Mrs Hinch #487 My Mama says stupid is as stupid does

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t today. Have spent the whole morning tending to a dying guinea pig, syringe feeding etc (who is wrapped up in a box still hanging on) I am second guessing what I did wrong and how they are so ill and dead and or dying.
land that bleeping muppet is about to put alpacas in a space that you couldnt comfortably house three rabbits in.
I am absolutely done and off to have a sob now

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Morning, long, long time lurker here but this farm things has really got to me. I had to jump through ten thousand hoops to adopt a rescue dog and rightly so. She can just wave money at someone and gets to own three defenceless animals. As others have said, that enclosure is way too small. She will tire of them very quickly, the mud and the dirt. If she is getting alpacas, wait until one of them spits or lashes out at Ron, Len or Hen. They will be gone. Bet she will try dressing them up too.

• Sad
Reactions: 48
I’m confused (no surprises there)…. Do the Alpaccas stay in the shedshelter over night? And then get let out into the bigger bit/garden in the day? Or do they just stay in the shedshelter and small fenced enclosure for the whole time?!?!

Also would you not need to be living there to be able to look after them, feed them and clean them? Not half living there?

And WHY would you sort the alpacas out before your kids rooms?! She really hurts my brain in how backwards she shows her pre records. I think she’s had to bring the alpaca reveal forward as the huns we’re starting to jump ship.

Reactions: 54
The cheese has well and truly slid off her cracker. What an utter shitshow this is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Seriously, aren't there rules for this?! When we adopted our rescue dog years ago we had many hoops to jump through including home and garden checks. That's no life for 3 alpacas?

And why the hell is she advertising this to the nation. Also, why have they prioritised getting animals before they have moved in???? She really makes my head hurt 😔
Just posted exactly the same. We had two home visits and had to visit the centre many times to meet our dog before we got to bring him home.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hi everyone, long time lurker but this mornings story has just sent me right over the edge! No where near enough room for 3 alpacas, plus have noticed her field shelter isn't on skids (and therefore could be classed as a permanent structure - hope she got planning permission for that!)

Has anyone noticed the boys "ebayer" name signs are very similar to the ones that Weeping Al supposedly made? (Or have I got that wrong?)
Nevermind just being on skids, some councils will expect to see it moved significantly every few months otherwise class it as permanent and require planning permission! So hopefully she has planning permission, as where else is she able to move that to without churning up the whole garden?

Reactions: 25
So if we were to believe her (as if)…

they haven’t moved in yet, done nothing to the house, taking day by day,

… but now ready for the arrival of the animals!

Just shows all she cares about is engagement.. she thinks the alpacas (if that’s what they are) are going to somehow break the internet in amazement and find her unique etc …

.. but the reality is I’m sure more people are going to concerned about this in a negative way!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I think *hope* that’s where they go at night. Then free ranging their best lives shitting on the lawn, spitting at influencers and trampling toddlers by day

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Nevermind just being on skids, some councils will expect to see it moved significantly every few months otherwise class it as permanent and require planning permission! So hopefully she has planning permission, as where else is she able to move that to without churning up the whole garden?

That was my thoughts too, they have to be shifted and there's no where for her to move it in that tiny enclosure....

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.