Mrs Hinch #488 Free the Maldon 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She defo lurking about this morning as she’s literally just followed someone new on Instagram since I checked her half n hour ago!

probably lurking on here too!

morning hunch!
No more bragging or sharing today would be great thanks!
Sort your tit show out!
Be present for your kids!
ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She could have made a nice garden, few chickens, couple of rabbits for the boys THEN said guyzzzzz you all know I love alpacas but they're a lot of work so we're sponsoring 3 at our local petting farm.
The content is endless. Cute chicks, Ron holding his rabbit and loads of bragging at the petting farm.
But no. Hunch wants alpacas. 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I still laugh at this. As a health care professional, that is over stepping professional boundaries and super unprofessional. It’s clearly a lie. One of the main reasons hcps wouldn’t approach a well known figure is because we are trained and skilled to recognise everyone, including bellend fake celebs like hinch, may struggle with being approached. Doesn’t matter that she put herself in the spotlight, we are still well aware anyone can have days where they don’t want to be approached, mental health or not.

I never even approach patients if I see them, If they make eye contact I smile and if they approach me, fine. If not, I go about my day. Trouble is with her lies is her audience is big enough now to reach the people she lies about!
She could literally tell her sheep the Earth is flat and they would believe it. If I was her I’d definitely want to see how far they’d be sucked in. She must find it a hoot! 😂

Also you need to change your profile pic back because I miss it. 🤣

No more lying in your friends groin looking up at her
I’ve already stopped calling her Bubs.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The comments about reporting her have defo got to her as I predicted .. Silence today ey Soph. Won't stop people reporting you xx atv xx

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I’d say the alpacas will arrive in the day time so they can get settled in. She was never going to show them arriving at 7pm. She will line them up and get a pleasing photo before she puts it on line.

Reactions: 18
She could have made a nice garden, few chickens, couple of rabbits for the boys THEN said guyzzzzz you all know I love alpacas but they're a lot of work so we're sponsoring 3 at our local petting farm.
The content is endless. Cute chicks, Ron holding his rabbit and loads of bragging at the petting farm.
But no. Hunch wants alpacas. 😞
No please not rabbits, she had 2 which she said were her ‘babies’ then when Henry came along rabbits never to be seen again 😡😡

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
So her new follows are rspca ( thats so she can keep track on all the tags they are going to get for her animal cruelty)
And a wildlife park ( she has them now on the sideline ready to donate her furries,when she realises they are not alpaca keepers 🙄)
Cant flush alpacas down the loo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Sorry if anyone already said this, I don’t honestly believe she will not have more land, she will flounce on soon and either have a rant or sarcastically address everything showing us all the space they have etc etc, she lives her life through tattle and loves getting one over… I do hope so for the animals sake

Reactions: 17
She's a dick head but don't ring RSPCA etc just yet. Ring ring is that the RSPCA I'd like to report Mrs Hinch for animal abuse. Ok what's the animal concerned? Oh I don't know she hasn't shown it yet on Instagram 🙄 Don't waste their time especially during a pandemic eh. Wait until the knob head shows the actual animals coz if it's Guinea pigs you're gonna look as daft as her.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I’d say the alpacas will arrive in the day time so they can get settled in. She was never going to show them arriving at 7pm. She will line them up and get a pleasing photo before she puts it on line.
Oh it will be a prerecord for sure, but she won’t be able to resist that prime time spot. She knows no other way

Reactions: 13
Guys, I've a confession to make . .
The hat, the awful pink neon beanie with the headtorch?
My m i l got me the exact 1 for Christmas ( I know I know, there IS a m i l thread on here, theres more about our relationship on there 🤣)
Im not sure what traumatised me more tbh, receiving it or the fact ol farmer Hunch has it too!!
It screams of pound shop or petrol station tat and was quickly put in the pile ready for the bin but I'm now wondering if it'll be worth anything amongst her sheep ( the real 1s not the tend 1s )
🤔
I can confirm they are for sale at Esso Petrol stations!! Tat suitable for Farmer Bunch!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes 100% agree about no reporting yet. She loves to dirty delete to so when she does show the alpacas take as many screen shots as you can, animal welfare is important and if she is getting them she’s truly awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
When I watched her unveiling of the shed, I didn’t have the volume on (In case of cackling laughter) and I saw the word Rhino and honestly thought she’d got Rhinos moving in to the ‘tend farm 😂 TBH, nothing would’ve surprise me with her anymore.

Right Hunch, I’ve only just caught up, I’m out of crunky snacks and only have half a glass of coke left

So, perhaps you could busy yourself by labelling all of your animals and new rooms at ‘tend farm with your Dymo. Maybe you should label, Jimbobnosejob, Pa and Ma Larkin, Henners, Ronblesshim and Lenor as well while you’re at it because with you faffing about spending so much time acting like a kid in a sweet shop shed it’s likely you’ll forget their names and start calling them Rodders, RoyOiOi or Raymondo.

I still can’t work out what the binoculars are for, I can only imagine it has something to do with Jimbob’stinynob. Also, I’m hoping that when she opens that peep hole one of the alpacas is right the other side and spits in her face.

ATV 👍🏻

Edit is for spelling, I’m in a rush to go and get more crunky snacks and 10 litres of coke.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s out trying to barter with the neighbours as we speak.. an acre of land for her autograph and a hamper of gifted tit she didn’t want and a hinch mug.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.