Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Andioooop

VIP Member
Meanwhile at Faux Farm, we weren’t the only ones tired of Verucas performance. Incey swept her out of the boot room (cobweb cupboard) quicker than she could screech ‘i want’:
30FFC173-DEA9-4F0C-8564-75DA0F4E812C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 200
Am I the only one who finds it really strange that the 3 names are similar to Ronnie? I would never name a pet / animal something so similar to an actual human child...she's fucking weird.

Ronnie, Rodney, Roy, Ramond. Lennie and Henry. Wow ok.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 130

chelsea37

so she’s trying to tell us she’s spent 6 weeks sorting out her garden for her new fur boys but hasn’t done a single reno in the house ? 😖🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 107

Parry1988

VIP Member
I think we all know this is another Sophie wants it now fad.
She will get the 3 alpacas put them in their prison cell,do a few weeks of gushing over them / pre records and photo ops then once she gets bored and realises they're taking up space time and money she will bring out some sob story along the lines of ..........
Guyyusccchhzzzz it's really sad but we've had to rehome the booooyyyyyiiiizzzzz because .........
They stared fighting and it was better they had new homes /
Ron was having tantrums about them because he is so naughty /
Henry was frightened of them /
A mini hurricane came and took the alpacas and their shed in the night

• Haha
Reactions: 106

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
@Pollyanna263 you're a diamond!

That alpaca enclosure looks far far far far far too small for 3 of them. I just can't today. I might have to put my phone in the drawer.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 104

bondjcamk

I am so angry that I am almost on the verge of tears. Which I know sounds ridiculous but animals are my life. I have over 20 animal related qualifications to my name - lots in the veterinary field and one which covers animal welfare. It is my job.

Shame on the alpaca breeder / sanctuary / seller who has let Hinch re-home or adopt those poor creatures. It’s been said so many times here already but that isn’t enough space for one, let alone THREE.

I am 99.9% certain that is astroturf in that tiny, tiny fenced enclosure. They won’t even be able to graze. I can’t take this anymore. Due to my job, I have contacts in certain areas and I will be speaking to the applicable people and I will do my hardest to get this investigated. I can’t sit back and watch this happen. I’m honestly disgusted. Words fail me.

How many more alpaca are going to suffer off the back of this too? The sheep are going to think that’s sufficient and will follow their leader. I am actually fuming.

• Heart
Reactions: 104

XNosey-parkerX

Please dear God tell me that shed and enclosure isn't for 3 alpacas!!! 3 dogs, maybe! FFS Henners bedroom looks bigger than that!!

The fencing looks really unsafe for them to my non alpaca knowing eye.

This is actually making me really sad... do what you want to yourself and your family, but not poor defenceless animals!!! Cunt.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 98

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Oh and I'd also like to celebrate my new status as well-known member with crunky snacks and raw chicken for all! Blessed be thy spidery brooms!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #487 My Mama says stupid is as stupid does

Winning thread title by me, inspired by @Ray_of_Sunshine

8A20426C-F175-4C47-A83A-BEF25E675560.jpg

Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards
Keep them short and sweet, and swear-free

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies

A slow Sunday for Soph, who must have been worn out from her late night trip to borrow her mate’s straighteners.

She started the day with a scratched sink clean (undeclared ad), and told us that Jamie’s family were coming to visit! Was this a ‘tend visit like when they were going to see you at Christmas, Soph?

A reminder that they bought a new house, with some poor acting and ‘tend spiders. We can’t wait for the actual spiders, and flies, and mice, and rats, and everything else living on a ‘tend farm has in store!

Then onto a demonstration of why she shouldn’t be allowed animals, as poor Henry is tormented and terrified by Aunty Mamfa’s dog taking over his home. No matter what we think of Henry, it’s not his fault he’s owned by Cruella.

Soph ended the day with dirty dancing at the new house. You know, just in case we’d forgotten again. All we needed was for her to sing and she’d have done a full day at stage school!

Fiddle / mad ma / Freda - Sophie’s mum
Weeping Al / tiny tears / Gepetto - Sophie’s dad
Inch / Janine / James / Jimbobnojobtinyknob - Jamie
Veruca Salt - Sophie
SS - Stacey, Soph’s ‘tend friend
Crunky snacks - what we apparently eat

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

Sausage90

VIP Member
Winning title by @Ray_of_Sunshine put forward by our @Pollyanna263 .

Verruca went round her 'mate' Stacey's and cuddled up, playing games like normal 32 year olds do. DON'T CHA KNOW! Even Father James thought it was fucking weird and started phoning her at 1am telling her to get her arse home. Presumably because his family was coming over - but we're yet to see evidence of this.

Grinch hinted that the alpaca's were arriving imminently - so Stacey slapped her back down to reality with her montage of wild deer visiting her garden. Beat that Sophie.

As usual - don't ask where the new Hinch towers is. Sopha has shared enough details that even my dog could google it.

All newbies - read the wiki - you'll not be disappointed!

Looking forward to more of Andiooops artwork!

Love you all loads hunny bunnies! My heart hurts <3

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
That shed is tiny! I hope to god she’s not getting alpacas, that’s far too small! My aunty and uncle have a huuuge barn for them and a field about 10x the size of her garden! Also sooo glad she’s getting boys! They’re so much more aggressive and will 100% spit on her or kick her! When they’re mating they spit all over the female and cover her in gross bile spit juices 🤞🏼 One takes a fancy to her and tries to seduce her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 68

Lilograce

VIP Member
Ronnie loves animals......well how about starting off small and getting him a fish....oh wait maybe not 😂 #ripflip&flop

• Haha
Reactions: 67

Louk

VIP Member
C'mon Tattlers, own up! Whose car is this? 😂 😂 What a waste of coke and cruncky snacks
Screenshot_20220110-102610~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67