Mrs Hinch #488 Free the Maldon 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's astro turfed the section outside the hut, behind the 'hinch farm' gate because she's too precious to get muddy in this area while the real grass is through the 2nd gate in the paddock
So is the thinking they’ll be in the real grassed paddock and walked in and out to the shelter every night? Like that’s going to happen forever. She couldn’t even look after two rabbits!!
So that means they don’t have free access to the shelter at all times and have even less room ? JC.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't follow Hinch because I can't effing stand her. So forgive me as I haven't gone through all thse posts and just popped in.

The fact she is getting alpacas and other farm animals is ridiculous considering the state of her own dog. These are animals, living breathing animals that require care and knowledge. Not some novelty for views and likes and for your pretentious farm.

I really hope you end up up to your knees in pig sh!t and PETA/RSPCA up your arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She will definitely employ “help” at this home. Gardener; animal handler; cleaner. She will. What will be telling is whether she’s open about it or hides it. Ss clearly has a gardener. And a cleaner and I suspect a nanny. But she’s never openly said she has Help.
hinch will have us believe that she has time to do all this animal care, child care, “hinching” and still be able to slob on the sofa all day.
I’ve just spent 2 hours sort laundry out alone. She’s not got a bloody clue.

Reactions: 32
How do her thinking she will ‘make the alpacas disappear’ when they’re either taken off her of pass away due to miss treatment

Reactions: 7
So on the to do list the art grass was with the shepherds hut so is that basically this shelter?

Also she did have water trough on the list which I saw someone mention. Wonder if she is plumbing that hut to the main supply though or getting a really long hose? I’m sure when SS moved into Pickle Cottage she did a story about having to get a really long hose so she could jet wash something now she had a massive garden.

Reactions: 8
I’m feeling like she’s over stepped the mark to, finding it very difficult to comment without feeling anger. It wasn’t enough for her to have two kids she can’t be arsed with now she has to get more animals? Honestly so annoyed. No faith in the rspca, one of the worst animal “charities” ever.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
You lot got to slow down 🤣 I’ve been trying to catch up since yesterday my eyes blurred from reading plus laughing at the pictures in between.

But from all I’ve gathered and read,

She’s still a twit, she’s still not a farmer, she’s still using Astroturf, and she should definitely NOT be housing alpacas in that tiny holding.

With the amount of space she has she could of easily made that holding 10x bigger.

I don’t know anything about alpacas but surely they all need to be in separate holdings in the night and not bunched together?? Just like other farm animals?

No offence to the alpacas but going from that picture / video my dog has a bigger outdoor dog house than they do with air con for the summer if he chooses to come out the garden with us & I only live in a standard 2 bed council house but with a HUGE garden including a massive built in pond. ( not bragging at all 🤣).
Sounds more like a 2 bed council FARM to me if you’ve got a big garden with an animal building in it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
eBay it! Better for the environment than binning it & I’m sure some mad hincher will give you money for it. Might as well cash in on the sheep so it’s one less for farmer Giles to make money off once she gets a swipe up for special discount code #hinchfarm1%
Good shout, advertise it as “As seen on Mrs Hinch…” ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So on the to do list the art grass was with the shepherds hut so is that basically this shelter?

Also she did have water trough on the list which I saw someone mention. Wonder if she is plumbing that hut to the main supply though or getting a really long hose? I’m sure when SS moved into Pickle Cottage she did a story about having to get a really long hose so she could jet wash something now she had a massive garden.
I don’t think that shelter is the shepherds hut. A shepherds hut is technically like a raised garden room. Traditionally on wheels but can just be raised up. But then again she might not have understood what one is and thinks that animal shelter (I hesitate to call it that) is one. We had a tap installed to the end of our garden (not bragging it’s a big garden - just got the purposes of explaining) it was quite “invasive” having it installed. Quite a trench.

Reactions: 18
There is no way she could cope looking after pigs 😂😂 it would be hilarious to watch though 😂
I’m friends (actual friends not tend) with a pig farmer and some of the things she’s had to do require a very strong stomach and nerves of steel. Pigs don’t duck about. Something something Bricktop something.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I follow an alpaca farm on Twitter and I can’t stop laughing at the videos of them trying to halter train some of their herd. They’re only able to train a handful each year for the walk and talks because they mostly have the ‘stubborn twit’ gene.

Hinches ‘three boys’ will be the most gentlest and lovingest and friendliest alpaca that ever existed though, more loving and friendly than any other alpaca ever because obviously.

Reactions: 31
I know LQOC isn’t to everyones taste but she’s just been on live tv in Australia 🇦🇺, can’t imagine Hunches getting a gig like that🤭🤭🤭

Reactions: 18
Oh man! I’ve not been on here properly for a couple of days (real life drama took over!) and now I fear I’ll never catch up with the hunch threads! Where’s my Cheshire lot at?! Can someone send me over some crunky snacks?! I’ve got too much to catch up on!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I follow an alpaca farm on Twitter and I can’t stop laughing at the videos of them trying to halter train some of their herd. They’re only able to train a handful each year for the walk and talks because they mostly have the ‘stubborn twit’ gene.

Hinches ‘three boys’ will be the most gentlest and lovingest and friendliest alpaca that ever existed though, more loving and friendly than any other alpaca ever because obviously.
I wonder if she’ll edit alpaca footage like she did with little Ronnie’s. Reverse the videos so it looks like they’re filling their own food troughs, clevaaaa boyzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Not a regular visitor to these threads, but can anyone fill me in on the animals that she's getting for this "farm"?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.