Mrs Hinch #491 Her Content is dire for such a compulsive liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It proves they definitely did not walk that dog, nor their kids in fields, woods etc. They are playing at being ‘outdoorsy’ - the novelty will wear off soon enough, just like being outside on the pergola everyday because it was her favourite place to be - yeah right love, whatever you say 🥱
Totally agree and this has really pissed me off. How can you have a working breed of dog ( show version or not ) and not go on country walks? Absolutely hate these twats.

Reactions: 23
I’m on it too!! 😂 how did the interview go?

Or is it in my theory.. in the grey skull as a museum to Hinch
I didn’t get it 😭😭😭 basically the woman said my interview technique was perfect - they couldn’t fault it. I came across as a person they’d really like to work with. My answers and examples were high quality. There was just someone already performing at that level on a fixed term contract and they’ve offered it to them instead. She said if they weren’t in the position they’re in then they’d have been offering it to me.
Am still gutted though. But my partner got home at 5:30pm, we ordered Chinese food, and we’re child free tonight! To be fair, he’s doing a decent job at cheering me up!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
If we can comment this much on a tend boot room what’s it going to be like when the kitchen or bedrooms are finally revealed?
2 threads a day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
To be honest I would have just left it as a cupboard for the barbecue etc. but that's not extra enough for her.
My "Insta perfick" idea would be to tile the walls and floors, hang the 'working' 🙄 outside coats in there and as there's already an electric socket, put a coffee machine, kettle or 'hot chocklitt station' there so they don't have to walk through the utility with muddy boots. Too practical? 😆
Eeee I like that idea

Reactions: 8
Oh darling, she’d have to be able to read first 😂

Can’t tell if sincere, or secret nusty troll.
80F06043-F72E-41C8-BEFC-E9DA8BA24222.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
AMMA ZON AMMA ZON AMMA ZON 😂😂 she was laughing while saying it - dance monkey dance!! 😂😂😂 your puppeteers are watching

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I can only hope all the alpaca people are ready to take the alpacas when Sofa realises she’s not an alpaca person……

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who buys a beautiful big expensive house and uses stick on floor tiles? Cos if she’s trying to stay relatable it isn’t working. Just makes her look like a fake

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I didn’t get it 😭😭😭 basically the woman said my interview technique was perfect - they couldn’t fault it. I came across as a person they’d really like to work with. My answers and examples were high quality. There was just someone already performing at that level on a fixed term contract and they’ve offered it to them instead. She said if they weren’t in the position they’re in then they’d have been offering it to me.
Am still gutted though. But my partner got home at 5:30pm, we ordered Chinese food, and we’re child free tonight! To be fair, he’s doing a decent job at cheering me up!!
so rude 😢
But! If you want it keep an eye something better might come along 🥰

think of it this way… you could be an adhesive tile in Hinch’s boot room

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thought she bought a rustic style umbrella holder the other day, but looks like she’s bought a different one now?

I don’t mind the style of the room, but she has done this as an insta worthy picture. It’s such an impractical bootroom. We are about to move to our new home that has a bootroom, but unlike Soph’s, the floor is practical and easy to clean. Lots of storage for boots and shoes. It has heating, therefore, coats, gloves and boots will dry on wet days. I would never consider having a candle in my bootroom because I don’t ever intend on sitting there for hours, nor inviting friends over to sit in there with me 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
trolls, I have a theory

Does anyone think she’s holding off on ‘the boys’ cause maybe.. just maybe the place she’s purchasing them from are looking at her stories or have to check out the place etc & are unwilling to now sell them? So she’s coming up with a plan b?
hence boot room reveal so she had something to show?

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.