Mrs Hinch #486 Thumb and Thumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly what is the obsession with Dirty Dancing? She watched it with her bestie in her yard movie night. She did the stupid dance on a log at a cottage they rented. She’s doing it now on the ledge after getting her keys. And there was a time we saw Inch in the background of one of her stories doing a dirty dancing move as a snap back to something said here on tattle. Is it because she fancies herself and “nobody puts baby in the corner”… except she literally did, her own baby, behind the sofa. I mean, I know Jennifer Grey got a nose job, so is that the common thread? #ifyounoseyounose Please, somebody, connect the dots?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I have so much fomo right now. I'm 8 threads behind 🥴 I might be tend sick in my real job to catch up 🏃🏽‍♂️
You'll need to have a tend long sickness. I've only caught up now after it all kicked off on new year's Day, and I've been on annual leave for a week, and had to skip I think 3 threads completely. It's been wild!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
That story has really pissed me off.

Henry is sat licking his lips at her, a very common sign in dogs that says I'm not happy in this situation. All she did was laugh at him!!
That’s all the stupid twit ever does, insane giggling over things that aren’t funny, everything’s soooo funny hunnnayyy, eh no it’s really not. she just acts like a loon constantly

Honestly what is the obsession with Dirty Dancing? She watched it with her bestie in her yard movie night. She did the stupid dance on a log at a cottage they rented. She’s doing it now on the ledge after getting her keys. And there was a time we saw Inch in the background of one of her stories doing a dirty dancing move as a snap back to something said here on tattle. Is it because she fancies herself and “nobody puts baby in the corner”… except she literally did, her own baby, behind the sofa. I mean, I know Jennifer Grey got a nose job, so is that the common thread? #ifyounoseyounose Please, somebody, connect the dots?
Probably trying to get asked to do strictly

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Why does she ‘need it right now’?
and we’re ONNNNN her on right now like CONSTANT
🤣🤣🤣🤣 and she knows it ..
Hi Soph! 👋🏻
one wrong move and we’ve got her 🤣🤣

ooooo the presssure!

edit to add ... sorry I posted this a minute ago but messed the post up, had another segment of some quote and when I tried delete it went all wrong 😂
OMGGGGG so finally got round to the wiki!
I’ve been kept awake tonight due to an allergic reaction, and so far I hadn’t had chance to read it as I was just barely keeping up with the threads!
But I literally can’t contain my oh my gods 🤣🤣🤣 haven’t even read the whole way through yet ...
But have gotten to the parts where she had a break down on her insta stories and posted her screenshots of “troll” comments .... so obv form Tattle 🤣 cos of the layout etc I was dying 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 then I saw another one of her stories complaining about trolls ..
and I swear to god I remember her posting this and wondered wtf 🤣🤣🤣🤣 as I still followed her at this point - but I was no where near a hincher or hun! 🐑 I just had her on there but I can actually remember seeing this and thinking why is she having a breakdown over this! And even the troll comments she posted! .... so now I know all that and know how much we’ve been ONNN her recently it’s obv that’s why she’s been “needing all the help right now” sob sob ... why this has filled me with joy I have no idea but the picture just made 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and nearly make my breathing worse!
So I’m just gonna leave this here for you Soph! ....
3CAEF71A-F77E-4E77-95B6-3AC428CBF823.jpeg
edit to add top quote and bottom additional Screenshot for reminder

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
View attachment 978649
The wiki is a must read for anyone new here. So interesting to hear your perspective from “the other side.” So much of what she does is for Tattle and we often wonder what her sheep must think. The funny thing about that drawing is that she herself added “Mrs Grinch.” I mean, who is the real troll?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The wiki is a must read for anyone new here. So interesting to hear your perspective from “the other side.” So much of what she does is for Tattle and we often wonder what her sheep must think. The funny thing about that drawing is that she herself added “Mrs Grinch.” I mean, who is the real troll?
Just made my day tbh that i saw for myself she really does read here and is most likely taking in every crappy thing that we’re saying about her i.e. “the truth”
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Like I say I was never really a true follower of hers as such. I only followed her at the beginning cos my friend was obsessed with her! .. I didn’t know who the duck she was before that! So I followed but didn’t really “get it” if that makes sense but was more curious and then I started to notice weird patterns with my mate! Cos she would copy her loads and I finally saw that all this stuff my mate had been doing n buying etc for months wasn’t coming out of her own mind! She was copying this crazy hinch lady! Absolute madness I bought some cloths and some spray was about as far as I delved! But yea her stories bored me and I didn’t get it! but I’ve never really been much of a sheep in life anyways! I do remember seeing that poke thing though and even then found it quite amusing! 😂🙃😬 and tbh I was never really interested in her to delve any deeper as I wasn’t really sucked in!

