Mrs Hinch #487 My Mama says stupid is as stupid does

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't he only 2? I'd hardly call that a delay. There are plenty of kids who aren't (fully) potty trained until 3 or 4.
I agree! I am passionate about this due to personal circumstances. Yet I understand the OP's comment as Hunch herself made a song and dance about R using the toilet (which of course, she photographed and shared to her sheep 😞) This was months and months ago, someone better than me will remember when!

If I remember rightly she phrased it as almost / pretty much out of nappies...so I guess she could always claim she never said he was fully there. Or blame the fact he is sooo naughty so he regressed 😞💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Yep outdoor consumer unit top right, looks like a 4 or 6 way (dad's an electrician, a real one, not a tend one). Also weatherproof sockets, so you can quit it with the Ama-ZON light Mrs oh-so-relatable. We're not all gullible 🐑

Also - the main lights were on when she showed us the stick on lights... By the time you walk to the back to turn on the Amazon lights, wouldn't it make more sense to just turn on the main lights you've had wired in!? I'm going to assume there's a switch as you go in, since it looks professionally installed from what we've seen.
And I'm guessing building the shed and wiring the electrics takes quite abit of time🙄🙄

Reactions: 21
Why on earth do you need a peep hole when you have to go into the enclosure and open a door to look into the shelter.......when there's no bleeping door on the shelter in the first place. So you can just look through the doorway instead?
Jesus, is there not a single brain cell in that entire family? I really must be missing something.

And they're in the playroom eating fish and chips? Is poor Lonnie relegated to the hallway then? As there is only a tiny patch of laminate flooring in the playroom where the pool table was!
Earthworm 🪱 Jim , fukking ell 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I agree! I am passionate about this due to personal circumstances. Yet I understand the OP's comment as Hunch herself made a song and dance about R using the toilet (which if course, she photographed and shared to her sheep 😞) This was months and months ago, someone better than me will remember when!

If I remember rightly she phrased it as almost / pretty much out of nappies...so I guess she could always claim she never said he was fully there. Or blame the fact he is sooo naughty so he regressed 😞💔
Spot on and she used her skanky thumb to cover his privates😔

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I agree! I am passionate about this due to personal circumstances. Yet I understand the OP's comment as Hunch herself made a song and dance about R using the toilet (which of course, she photographed and shared to her sheep 😞) This was months and months ago, someone better than me will remember when!

She hurts my soul as a mother.
I picked my son up from nursery today and cried walking home with pride as my son is ‘behind with speech and hasn’t been around other children at all due to lockdown and getting a nursery place until he was 2 so I picked him up today and they said how much he’s come on and his speech is improving(we’re not talking full sentences etc but he’s trying to say words etc more) and I was so so proud 😭
So to me I’m like how can Hinch continue to share her child and make out he’s bad/ further ahead etc just DONT SHARE I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS. If you’re going to share it don’t bleeping lie. The pain you cause other parents is beyond awful

• Heart
Reactions: 40
How much land do you need for 3 alpacas?
For example, half an acre for 3 alpacas would be fine, as long as they have good shelter and 24/7 access to fresh hay and water. With fewer animals and better pasture, you may be able to simply allow your animals to live on pasture

Reactions: 9
She will be using their fur/wool to make jumpers to sell to her followers bet the alpacas are Grey & White lol 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Harness your alpacas and trot on over

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.