Mrs Hinch #488 Free the Maldon 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What person would build an external shelter with fencing, decorate it and dress it with hooks and nameplates for imminent animals whilst simultaneously claiming they haven’t even moved into the property yet? She has clearly been told to tone it down and portray the house move a slow one, but her sheep must be as thick as alpaca tit if they are believing this nonsense. Even nighttime videos of bleeping about on a wall when Ronnie is supposedly meant to be at nursery today so should be ‘at home’ and in bed is a joke.

Just admit you’ve been there for months and stop mugging off your sheep. I hope they wise up.

Reactions: 34
I haven’t read the book so might have interpreted this wrong but surely a GP can’t ask for a photo with a patient to show other patients? Surely it’s a breech of data protection?
Anyone who works in the NHS or has a brain cell would know that. Otherwise people like the Queens gynaecologist could just pop a tagged photo of her Mag’s vag on Instagram?
Hunch wasn't her patient. She allegedly met Hunch in Poundland.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Can we really see her poo picking the paddock when she begrudged cleaning up Henry's poo from a small garden? Also where or had she shown where she is going to put the scooped poo/muck/shavings/woodchip/straw etc that needs changing does she have a secret muck heap that isn't Instagram friendly

Long time lurker, first time poster!
I tried resisting, but failed - as the owner of a little pony and a horse I have some things to say 😅 in no particular order:
The woodchip put down inside the cell seem to be down on the grass rather than concrete or grass mats. That's going to get pretty boggy soon and as the shelter is bolted on a brick (not sure of the correct words) 'foundation' it's not like it can be easily moved around.
The hay feeder is tiny - would barely fit a slice of hay in, and as it's wood (they're usually made of thin metal) I imagine it will soon be chewed!
The shelter has a lot of exposed wood 'edges' - no metal trim, just inviting nibbling if the animals get bored.
I do believe that's a conifer hedge behind the shelter - conifer is poisonous to horses, so imagine it would be to ruminants too.
The cute Victorian lights on the outside are inviting being chewed/damaged - wouldn't usually be used around livestock.
Alpacas are tricky animals - susceptible to disease like any other so need experienced keepers. They need their teeth and toes regularly maintained - and also clipping each year. Also if she's planning on walking them, she will be needing to train them and get in practice...
I'll be brutally honest, I can't see her being the type of person to pull on her wellies and coat and muck them out in the pouring rain, in the depths of winter. Let alone keep them healthy the rest of the year!!
A few bunnies would be much nicer step into animal ownership 🤦🏼‍♀️
Agreeing with you until the last point.
AbsolutelyfuckingNot!

Reactions: 11
Oh man! I’ve not been on here properly for a couple of days (real life drama took over!) and now I fear I’ll never catch up with the hunch threads! Where’s my Cheshire lot at?! Can someone send me over some crunky snacks?! I’ve got too much to catch up on!
Posting over now. Would you like Pepsi max, Coca Cola or Pepsi max cherry?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How do her thinking she will ‘make the alpacas disappear’ when they’re either taken off her of pass away due to miss treatment
I mentioned this on the last thread my guesses were
*They were fighting so had to split them up and go to separate homes
*Ron's having a tantrum about them because he's soooooo naughty
*Jamie's allergik to the boyyyyzzzschhh
*Small tornado which hit her back garden last time will hit this garden and take them and their shed off to oz

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Looking back at these snippets of her book being posted she really does believe she has some sort of strange god like presence and a very high opinion of herself for someone that does what most people so every day CLEAN their homes 🤨 cult leader at her finest ... And they would drink the mystery blue drink too if she asked them because she lavs it!

My opinion is most of these people who look up to her and put her on a pedestal are the same type of people she would have bullied mercilessly at school, a real life stuck up Regina George type girl (the school photo leaked also backs this theory, she looked like a real hard faced girl)

Reactions: 30
I haven’t read the book so might have interpreted this wrong but surely a GP can’t ask for a photo with a patient to show other patients? Surely it’s a breech of data protection?
Anyone who works in the NHS or has a brain cell would know that. Otherwise people like the Queens gynaecologist could just pop a tagged photo of her Mag’s vag on Instagram?
Oh lord there's a thought! Love the Queen but no way do I want to see the contents of her knickers! Re the rest you are spot on, the whole thing is a load of nonsense!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I mentioned this on the last thread my guesses were
*They were fighting so had to split them up and go to separate homes
*Ron's having a tantrum about them because he's soooooo naughty
*Jamie's allergik to the boyyyyzzzschhh
*Small tornado which hit her back garden last time will hit this garden and take them and their shed off to oz
I’m guessing the tornado
Or blame Ronnie
Or jayymmmmeeee left his flip flops out and they chewed it and we’ve had to send them o a new farrrmmmmmm that we’ll visit slllllll da tymmmmeee

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Looking back at these snippets of her book being posted she really does believe she has some sort of strange god like presence and a very high opinion of herself for someone that does what most people so every day CLEAN their homes 🤨
I was bought the list book for my birthday by a friend and I honestly can’t believe how tit it is. Can’t say I’d ever looked at it before so was even more disappointed when I realised it’s literally just a notebook. Can’t believe people were paying a tenner for it. Thankfully my friend also got me a lovely necklace as well otherwise I would’ve really been questioning our friendship. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Hunch wasn't her patient. She allegedly met Hunch in Poundland.
I still laugh at this. As a health care professional, that is over stepping professional boundaries and super unprofessional. It’s clearly a lie. One of the main reasons hcps wouldn’t approach a well known figure is because we are trained and skilled to recognise everyone, including bellend fake celebs like hinch, may struggle with being approached. Doesn’t matter that she put herself in the spotlight, we are still well aware anyone can have days where they don’t want to be approached, mental health or not.

I never even approach patients if I see them, If they make eye contact I smile and if they approach me, fine. If not, I go about my day. Trouble is with her lies is her audience is big enough now to reach the people she lies about!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I’m assuming she’s waiting for the right weather to match her prerecord for the big fur boys post.
Also I think PETA are maybe the best bet. They love a fight.

I was bought the list book for my birthday by a friend and I honestly can’t believe how tit it is. Can’t say I’d ever looked at it before so was even more disappointed when I realised it’s literally just a notebook. Can’t believe people were paying a tenner for it. Thankfully my friend also got me a lovely necklace as well otherwise I would’ve really been questioning our friendship. 🤣
No more lying in your friends groin looking up at her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That tend farm house could have provided her with loads of good content. A lot of people like to watch houses being renovated etc. I don’t understand why she keeps showing everything finished (Tadaa) instead of showing the actual work being done. Everything has to be perfect on her page and it’s not real life and certainly not interesting to watch 😴

Reactions: 32
Report that witch!! If I’m to assume she’s gotten her alpacas from this place (which is in Essex and is the website on the little bag hanging in shed) then surely they can’t agree on the living conditions for the animals nor the fake grass!!
Still catching up so probably already been mentioned.

Just had a look at the prices for some of the ones they have for sale. There's 3 up for sale that are cheaper than buying a puppy at the moment.

I feel physically sick at the thought of her being responsible for 3 of them knowing fine well how much work they require.

My sister works at a farm which has a few alpacas and an llama (called Rodney) someone didn't secure the gate properly and that's it, they were off. Down into the village on their adventure of a lifetime eating everything in site.

Catching them was no easy task despite them all being harness trained, lots of kicks and spits as they really didn't want to go home even though they have acres of lush grass 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.