Mrs Hinch #488 Free the Maldon 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #488 Free the Maldon 3

Winning thread title by @Lisav
Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards
Keep them short and sweet, and swear-free

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies

Today on ‘Gepetto’s Workshop’, Daddy and Veruca showcased a brand new hut (the one on the list with the art grass…?), and installed a slow feeder for ‘the boyz’. Can’t be much slower than she’s managing to do this reveal.

While we tattlers don’t claim to be alpaca experts, we’re pretty certain that there isn’t enough space for them to be appropriately housed and happy. If our worries about astroturf are correct, Soph’s going to have to employ a full time vet. Or read a book and do it herself.

0372A7E2-5475-4C2D-925B-DEC1509D3481.jpeg

We are pretty expert on Soph, though, and all agree that she is bleeping delusional and her mum should have said no a bit more when she was a child.

Assuming the Hinchliffes are now fully enjoying Lodge Life, we’re still waiting for the tour and room updates. I mean, you’d make sure your children’s bedrooms were furnished and you had a working kitchen before you got livestock, right?!

Maybe the overnight-in-one-room rota also includes alpaca care. Safe to assume Sophie ‘tend Rose is not an active participant, with her Amazon wellies (swipe up huns) and the seat her daddy made her for when she gets tired 🥺
Weepy Gepetto also made a pallet stand for Soph’s farmer things, and glory hole to spy on Fiddle and Father Jim the boyz. Anyone would think it’s a prison cell, rather than a fully functional farm… Here’s another book for you Sophie

8C07D91E-1764-4FB7-8FC5-4D38D1B31F84.jpeg

Will tomorrow be the day? Or is she waiting for the weather to match the pre-records? Sorry to say Soph, January isn’t very good at looking like October.

One final thought from Royoioi, Rodney and Raymond, as they practise their lines for the big reveal

DEAB943B-8DDF-4456-B23C-52DEBAA0022D.jpeg

Fiddle / mad ma / Freda - Sophie’s mum
Weeping Al / tiny tears / Gepetto - Sophie’s dad
Inch / Janine / James / Jimbobnojobtinyknob - Jamie
Veruca Salt - Sophie
SS - Stacey, Soph’s ‘tend friend
Crunky snacks - what we apparently eat

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 137
Meanwhile at Faux Farm, Raymond took matters into his own 2 toed fut & stole the tranquilliser, forced the closest lookalike (Fiddle) into the sylvanian sized stable hoping Veruca wouldn’t notice & planned a swift escape to @fannysjohnny ‘s house:
21B28FC7-0BED-4662-BE2E-03A9B0E3990B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 435
Sooo how long do we think she’s actually been in this house? Sorry if it’s been mentioned, I have young children and don’t have time to keep up with the threads.

I wonder if her siblings ever get fucked off how much her parents do for her. She’s a millionaire but relies on them heavily for the kids, now her dads doing all the jobs on the house too. I bet they don’t see half as much as them as she does and I know that would really bother me.

• Heart
Reactions: 91
Is the playroom only partially carpeted? The pic of Lonnie is on a wooden floor but R is on a carpet.

Reactions: 23
Copy and pasted as was typing in the last thread as it was closed!

Whilst I am here...good bloody job @Pollyanna263 and @Andioooop you absolute legends 😂

She hurts my soul as a mother.
I picked my son up from nursery today and cried walking home with pride as my son is ‘behind with speech and hasn’t been around other children at all due to lockdown and getting a nursery place until he was 2 so I picked him up today and they said how much he’s come on and his speech is improving(we’re not talking full sentences etc but he’s trying to say words etc more) and I was so so proud 😭
So to me I’m like how can Hinch continue to share her child and make out he’s bad/ further ahead etc just DONT SHARE I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS. If you’re going to share it don’t bleeping lie. The pain you cause other parents is beyond awful
Well done to you and your son!! He sounds like he is thriving, and that will be down to you as much as a nursery place! ❤

I didn't really get it until my second child but suggested ages of milestones are just that...suggested. I never would have imagined my first born late speaker would be quicker to potty train than my second born never shut up and had conversations with adults at 20 months kid. You literally never know, circumstances change and EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT .. hint hint it's ok if Ronnie isn't like Rex Hinch, he is still amazing!

Also I have wonder what the alpaca delay is. Did she get pissed we has guessed a 7pm reveal?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Weeping Al’s wonky name plates reveal got a more enthusiastic ’woo hoo hoo’ from her than Jimbob saying he loved her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sooo how long do we think she’s actually been in this house? Sorry if it’s been mentioned, I have young children and don’t have time to keep up with the threads.

I wonder if her siblings ever get fucked off how much her parents do for her. She’s a millionaire but relies on them heavily for the kids, now her dads doing all the jobs on the house too. I bet they don’t see half as much as them as she does and I know that would really bother me.
I reckon, if it's true they got the keys at the end of October: any building/decorating work was started then, if not before and finished by the middle of December. They were in and the alpacas arrived in the weeks leading up to Christmas.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Meanwhile at Faux Farm, Raymond took matters into his own 2 toed fut & stole the tranquilliser, forced the closest lookalike (Fiddle) into the sylvanian sized stable hoping Veruca wouldn’t notice & planned a swift escape to @fannysjohnny ‘s house:
View attachment 980674
absolutely brilliant 😂

View attachment 980674
the wonky names 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Few weeks, she'll be bored of the maldon 3. when it's pissing down dark nights etc, she'll ship them off to the Alpaca people. Can't just leave them and zoom off for weeks at a time or take them to fiddles house.

Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.