Mrs Hinch #488 Free the Maldon 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow so much to catch up on cos I have a real job not a tend one..
I have the news on in the background were they told a story about two Alpaca's that escaped their enclosure in California becauae someone left the gate open .( The ADULTs are huge). instantly thought of Sofa ..can see her making the Essex news chasing her boys on that dangerous bend.

Edit: to include the news report I found online. Watch the report in the article. It takes the owner 5 mins to put a harness on these animals..
JimBobNoKnob is going to have his hands full..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Looking at her history of “oh my godddd I loveeee it, I’m obsessed”…. It’s clear nothing lasts long with her!
I could start listing things, but I’d be here all day.

I think bottom line is - she wanted to move - but after all the bullshit in her books, and stories saying “money doesn’t impress me, we will never move,we want Ron to grow up here” - it made it difficult to just suddenly move into a mansion.

Suddenly the ‘farm’ idea has come from somewhere and she’s seen it as a way to move!

Then she started created the whole “life time farm dream”… which is mentioned in no books, no past stories, no podcasts (am I correct?)

Now I think she’d deluded herself inthinking this farm will be great, but once the reality kicks in it’ll go fucked quite frankly!

So what I’m trying to say is I think all this has come from justifying a house move!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm still not over the day (I can't remember her username) told us all that Lady B? had sadly died. Someone asked her how she could possibly know this & she responded that Lady B was her mother! Mother and daughter Tattlers!! 😂 Lady B was always referring to her hubby, they all sounded like a right laugh, what a great family ♥
Awww Lady B was amazing!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just scrolling through Insta and came across this.

Instead of pissing around with sheds, workshops, filming at your tend farm and all the other pointless tit you've done in the last few months, spend some time with your children.
Yes! Also I know so many parents who have a child with SEN and they fight tooth and nail for their kids with camhs or the local authority or whoever and they don’t quit even when totally burned out from fighting. And they constantly are doing the right thing by their kids -working with them, using makaton, learning about their conditions so they become the subject matter expert for everything involving their child.
do I get that vibe from this awful woman? duck no.

Reactions: 17
I dont get how Jamie isn't sick of her parents. Don't get me wrong my husband gets on with my parents but he would be pissed off if they were here every day and if we couldn't do anything without them! I would be the same with his parents. She has never grown up has she

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I've got a none stop few hours at work in a mo so she best not introduce the alpacas when I'm not available 👀

I reckon she's late to uploading cos she's been up all night shitting herself over the comments of us wanting to report her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
When she finally shows the whole thing! I mean, straight into a 1.5 mill house while not selling the old one. Lots of work on the house being done straight away. Then whatever animals. The alpacas alone will cost a few grand, that shed around 3 grand, plus all that fencing work. She's gone from shopping in B&M to throwing around cash like there's no tomorrow, and most people can't relate to that!
I've no idea what being an influencer is like but if I was her, I would have

- Been honest. "Hey guys. Moved house. Blessed. Grateful. Fankooo all."
- Kept the location private. No stories and photos of the whole place. 🙄
- Stuck to cleaning and the odd house thing. Only shown small corners of the home and not bragged about the 5 bathrooms. 🤢
- Not buy bloody alpacas. Volunteer at an alpaca farm instead. I volunteer once a week and it's really rewarding and enjoyable. But, if I was so desperate for my own alpacas: Wait to get them and actually research them. Do my homework and have experts involved in getting their new home ready. "Hey guysch. If I'm being completely honest, I really want alpacas and I'm in the process of getting 3. I've been talking to @lovealpacas and @alpacayourhome, volunteering at @fiddlesfarm and really getting to know what owning alpacas entails. @diyalpacafarm has gotten their new home ready. They have lots of space and nice, fresh grass. Paid for by myself, guysch. #notgifted ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She really does live in her own little fantasy world, doesn’t she?! And what’s with the constant “mum says” and me and dad this and that. You’re a married mother of 2, make memories with your own family and stop latching on to your mothers tit. It’s beyond weird.
i don’t wish ill of anyone, but what will she do when her parents inevitably pass away, sit and cry that she’s a 50 year old orphan?!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Right, bare with me Tattlers. Hoping I've worked this out right and it makes sense! Ever since @Blackdog quoted my post on the last thread about how she keeps gaining more and more ridiculous amounts of new followers each day, Blackdog said the actual numbers don't tally up right.
My head has been blown to smithereens tonight having a look in to this!!!! The sad thing is, is I was too thick to even realise the numbers weren't right haha. And something so simple to boot! 😂😂😂 But for any others like me who didn't know this:
So, over the period of Sat - Mon (yesterday) Hinch "gained" 13,946 new followers. If you add the green numbers up, that's the total.
However, the numbers at the side that shows her followers in the millions, actually shows a gain of only 9,120 followers. So in actual fact she is loosing a good few thousand followers a day. Within those 3 days she has lost 4,826. Which bizarrely works out the same as the top number from Saturday. 🤯🤔.
It fries your brain working this out!!!!! I'm crap at maths as I stated earlier but thanks to Blackdog, I now know St Sopha is loosing fans.
The worst part is she is still gaining. 💳😏
This has given me a headache now. 😬😬😖😖😣😣
If anyone thinks this is not right or doesn't tally up, please correct me. 😉😊👍
View attachment 981081
There will be new followers, like me.
long story short - had a few months off work, discovered cleaning accounts, used to follow her and others, used to read here. Went back to work, came to my senses, unfollowed cleaning accounts, deleted account here, although occasionally came to have a read.
And it’s only because I’d never heard of Elle Darby that I found myself back on here and noticed Mrs Hinch had a new house. So yes I’m a new follower of hers, going to what she’s done to the house and then unfollow again, as nothing she’s done in the last couple of years is of interest to me.
Her followers are in for fun content of washing muddy clothes everyday - is there a new stain remover due out? 😂

