Mrs Hinch #486 Thumb and Thumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because her MrsHinchHome is her business account, for her 4.2m sheep. Why would she post her real friends (If she has any) when she has put Stace to boost her engagement, same goes for Stace with Hinch. They're feeding each others engagement, that's it.

Hope this helps 👍
Yea I think people get confused with her account. It’s not her personal life (despite posting the boys) it is her professional account so work related and what she is willing to do for work, hence a grid post every time she sees SS.
If you want to see someone blurring lines between professional and personal accounts check out the label lady’s stories from this morning.

Reactions: 17
I don’t know because Jamie is doing very well out of it, he has the new house and all his fancy cars to drive and seems quite content to bee a lazy twit and live of his wife’s money, he also clearly had no problem with exploiting his children as he has also used them for content
True however, doesn’t mean his family would be happy with it :/ x

Reactions: 6
Because her kids including the Instagram makeup artist do not have enough followers or brands following them. Hinch is a business and she wants opportunities and that’s why Hinch and SS have this ridiculous tend friendship online. Soph’s friends must feel put out though. I reckon she pays for their Lookfantastic subscriptions and keeps them sweet 😂
What’s the link for the Daily Mail article?

Reactions: 2
She looks so much older in her face than she actually is. I was gobsmacked when she was trying to do a skincare routine with The Ordinary products; all that money you'd think she'd use high end products like Clinique or Estee Lauder etc. (no idea if she still does a 'skincare routine' as I unfollowed her ages ago)
she has really big features. Like she is looking in one of those fun house mirrors 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Yea I think people get confused with her account. It’s not her personal life (despite posting the boys) it is her professional account so work related and what she is willing to do for work, hence a grid post every time she sees SS.
If you want to see someone blurring lines between professional and personal accounts check out the label lady’s stories from this morning.
Urgggh, you made me look....

Blimey! Her husband is pretty hunky isn't he?

• Haha
I get it's her supposed business account but why feature them, the school friends, in her stories then and why feature her mum and dad and her sisters dog, the boys etc. If it's her business account just stick with the AD's and "hunching" (I did write hinching but it changed it to hunching 🤣) it's no longer just a business account and I get why she posts Stacey to hopefully increase her engagement, but surely even the thickest of her sheep must question where these life long friends are??

Sorry to derail the thread but I saw you were all posting pet pictures so I couldn't leave my daughter out of the action. I could post 50 million photos of her but I won't be that person 😂 :love:

Anyway, back to sofa, I had a nightmare about vestlife last night. He was cleaning the audi with a minky but that's all I remember so I am not reading these threads before I go to sleep anymore :sick:😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Sorry to derail the thread but I saw you were all posting pet pictures so I couldn't leave my daughter out of the action. I could post 50 million photos of her but I won't be that person 😂 :love:

Anyway, back to sofa, I had a nightmare about vestlife last night. He was cleaning the audi with a minky but that's all I remember so I am not reading these threads before I go to sleep anymore :sick:😂
Oh isn't your fur daughter adorable! Squidgey sweet baby! Thanks for sharing xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I get it's her supposed business account but why feature them, the school friends, in her stories then and why feature her mum and dad and her sisters dog, the boys etc. If it's her business account just stick with the AD's and "hunching" (I did write hinching but it changed it to hunching 🤣) it's no longer just a business account and I get why she posts Stacey to hopefully increase her engagement, but surely even the thickest of her sheep must question where these life long friends are??
It’s about image and making people feel like they are her friends, not just watching a business account. She wouldn’t get loyalty from her sheep if it was just ads all the time.
The family and school friends are on the stories for that build up of making people feel close to her and what’s she is up to.
They never make the grid as they wouldn’t get the engagement she needs.

ETA that’s why she didn’t post the shopping trip to London with her mum or to the theatre with the make up kid. They don’t fit the image she has established of herself as Mrs Hinch. Who knows if she has a personal account that she does out those outings on though. We know Jamie has his personal account alongside his Mr Hinch one.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I genuinely think she's pregnant all the baggy tops and hiding behind and cuddling ss.

Reactions: 11
I’ve got “tend” work today so sporadic catching up for me. See Soph, you’ve the life of Riley being able to sit on your arse in that manky tracksuit all day, every day.

Reactions: 12
If she is pregnant again (I don’t think she is) her and Inch are pretty blooming fertile! Didn’t she say somewhere they were worried as she didn’t get pregnant as quickly as she would like (although the wiki said in real life that was just one month of trying!)

Reactions: 9
I’ve got “tend” work today so sporadic catching up for me. See Soph, you’ve the life of Riley being able to sit on your arse in that manky tracksuit all day, every day.
Wouldn't it be great to wake up on a Monday with a healthy bank account and lie about on the sofa all day sharing ads on insta but tending its ''work''

Freeloading witch

Reactions: 15
Hinch this morning… in tune to the song ‘cos I got high’

I was gonna tend clean my sink - but then that’s a lie,
I was gonna get up and find the broom - but that’s a lie
My room is still tend messed up and I know whyyyyy

'Cause I lie
Because I lie
Because I lieeee

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Is she wearing socks in the filthy wall dance? Must have been a warm night the day they got the keys.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.