Mrs Hinch #490 Sopha dear you have no clue, time to get back to pining the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was going to say I bet she’s about a size 7/8.

Reactions: 7
Ha ha. Now she’s got seagrass in there . Watch that go mouldy quicker than you can say Alpaca farm.

Reactions: 27
It proper winds me up how she clearly chased fame and still does with all the bots she buys. I’ve reported quite a few this morning lying in bed on a hot water bottle with a bad back so might as well keep occupied from the pain
I’m reporting new bots faster than she can say alpaca x

Reactions: 16
And what’s going in them, a shoehorn in each

Reactions: 21
Sorry for quoting myself but too late to edit.
It’s still a shit job but I think that’s a loose tile dammit that’s not stuck down

And what’s going in them, a shoehorn in each
Fucking probably!

Reactions: 3
I've one word for that boot room.......MUSTY. That's all it'll smell like in a couple of months.
Why not just leave the bare concrete or even slap some vinyl (lino for us commoners) down to make it easy clean. Those tiles are gonna be grouted in shit within a month! I don't buy this will be her actual boot room. I think she'll have the utility fitted out properly with built in units to hide all the crap.

Reactions: 19
From the original ‘Hinchers’ she claims to have done all this for (not for fame or money),….

I’d say 10% of her following represents them!!

The rest is bots, other Celebs, and people who ain’t fussed enough to bother with her so haven’t deleted her.

I know I’ve said the word bot about 4 million times today … but only today reporting some have I realised how many there actually are - it’s insane!!!

Reactions: 13
Grammar is vital,it's the difference between "Can you help Jack off the horse?"and "Can you help jack off the horse?"
Ps:hope I spelt grammar right,it looks wrong
Sous,are you there?

Reactions: 22
Is that Hinch’s sisters from weeping Al or Inch’s sister
Her sis in law, Jamie’s brother and wife I believe. She had an Instagram business not sure if still does, selling house tat. Sopha used to tag her in posts can’t remember the insta name now

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
What’s she going to put in those teeny tiny baskets? How many baskets does one house need? It’s just so she can put up little black hooks that papa made the baskets and bags are just dust collectors that’ll rot by the end of winter, cunt

Reactions: 16
Why the fuck has she got them baskets and bags for?!

Boot rooms are for... shoes, boots and coats... she just can't stop spending money and filling up landfills can she

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.