Mrs Hinch #491 Her Content is dire for such a compulsive liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’ve always had routine from the very start we know she hasn’t as she always off doing stuff or had him down the park at 8pm eating chips and other random stuff she posted so dunno why she’s playing on this he loves his routine

Reactions: 17
We’ve always had routine from the very start we know she hasn’t as she always off doing stuff or had him down the park at 8pm eating chips and other random stuff she posted so dunno why she’s playing on this he loves his routine
Yup! We’ve had a routine for my son since he was like a week old? It’s still pretty much the same. It helps them sleep and learn boundaries

Reactions: 13
Fab recap Polly as usual xxx

Reactions: 7
Is Henry putting Ron to bed in this scenario? Why is he (allegedly) kissing everyone goodnight and Henry is last??

Reactions: 21
Can someone please explain… when you spend millions on a property wouldn’t you put proper cabinetry in the boot room. Not much room for shoes, bags etc. I don’t get the style she’s going for it’s industrial in what is meant to be a period property.

Reactions: 29
Fuck is she on about "we" get Ron's bottle "we" kiss him onbthe head...does she mean her and Lon? Her and Jamie? Her Jamie Len Fiddle Weepy ClingOn and the milkman?!

I definitely took this as her saying Ron gets bathed and ready for bed with someone else, then gets his bottle and runs in to say goodnight to he before waving and going to bed. Totally agree with whoever earlier mentioned the divide and conquer bedtime with more than one kid (for example in my house we do wash/bath together then us parents take it in turns a kid a night) but the 'routine' here seems to be Hinch doesn't bother herself with the book reading or settling Ronnie part..she just stays up with the golden child because he can just sit and entertain himself whilst she edits her montages or follows her sheep on Insta.

Fuck me I know I'm due on but she's making me rage today. Fuck off with your sheep woman you deserve nothing

Reactions: 35
Yep. Agree. I hope someone reads Ronnie & Lonnie a bed time story or two. I hope it’s not just stuff them with milk and bye bye until the morning.

Reactions: 26
Any normal person… YES
This person then absolutely not she is going to try her hand at everything and make it look like it’s been bodged on a budget! Maybe they will still live at grey castle and she spent a million on the Hinch Film Set

Reactions: 19
She’s edited but I can’t actually see what’s changed. She’s just fucking about to get noticed isn’t she

Reactions: 16
I’m going to have to remove those Byredo candles from my outside privy now. Can’t have anything nice.

Excuse me for Quoting myself but have I read that shit-show wrong? I’ve no idea who’s kissing who’s head now I’ve read it again, she puzzles the out of me. Just take your son to bed and stop making a fuss about it Hunch, mum of the year you’re clearly not.

I don’t have a manshun or millions in the bank but I think I’d have got under floor heating.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.