Mrs Hinch #490 Sopha dear you have no clue, time to get back to pining the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad I wasn't around for the riddles last night. It's just boring now and hurts your head when it is literal riddles. I think it's time to just ignore any milky tea, it's happening too often. What's happening with the threads recently?? They've gone..... Weird, just not the same.

Anyway, hinch is really pushing the 2 of them being little sods isn't she. They haveeeee to be a team. They haveeeee to be up to mischief. Leave them alone man
Yea I feel the same. Kids are just kids! And tbh that’s how they’re supposed to be! Having fun and mischievous! and if they’re ONLY just being that way or your only just experiencing it, you haven’t been allowing them to do enough! or your not the one whose been spending time with them!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Maybe I've lost my marbles, got the wrong glasses on, or it was someone else's kid but... I swear I just saw a picture of Lennie in the crawling position on my Instagram feed and then it disappeared 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She can't hold the reveal for much longer as people are already getting bored of it. They know they're alpacas, they know their names, and they know what the accomodation looks like. She's fucked up by revealing all of that then leaving it so long.
Maybe she should just stick to shining a sink after all.

Reactions: 17
I’m not sure about the Kardashian thing. On the one hand it makes sense as there’s a good market crossover but on the other hand I can’t imagine many hinchers who don’t already follow the kardashians so what do they gain by hiring her? Surely your objective in a partnership is to gain a new audience?

Reactions: 9
Yep I'm in the South East (not Essex!) We have one in my town 🍔🍟there's a few dotted around.
OMG I didn’t even know they still existed
Saw an old menu on Fb a while back that bought memories back! 😂 So cheap!
Must be an Essex thing if Hinch found one to go to! Dunno why she’s made a point to going to bleeping wimpy tho ffs
33A1FB63-E8DA-46AE-80F3-848BEEB66232.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why has she put Ronnie’s new bed in the old house? So weird.

Can confirm there are a few Wimpys still in Essex! I hadn’t seen one for donkeys years until I moved here.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Poor Ron still has that Giraffe of nightmares looming over him 🥴

Thrilled he's finally in a toddler bed 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why does she always have her lights and lamps on in the broad daylight. Her electric bill must be huge.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The room looks boring for a child of his age. Hopefully his new one will be way more colourful and fun for him. I know she said it’s a farm theme but she’ll probably try and incorporate grey somehow 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 15
OMG I didn’t even know they still existed
Saw an old menu on Fb a while back that bought memories back! 😂 So cheap!
Must be an Essex thing if Hinch found one to go to! Dunno why she’s made a point to going to bleeping wimpy tho ffs
View attachment 988289
Brown Derby 🤤
There's still one in Maldon, it being the quaint little village she loves it's still stuck in the 70s!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lovely little bed for Ronnie there even if he has that scary giraffe thing staring down at him 😂

Hunch, when you start a sentence with ‘honestly’ or ‘to be honest’ we know you are trying to convince yourself, not just us

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Is she just doing a checklist of things tattle has criticised her for?
✔Doesn't go to soft play
✔ Ron gets left behind when she does go out
✔ Doesn't take the boys out for meals
✔ Ron is still in his cot

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.