posting feck all all day without an explanation has just tipped me right over. The. bleeping. Edge!
How can people be so blind and stupid?
She treats her followers like bleeping idiots. She thinks we're stupid. Well, I'm out.
Bye!!

Hello everyone. 👋😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 109
Have you forgotten about Raymond, Roy and Rodney?! Unveiled the same day as SS new puppy no doubt
I have. The build up has bored me silly. Lost interest in the fur boys before I’ve even seen them

I don't know why she gets so much stick for not showing the older ones. It's common practice for parents to ask permission before sharing photos of older children now so it's most likely to be the teen's choice. Mine rarely say yes and all my social media is private! Doesn't mean I don't love them or I prefer the younger one! I think it's sensible of her considering she has a large public platform.
Mine also refuse to be put on my social media and it’s private too

Reactions: 14
Nope.
That's it.
I'm done.
That video of her combing Henry after posting feck all all day without an explanation has just tipped me right over. The. bleeping. Edge!
She treats her followers like bleeping idiots. She thinks we're stupid. Well, I'm out.
Bye!!

Hello everyone. 👋😂
Bonjour, crunky snacks & coke coming your way
Atv xxx

From Jim Exotic to Father erotic
View attachment 993760
Is he reading hinch yourself happy or filling in the doodles on the lishts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Making out her house is a mess and it’s so hard getting out of the house for a day out without leaving the house a mess …. Heard hints like this before … she aaallwaayysss wanted a utility room ‘oh look guysh I’ve bought a house with a utility room’

what’s the betting the next thing … I find getting out so hard - I’ve always wanted a nanny - look guysh I found a nanny’

Making out her house is a mess and it’s so hard getting out of the house for a day out without leaving the house a mess …. Heard hints like this before … she aaallwaayysss wanted a utility room ‘oh look guysh I’ve bought a house with a utility room’

what’s the betting the next thing … I find getting out so hard - I’ve always wanted a nanny - look guysh I found a nanny’
Of course - it will be what was best for Ronnie

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Long time lurker posting for first time. This total fakery has galvanised me to action. Thought she was ok to start with having bought her book with actual words for my step daughter (at her request). Got me cleaning again and out of a rut but she’s a boring user now amaZONing her way through shite.

Thread title Don’t kill my bots, they can’t read clocks

Anyone else see the Southend Wimpey burned down this weekend. Hope no one left wax melts and candles alight in the boot room toilet….
She’s got form for starting fires…does anyone know where Mad Ma’s pink silk purse was at the time? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Nope.
That's it.
I'm done.
Bye!!

Hello everyone. 👋😂
Welcome to the dark side. Or should it be the light side? Considering so many people are seeing it lately.

Another example of her alienating her “fanzzz”.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Something is going on with the alpacas. Last week someone (can’t remember who it was, one of the guys on here who know her) said something is happening with the three R’s, and that Sophie didn’t do her research and it will all become clear soon. She’s fucked up somewhere with something ….. now she’s gone from mentioning them every minute to nothing. Unless I’ve missed something? Watch this space!!
My bet is no water for the alpaca shed, and last night she said the plumber was around… I could be wrong. Plus the shed is way too small. And the grass.. God knows what else she’s made a balls of… 🤣

Reactions: 18
Jeez, I’ve just watched back the field shelter reveal (I know, too much red wine)… I just want to punch her in the face with that stupid fake laugh and frigging thumb up crap… How can the sheep not have died of boredom by now?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.