Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Andioooop

VIP Member
Meanwhile at Faux Farm, Veruca is left distraught after Roy spat she aught to scoop up the shit that comes out of her mouth before entering his stable:
FC7C41E6-607E-46A7-93EA-EB301C386870.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 385

RedRosed

VIP Member
Soph and Stacey together when a camera isn’t shoved in their faces.
D89CF915-0CC0-4D88-B25C-1084A940A674.jpeg

“Stace, My FarM is bigger than your cottage hope this helpsh x”

• Haha
Reactions: 184

Andioooop

VIP Member
I bet Father James & fiddle have given dirty dancing a go. You know what they’re like in the water together #ifyounoseyounose
558D2A31-775E-46D5-A6DD-0585174283C2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 119

shiitsandgigs

Just wanted to let all you nusty trolls know that I’ve decided to quit my job and become a full time tattle member, it’s been a hard decision but there’s no other way I’m going to be able to keep up with these threads 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 111
Finding it really hard to watch at the moment.
I work full time in 2 demanding NHS jobs. I have 3 kids, 2 with mental health problems. We’re broke. Proper broke. My pet was diagnosed with a chronic condition and has cost me £1k’s in bills and is ill again tonight. Not even sure if I can afford to get him seen again which breaks my heart. Currently searching high interest loans at stupid o clock in the morning to try and find a way. I’ve already lost 2 pets in the last year. Nearly a child too.
I just wish these people could see what life is like right now for so many of us. Watching people spend thousands on cars and houses and stuff they don’t need is painful. What I would give for a day where I’m not worried about money. Just one day.
Sorry for the rant. I didn’t really know where else to go!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 105

Amos83

I’ve been lurking for a while, but I feel I have to now post. I cannot believe the complete audacity of this woman. I followed her in the beginning thinking she was just a normal girl, giving tips on cleaning and I’m ashamed to say I got sucked in. She is a complete fraud! This new house has been brought by conning people and the need to move for privacy is bs! If you needed to move because of that why are you showing the whole floor plan of your new “farm” she is a narcissist and a liar! Sorry vent over guys! 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 101

RedRosed

VIP Member
Jamie at home watching their stories, whilst trying to kick start a farm, build an orangery, order the ducks online, read about raising alpacas, tuck Hen in & make sure the sink is shinedddd
B02E8E14-12E1-4209-897F-0EC5964D8F6A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 96

easeypeasey

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220108_234059_com.android.chrome.jpg

Hinch covering her midriff with staceys head reminded me of this scene from Kevin and perry go large 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 94

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #486 Thumb and Thumber

Winning thread title by @Sausage90

Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards
Keep them short and sweet, and swear-free

Wiki is the pink button for newbies

We were hoping for a quiet day, and it was looking so promising until Soph decided that she had to do some last-minute prep for the imminent arrival of ‘the boys’.
Of course, getting a stable ready for your alpacas (oh sorry, was it a secret?) is far more important than sorting your children’s bedrooms, or a play area, or getting stair gates up on your Disney landing, right?

This evening she popped in to see her ‘tend friend, just to show us nusty trolls that they are still talking. Should have saved yourself the petrol Soph, we still think it’s all fake.
Maldon may have its own microclimate, but Pickle Cottage seems to have its very own time zone ☀

Question of the day - Which celebrity has a new best friend for 2022?
(Clue - it’s not Sophie!)

Fiddle / mad ma / Freda - Sophie’s mum
Weeping Al / tiny tears / Gepetto - Sophie’s dad
Inch / Janine / James / Jimbobnojobtinyknob - Jamie
Veruca Salt - Sophie
SS - Stacey, Soph’s ‘tend friend
Crunky snacks - what we apparently eat
Orangery - posh conservatory to keep it real with the bots shoppers

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

Suffolklass

I've been a lurker for quite a while, and I have to start my first ever post by applauding you all! Not just for the super detective work, but for the brilliant threads that have kept me sane whilst I go through insomnia bouts.. I've had a couple of drinks this evening, so dutch courage is to blame for my hello.
Now, Mrs Wench - I myself have 2 kids with autism, and as a single parent at times I get disheartened, but that's not because of my life, because I love being a mum, regardless of special needs/no needs etc.. I get disheartened that people are still somehow not realising that she's just a complete narcissist . I am a very chilled person day to day, but she sends me into a freaking rage.. I long for the day that she's no longer an influencer.

• Heart
Reactions: 80

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Sorry guyyyzzzz I have a big urge to repost this from the last thread!!! Can't stopping pissing myself at it. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
And it's relevant to the thread title!

PhotoGrid_Site_1641682201377.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 78