Mrs Hinch #488 Free the Maldon 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if anyone already said this, I don’t honestly believe she will not have more land, she will flounce on soon and either have a rant or sarcastically address everything showing us all the space they have etc etc, she lives her life through tattle and loves getting one over… I do hope so for the animals sake
Agree. She knows it’s not enough land for all of those animals, Jamie has already said they “might” purchase more, she’s just trying to wind us up 🤪
Or it will be “silly me, didn’t realise animals needed so much space! So we’ve bought an extra 10 acres and now we have a real farm 🥺

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
The comments about reporting her have defo got to her as I predicted .. Silence today ey Soph. Won't stop people reporting you xx atv xx
Absolutely! I won’t sleep at night if they are subjected to those conditions and I didn’t say something

Reactions: 14
She could have made a nice garden, few chickens, couple of rabbits for the boys THEN said guyzzzzz you all know I love alpacas but they're a lot of work so we're sponsoring 3 at our local petting farm.
The content is endless. Cute chicks, Ron holding his rabbit and loads of bragging at the petting farm.
But no. Hunch wants alpacas. 😞
👏👏👏👏👏 exactly this, I'm a bit of a home bunny,I die inside taking the kids to play parks etc incase people I vaguely know start talking as I'm so awkward at holding a conversation (don't get me wrong I still take mine to the park I don't punish my kids for my awkwardness like Sophie does ) but if I could afford a house like that I would have made a beautiful big patio or something to the back so kids can go on bikes ride on cars or whatever.and use the huge garden for a nice big swing climbing frame set and some goal post wendy house mud kitchen all the things kids love. And we love animals so would have the back of the garden for some chickens and rabbits or something like that. We can go on days out to see big animals x

Reactions: 25
I still laugh at this. As a health care professional, that is over stepping professional boundaries and super unprofessional. It’s clearly a lie. One of the main reasons hcps wouldn’t approach a well known figure is because we are trained and skilled to recognise everyone, including bellend fake celebs like hinch, may struggle with being approached. Doesn’t matter that she put herself in the spotlight, we are still well aware anyone can have days where they don’t want to be approached, mental health or not.

I never even approach patients if I see them, If they make eye contact I smile and if they approach me, fine. If not, I go about my day. Trouble is with her lies is her audience is big enough now to reach the people she lies about!
agreed! It’s completely blurring a professional boundary approaching patients! No self respecting doctor or healthcare professional would!!

Reactions: 19
Anyone reckon she's got a whole bunch of pre-records that will never see the light of day ???!! 🤔🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Agreeing with you until the last point.
AbsolutelyfuckingNot!
Was going to say the same thing, absolutely hate when you see people getting bunnies like they are easy pets. They’re bloody hard work and require a lot of care! They need lots of space, enrichment, vaccines, fly strike prevention, dietary knowledge and eagle eyes on their teeth! My cats are less work!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’d say the alpacas will arrive in the day time so they can get settled in. She was never going to show them arriving at 7pm. She will line them up and get a pleasing photo before she puts it on line.
She’ll never show them arrive real time
It will all be pre records from long ago!

Reactions: 18
She could have made a nice garden, few chickens, couple of rabbits for the boys THEN said guyzzzzz you all know I love alpacas but they're a lot of work so we're sponsoring 3 at our local petting farm.
The content is endless. Cute chicks, Ron holding his rabbit and loads of bragging at the petting farm.
But no. Hunch wants alpacas. 😞
Chickens need ALOT of care and tending to. She didn't know how to look after simple fish she'll be fucked with alpacas and chickens, she shouldn't even have Henry. She shouldn't have any pets what so ever. Tbh I'll just say she shouldn't even have kids

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Chickens need ALOT of care and tending to. She didn't know how to look after simple fish she'll be fucked with alpacas and chickens, she shouldn't even have Henry. She shouldn't have any pets what so ever. Tbh I'll just say she shouldn't even have kids
I can vouch for this and food costs a lot too. Especially when they stop laying for winter. 🙄

Reactions: 14
Was going to say the same thing, absolutely hate when you see people getting bunnies like they are easy pets. They’re bloody hard work and require a lot of care! They need lots of space, enrichment, vaccines, fly strike prevention, dietary knowledge and eagle eyes on their teeth! My cats are less work!
Apologies both - snails, I meant snails (but even they need a terrarium...). Maybe just scrap the pet plans and get a pot plant!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just wanted to say after rewatching her highlights .... she spoke of them having their chippy tea the other day on a cardboard box as a table! she was probably referring to the actual one they had bleeping months ago that she tried to post when she announced her move! And gave us some tit montage!
she is so full of tit and the lies!! pathological!
A851E99A-8CFE-4D47-BE39-ABAA8650BACC.png
E9864F39-DCB1-4F74-BC2B-140DE23C78E0.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
My husband wanted to get a rabbit. I had indoor bunnies growing up and as lovely as they are, they are hard work. They destroyed the house through nibbling things and the grooming (angoras) and vet bills where crazy (This was before you could get bunny insurance). They aren’t an easy pet and I’ve managed to take my husband out of it, we just enjoy going to petting zoos with our 4 year old to fill the void of not being bunny parents lol

Reactions: 9
Not sure why you appear to be being snarky?
Not snarky at all - genuinely didn't mean rabbits were easy to care for! I reckon having any pet would be problematic unless you're willing to put in the time to learn how to care for them properly - hence why she might be best to stick to something else!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ok not been on since I noticed the fake grass last night, had tend work and tend children to look after and I’m still pissed off …ion starting to wonder if she is on the spectrum, then over excitement and getting fixated on the alpacas when there is so much other stuff in the house to be shown or worked on?!?
The whole timeline is throwing me off, the thing that’s starting to annoy me also is “the huns” got her where she is today, surely dropping the cleaning and changing her USP is going to have the huns dropping like flies as they can’t keep up with the expense, and dare I say depression in some for failing to keep up with her lies. Actual farm owners and country living accounts would be much more appealing to the fans that are looking for that, I don’t see her whole fan base carrying over to this “new” route she’s taking.

Im still waiting for the kitchen 😂

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.