Mrs Hinch #488 Free the Maldon 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if her manager told her to calm down?

I read the freebies extract start of her book. Absolutely horrendous. Me, me, me, I, I, I, my, my. She mentioned her manager coming to a shop with her. I wonder if the manager is heavily involved now. Loved how the manager had tears in her eyes, btw. What a load of.... I've seen a lot more emotional things at work and managed not to cry 😆

Also loved Braggy saying she enjoys "being celebrated." 🤢🤢🤢
Why would you take your manager to the GP with you? That is nonsense

Reactions: 17
I thought you were all nuts when you said she had put Astro turf down. I didn’t think she would be so stupid!
She can’t even deny that it isn’t true. duck me she needs help!
Why do you lot not work for the police? 🤣 no fucker would get away with a thing with you bunch!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think she’s done way more than she’s letting on but I’m sick of the recap posts. Why are they pissing around with daft projects when they haven’t got the house sorted to move into it.

Reactions: 19
I know they have more than enough money, but she is a big spender. Weekends away, concerts, theatre trips, house renovations etc. and she has NO content. Other influenzers are posting about daily life, washing, cleaning, cooking, walking the dog with ads.and discount codes in between.
Has she forgotten that she's not 'The lady of the manor' and needs to stop pissing around and get back to tend work?

Slightly off topic but I just had a moment when catching up on these threads where I realised that Hunch is only 2 years older than me :eek: now I'm not claiming to be anything special but if you were to put us both together she could genuinely pass for being my mum! (Then she opens her mouth and speaks like a 14 year old girl..) I can't believe what she's done to her face over the years, I used to be quite open minded about filler/botox etc but she's really put me off ever getting anything done if that's how it ages you!

Also, Ronnie, Lennie, Henry, Roy, Rodney and Raymond? :rolleyes: it's like the cast of Sesame Street, I guess that makes Hinch BIG BIRD 😭😂
It's honestly freaks me out when I think she's the same age as me. Some of the things I see her do I find pathetic and childish.

Reactions: 23
It's honestly freaks me out when I think she's the same age as me. Some of the things I see her do I find pathetic and childish.
It's like she's playing at being an adult. Which her family are enabling. If you gave a 4 year old a couple of million pounds and a big house, I think we would see the same results.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She isn’t of sound mind. What mum has time to sit in their shed and piss about the way she does?

Reactions: 23
I'm hoping the stupid bint will steer clear of the gram! Selfish reasons as I hate to miss the banter on here but I've had some tit test results this morning and my blood markers are off the chart - suggesting infection and inflammation so the consultant unhappy to operate. It's already been postponed for same reason.

They are going to get me in first thing tomorrow for more bloody tests then make a decision end of the tomorrow. 😣
I'm now going to have a cry - not a tend one! 😭
I will keep checking on here as you guyyssch are keeping me laughing and sane despite feeling really unwell. Xx 😘

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Slightly off topic but I just had a moment when catching up on these threads where I realised that Hunch is only 2 years older than me :eek: now I'm not claiming to be anything special but if you were to put us both together she could genuinely pass for being my mum! (Then she opens her mouth and speaks like a 14 year old girl..) I can't believe what she's done to her face over the years, I used to be quite open minded about filler/botox etc but she's really put me off ever getting anything done if that's how it ages you!

Also, Ronnie, Lennie, Henry, Roy, Rodney and Raymond? :rolleyes: it's like the cast of Sesame Street, I guess that makes Hinch BIG BIRD 😭😂
She only a year or something older than me it insane she looks ancient meanwhile i still get id'd always been a fan of the no filler cosmetic surgery she just proof as to why!

Reactions: 13
Another hunch dream last night. Riding on the back of her tractor while being chased by the alpacas. She crashed the tractor and wouldn't stop cackling. I need to stop reading tattle before bed, it's giving me nightmares

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's added a new highlight. So do we reckon she's getting horses or that she's claiming her neighbours horses as her own?
Good spot. So we knew alpacas and ducks, but also looks like pigs and horses. Unless as you say she’s claiming the neighbours.
How much land does she think she’s got?! It’s a garden not a bleeping field!
Surely she’s bought some land adjacent

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Interesting …. I used to have around 180 something mutual friends with Hunch for quite some time.
I’ve just noticed it’s gone down to 152.

I don’t know who’s unfollowed etc, and I know losing 30 followers won’t break her bank, but that 30 is just from my mutual followers… so how many more!

ps) I don’t follow her & haven't for ages

You lot got to slow down 🤣 I’ve been trying to catch up since yesterday my eyes blurred from reading plus laughing at the pictures in between.

But from all I’ve gathered and read,

She’s still a twit, she’s still not a farmer, she’s still using Astroturf, and she should definitely NOT be housing alpacas in that tiny holding.

With the amount of space she has she could of easily made that holding 10x bigger.

I don’t know anything about alpacas but surely they all need to be in separate holdings in the night and not bunched together?? Just like other farm animals?

No offence to the alpacas but going from that picture / video my dog has a bigger outdoor dog house than they do with air con for the summer if he chooses to come out the garden with us & I only live in a standard 2 bed council house but with a HUGE garden including a massive built in pond. ( not bragging at all 🤣).

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's like she's playing at being an adult. Which her family are enabling. If you gave a 4 year old a couple of million pounds and a big house, I think we would see the same results.
You are spot on 😆 Think my 12 year old could do better - he has more sense than her, plus he loves nature so would not use artificial grass

Reactions: 13
Guys, I've a confession to make . .
The hat, the awful pink neon beanie with the headtorch?
My m i l got me the exact 1 for Christmas ( I know I know, there IS a m i l thread on here, theres more about our relationship on there 🤣)
Im not sure what traumatised me more tbh, receiving it or the fact ol farmer Hunch has it too!!
It screams of pound shop or petrol station tat and was quickly put in the pile ready for the bin but I'm now wondering if it'll be worth anything amongst her sheep ( the real 1s not the tend 1s )
🤔
eBay it! Better for the environment than binning it & I’m sure some mad hincher will give you money for it. Might as well cash in on the sheep so it’s one less for farmer Giles to make money off once she gets a swipe up for special discount code #hinchfarm1%

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
There is no way she could cope looking after pigs 😂😂 it would be hilarious to watch though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.