Mrs Hinch #487 My Mama says stupid is as stupid does

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if anyone else knows this, but Maldon and the surrounding dengie area is currently having an animal disease spread like wildfire through the areas farms. There’s signs all over the peninsula and some people have had to kill livestock’s because of it. She’ll need to be careful not only for her animals sake but her children’s - of course she wouldn’t know that because that would involve her stepping out of her bubble!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
She gives me Katie price vibes. In a bad way. Katie has an addiction to buying animals for the kids that she can't look after. Look how that's gone for her...!

• Sad
Reactions: 59
Everything we are seeing is all past tense pre records - nothing is in real time.

She's living in a world of bullshit trying to make fools of everyone and succeeding where most sheepies are concerned.

Faux Broken toe/the Xmas decs/trip away/tend farm unnecessary reno ... it's all fucked up in the fantasy world of Hunch! What a dense moron.
She's an unhinged lying tit! How can anyone be sucked into her cunty tend bollocks microclimate world!? 🤯💥💫

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Ronnie loves animals......well how about starting off small and getting him a fish....oh wait maybe not 😂 #ripflip&flop

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Morning nusty trolls! Loooooong time lurker here but Faux Farm has really tipped me over the edge. Every time Sofa posts, I come here with my crunky snacks, sit back and enjoy!
Anyway, I wonder how long it’ll be before they realise they’re just not alpaca people guyyyssshhh!
ATV

Reactions: 45
Very brief bit of estimation/detective work
Had a look at the petting farm she visited "last week" to compare. I haven't been for a while, but the alpacas were usually kept in the outlined paddock, and rotated into the larger paddock to the north and another covered area. A couple were also sometimes kept in the small circular paddock but I've only ever seen mums and new babies in there.
Anyway, estimated the size of hunch farm paddock on the same scale and it's a sorry state of affairs but we knew that already.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Not sure if anyone else knows this, but Maldon and the surrounding dengie area is currently having an animal disease spread like wildfire through the areas farms. There’s signs all over the peninsula and some people have had to kill livestock’s because of it. She’ll need to be careful not only for her animals sake but her children’s - of course she wouldn’t know that because that would involve her stepping out of her bubble!
Avian flu. Alpacas will be reet.

Reactions: 12
Seriously, aren't there rules for this?! When we adopted our rescue dog years ago we had many hoops to jump through including home and garden checks. That's no life for 3 alpacas?

And why the hell is she advertising this to the nation. Also, why have they prioritised getting animals before they have moved in???? She really makes my head hurt 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 42
Wonder what the Hinchers are making if this? Most can’t copy her and go out and buy alpacas. We are moving to a house that has land, and as much as I love sheep and goats we are not going to have them because you need to look after them in a different way that you look after a domestic pet such as a cat and dog. We will just continue to visit our favourite farm to see the sheep we have grown fond of (they are super friendly!). The problem with Hinch is she is addicted to wanting things and having them immediately. That house must be finished by now and they are living there especially if they have alpacas arriving.

Reactions: 35
“Crazier things have happened”…..
Yes they have - starting with the fact that you’ve managed to manipulate thousands of people (I say thousands as the rest bots)
You can pretend to be happy, but in all honestly when the curtains go down … was it all worth it?
Please look after all them poor animals!
They are for life not just for the gram

Reactions: 30
Really? That is no life for 3 alpacas. My 2 per sheep have 22 acres to enjoy and roam. That's cruel!!

they will churn that little pen up in a week or two. Then they will have no grazing!!
She's so thick it's unreal. If it's Alpacas she's getting whoever has sold her them is also an absolute moron.

She's seen them at petting farm places, she obviously doesn't realise that where the numpties come take selfies with them isn't their permanent residence.

They'll break out of that in no time out of pure boredom and they're not easy to catch when they're having an adventure 😂

Have a lovely mental image of them grabbing her by the rats tails and yanking her down in poop out of frustration 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 41
“Crazier things have happened”…..
Yes they have - starting with the fact that you’ve managed to manipulate thousands of people (I say thousands as the rest bots)
You can pretend to be happy, but in all honestly when the curtains go down … was it all worth it?
Please look after all them poor animals!
They are for life not just for the gram
Let's not forget not too long ago she was crying to the sheep 'why won't they leave poor lil ol me alone I'm just trying to make a LITTLE EXTRA on the side from eBay swipeups 😭😭😭'

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think we all know this is another Sophie wants it now fad.
She will get the 3 alpacas put them in their prison cell,do a few weeks of gushing over them / pre records and photo ops then once she gets bored and realises they're taking up space time and money she will bring out some sob story along the lines of ..........
Guyyusccchhzzzz it's really sad but we've had to rehome the booooyyyyyiiiizzzzz because .........
They stared fighting and it was better they had new homes /
Ron was having tantrums about them because he is so naughty /
Henry was frightened of them /
A mini hurricane came and took the alpacas and their shed in the night

• Haha
Reactions: 106
Very brief bit of estimation/detective work
Had a look at the petting farm she visited "last week" to compare. I haven't been for a while, but the alpacas were usually kept in the outlined paddock, and rotated into the larger paddock to the north and another covered area. A couple were also sometimes kept in the small circular paddock but I've only ever seen mums and new babies in there.
Anyway, estimated the size of hunch farm paddock on the same scale and it's a sorry state of affairs but we knew that already.
Our local alpaca farm has a couple of fields that they rotate, and the shelters are big. I don’t think Hinch’s shed is big enough nor is the enclosure 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.