Reactions: 14
I wonder if her manager told her to calm down?

I read the freebies extract start of her book. Absolutely horrendous. Me, me, me, I, I, I, my, my. She mentioned her manager coming to a shop with her. I wonder if the manager is heavily involved now. Loved how the manager had tears in her eyes, btw. What a load of.... I've seen a lot more emotional things at work and managed not to cry 😆

Also loved Braggy saying she enjoys "being celebrated." 🤢🤢🤢
Fucks sake what a load of shite! That GP needs to be struck off and taken for a mental assessment 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jesus you lot what a crazy few pages to catch up on!!

I'm working today so hoping the grand reveal is later on, she really is a stupid witch isn't she. Genuinely putting her needs before her children's yet again , Soph wants Alpacas,Soph gets alpacas! I want to poop in peace but often don't get to as my kids always want something!!

Reactions: 13
Is it not these people?
Yes! Also I know so many parents who have a child with SEN and they fight tooth and nail for their kids with camhs or the local authority or whoever and they don’t quit even when totally burned out from fighting. And they constantly are doing the right thing by their kids -working with them, using makaton, learning about their conditions so they become the subject matter expert for everything involving their child.
do I get that vibe from this awful woman? duck no.
Still fighting that fight here. Raising a child ( or in my case a grandchild ) with SEN, is a daily battle. My life revolves around him - period.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
They said something only I would know 🤣🤣 it really made me chuckle at the time as they are being far too obvious with their account name xx their account name would only be obvious to people that know them xx guys I need to sleep I'm sorry if I've riddled again but I'm never ever gonna out a tattler
Are you talking about a certain real not tend celebrity that also lives in a big cottage house in Essex?? 👀

• Haha
As some of us have been confessing, here's mine, I was following Sopha to keep up with the shitshow and I was being a sopha sloth and being too lazy to type in the search between my day to day responsibilities 🤣 but this tend farm, alpaca neglecting tit has made me unfollow, especially now you trollz have shown me a new way to look without contributing.

As for an itv show...nah, they would be done for showing animal cruelty.

I find it hard to believe that she hasn't done the house before making that shed thing for the fur Boys. Shouldn't her human boys room be done before the fur Boys. Whats next Henry's room?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Right, bare with me Tattlers. Hoping I've worked this out right and it makes sense! Ever since @Blackdog quoted my post on the last thread about how she keeps gaining more and more ridiculous amounts of new followers each day, Blackdog said the actual numbers don't tally up right.
My head has been blown to smithereens tonight having a look in to this!!!! The sad thing is, is I was too thick to even realise the numbers weren't right haha. And something so simple to boot! 😂😂😂 But for any others like me who didn't know this:
So, over the period of Sat - Mon (yesterday) Hinch "gained" 13,946 new followers. If you add the green numbers up, that's the total.
However, the numbers at the side that shows her followers in the millions, actually shows a gain of only 9,120 followers. So in actual fact she is loosing a good few thousand followers a day. Within those 3 days she has lost 4,826. Which bizarrely works out the same as the top number from Saturday. 🤯🤔.
It fries your brain working this out!!!!! I'm crap at maths as I stated earlier but thanks to Blackdog, I now know St Sopha is loosing fans.
The worst part is she is still gaining. 💳😏
This has given me a headache now. 😬😬😖😖😣😣
If anyone thinks this is not right or doesn't tally up, please correct me. 😉😊👍
View attachment 981081
She just can’t ever seem to get past the 4.2 mark

• Haha
Guys, I've a confession to make . .
The hat, the awful pink neon beanie with the headtorch?
My m i l got me the exact 1 for Christmas ( I know I know, there IS a m i l thread on here, theres more about our relationship on there 🤣)
Im not sure what traumatised me more tbh, receiving it or the fact ol farmer Hunch has it too!!
It screams of pound shop or petrol station tat and was quickly put in the pile ready for the bin but I'm now wondering if it'll be worth anything amongst her sheep ( the real 1s not the tend 1s )
🤔
My confession is that I don’t have one but two, and I bought them myself! One hat and one headband 😂 they’re great for going out running/walking at dusk.
So between big feet and daft hats those are two things I can’t slate Hinch for. The rest is fair game

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.