Mrs Hinch #486 Thumb and Thumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww, we are being talked about again in the comments 🥰

I expect another influx of new members following their google search. Welcome! 🪑 🍿 🥤

View attachment 978657
I'm old (49) I'm chubby (middle aged spread) I'm not a hen, im not miserable unless the other half is breathing near me 😉,its not a countryside place,and I'm sure her sons would be happier if they actually had a maternal mummy who spent genuine quality time with them 😉😄 so that poster in the pic,must be old,fat,a hen,miserable as she seems to have time to be keeping track and posting on hinch threads 😁 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is there a way on here to do that? I'm new here,can't post my link as will get into trouble x
Unfortunately no. There used to be a messaging option once you reached a certain level but it was removed because it resulted in some drama. There were also a few trying to connect off tattle by sharing hints to their Instagram accounts here, but that didn’t go down well with the mods either. I think we just have to accept it’s an anonymous forum and will stay that way. Good luck with your business though. It is very frustrating, I hope you can find your own niche and loyal following.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I wouldn’t be surprised if they dislike what she’s done/doing to their son & grandchildren using their name for it.
I don’t know because Jamie is doing very well out of it, he has the new house and all his fancy cars to drive and seems quite content to bee a lazy twit and live of his wife’s money, he also clearly had no problem with exploiting his children as he has also used them for content

Reactions: 13
Yes I know I joined on Tuesday but I have been reading here for nearly 2 years, you can read everything on here without joining, it's just annoying when you click out of something and have to scroll back to where you were before
Hmmmm two years? More like last Tuesday!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ohhh she’s taking the piss now ain’t she!

how much money she spent on followers this weekend 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
DE61B001-FE08-4BE2-B93A-94BF8C7BE69A.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Watched the video of her crucifying dirty dancing along the wall and to me it looks like that baggy shirt catches on her belly! Baby bump? Is she trying to be clever? No one puts baby in the corner? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
You just have to have a little nosy on etsy and you'll see exactly where some of her ideas have come from I recognised some of her "new designs" straight away. Sadly having a famous sister and a face that fits will get her far. No justice sometimes is there 😔
Just parasites, the lot of them. Blood sucking waste of spaces. Makes me mad that she can get so far off her famous sister. She’s not even likeable

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This will live bleeping rent free in my head today
Just why?!?! Shoulder out, crappy headband thing, a framed piss stick? Why not a page in the local paper “my fella successfully spaffed up me” WTF is wrong with these people?
It's as fascinating as it is annoying.
Remember when very young girls would dress as Madonna, or put bottle caps on their shoes like Bros? (showing my age there)
These are grown women though - with children!
They're acting like pre pubescent children! I tried googling what it's called when women dress as their idols, but not even that has an answer, so I'm guessing it's a simple answer and that they're just bleeping sad losers.
I can't get my head around that as grown ups they have no identity of their own

Reactions: 15
It's as fascinating as it is annoying.
Remember when very young girls would dress as Madonna, or put bottle caps on their shoes like Bros? (showing my age there)
These are grown women though - with children!
They're acting like pre pubescent children! I tried googling what it's called when women dress as their idols, but not even that has an answer, so I'm guessing it's a simple answer and that they're just bleeping sad losers.
I can't get my head around that as grown ups they have no identity of their own
Luckily for me, even way back then! (although I was very young), I did not ever succumb to any of that fan madness!
Bros .. take that .. new kids .. spice tit .. Madonna .. kylie
I’ve had a built in radar for anti cult following of celebrity since birth thank god 🙌🏻🤣

edit for typos 🙄 cba anymore 😩

Reactions: 8
He was probably in the next room 🙄
Pretty sure you can schedule posts if it's the same as Influencers on Tik Tok. Plus it probably happened at 2pm not am. Think with Influencers just got to accept they tell porkies 🤥 Just sales people and they have the advantage of having been in the job. My issue is with her using tend mental health issues to connect with ie fleece the 🐑. They saw a niche and went for it now they need to go back into obscurity only so long before most people see them for the tossers they are.

Reactions: 9
Luckily for me, even way back then! (although I was very young), I did not ever succumb to any of that fan madness!
Bros .. take that .. new kids .. spice tit .. Madonna .. kylie
I’ve had a built in radar for anti cult following of celebrity since birth thank god 🙌🏻🤣

edit for typos 🙄 cba anymore 😩
I loved New Kids! 😂Not at any moment did I dress like anyone though to go about my day, even as a 12yr old!
I can excuse adults dressing up like characters to go to concerts and shows, but not for day to day life. Just be you ffs, by the time you reach maturity you should have worked out who you are

Reactions: 4
There was a comment shown from either the daily mail or on that sickly sweet, and quite frankly bizarre, grid post of sofa and Stacey that asked why Sophie doesn't have a grid post with her friends, the ones she calls the kids I assume and this is right, she has known these women since school but they don't feature, or when they do it's their legs shuffling out the door with half a bottle of fabric conditioner 🤣 one of those kids is a makeup artist with an Instagram account so it's not like she doesn't want her face on the gram. Sofa and Stacey's friendship is so fake.
Because her kids including the Instagram makeup artist do not have enough followers or brands following them. Hinch is a business and she wants opportunities and that’s why Hinch and SS have this ridiculous tend friendship online. Soph’s friends must feel put out though. I reckon she pays for their Lookfantastic subscriptions and keeps them sweet 😂

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.