I have been going innnn on her here and
Now I’m defo not gonna stop 🙌🏻🤣

Reactions: 14
I’ve been kept awake tonight due to an allergic reaction, and so far I hadn’t had chance to read it as I was just barely keeping up with the threads!
But I literally can’t contain my oh my gods 🤣🤣🤣 haven’t even read the whole way through yet ...
But have gotten to the parts where she had a break down on her insta stories and posted her screenshots of “troll” comments .... so obv form Tattle 🤣 cos of the layout etc I was dying 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 then I saw another one of her stories complaining about trolls ..
and I swear to god I remember her posting this and wondered wtf 🤣🤣🤣🤣 as I still followed her at this point - but I was no where near a hincher or hun! 🐑 I just had her on there but I can actually remember seeing this and thinking why is she having a breakdown over this! And even the troll comments she posted! .... so now I know all that and know how much we’ve been ONNN her recently it’s obv that’s why she’s been “needing all the help right now” sob sob ... why this has filled me with joy I have no idea but the picture just made 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and nearly make my breathing worse!
So I’m just gonna leave this here for you Soph! ....
View attachment 978649edit to add top quote and bottom additional Screenshot for reminder
Same as you @moominflower up all night (coughing) but also laughing reading through here. The Wiki on Hunch is excellent! 😄 Some very talented funny Tattlers 💗 Her meltdowns are truly pathetic especially the one with the bloody butterfly filter and her claws scratching her neck!

Here's to a new week guyyyssch (ending in bloody surgery for me 😬) - I wonder tend pre-record bollocks we will be treated to, I'm guessing her Alpacas might turn up poor sods!
Get some rest if you can 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Aww, we are being talked about again in the comments 🥰

I expect another influx of new members following their google search. Welcome! 🪑 🍿 🥤

FA4712C5-B2C7-4AC7-ABE8-2B7B6415655D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Same as you @moominflower up all night (coughing) but also laughing reading through here. The Wiki on Hunch is excellent! 😄 Some very talented funny Tattlers 💗 Her meltdowns are truly pathetic especially the one with the bloody butterfly filter and her claws scratching her neck!

Here's to a new week guyyyssch (ending in bloody surgery for me 😬) - I wonder tend pre-record bollocks we will be treated to, I'm guessing her Alpacas might turn up poor sods!
Get some rest if you can 🤗
Oh nooo!! Sorry to hear that! I have tried to find my triggers today and I kept away from my cat all day just to see ... and literally last thing at night as I had been feeling ok all day I let her sit on me and she licked me and within half n hour my throats started getting swollen inside nose had got stuffed up first and I’m like super upset cos I’ve felt bad keeping the cat away and now to find out I think I am allergic to her has broke my heart 💔 I really don’t know what to do .. I’m calling docs this morning anyways as I know it’s not just her the tomatoes are definitely another culprit..
We will miss you while your in hospital and be sending you some healing energy ✨🌈 💓

I want to keep poking her now with the dam stick 🤣🤣🤣🤣
being a cruel troll i.e. telling the truth 🙄

edit to add ... apologies for my lack of punctuation and sloppy writing I’ve not been to sleep!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
That walking corpse does my head in, I have a small business I run from home, so that I can be at home for my disabled son,I was doing really good with it until corpse turned up on her sisters coat tails,then all my customers just wanted their vinyls from someone who is famous 😳 and that witch copies other genuine small businesses to,as she copied one of mine,so what with covid etc,mine has been extremely quiet,so am giving it a few months push,if no joy ill have to throw the towel in 😪
I need labels and have been dithering with where to buy from! Can you send me details please as would love to buy from you xxx

• Heart

I expect another influx of new members following their google search. Welcome! 🪑 🍿 🥤

View attachment 978657
Oh this is amazing! She gonna hate these comments! cos some will go looking!
Old fat hens 🤣🤣🤣🤣 well hopefully not!!
I don’t wanna end up being “saved” and end up on hinch (nota) farm
Yes we are all sooo jealous of her 🙄🙄😂
I alwayssss wanted to be a deceitful manipulative narcissistic bleep when i grew up!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

View attachment 978657
🤣 Ohhh dear "old fat hens" ! Well what can I say other than the average IQ of a Tattler is way off the chart in comparison to the average sickly arse licking 'hunnz'! We also have a sense of humour here guyyyssch but can't stand lying manipulative lazy bleeping influencers the likes of Sopha who haven't done an honest hard day's work at all!

As for fat old hens ... there are alot of professionals here clearly with decent careers or actual mum's that caringly juggle kids/real (not tend) work.

Furthermore, our spelling and grammar is in a different league to your average hunn - using one recent classic here "Hinch HALL" 🤣🔨🔨 Christ did you ever get educated?!

Wake up you gullable dumbos and stop investing (your finances) & fantasy idolising of this con artist bint & her lazy arsed husband. Have a laaavely day! 🖕🏼😘

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Sorry, one more. Maybe already mentioned. Upcoming content. Hope Hinch remembers to tag and give credit.

1C6E113A-25A0-4075-B0BF-13FF2A1307C4.jpeg
7458B915-D593-4433-97E7-C29926C6993C.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Oh nooo!! Sorry to hear that! I have tried to find my triggers today and I kept away from my cat all day just to see ... and literally last thing at night as I had been feeling ok all day I let her sit on me and she licked me and within half n hour my throats started getting swollen inside nose had got stuffed up first and I’m like super upset cos I’ve felt bad keeping the cat away and now to find out I think I am allergic to her has broke my heart 💔 I really don’t know what to do .. I’m calling docs this morning anyways as I know it’s not just her the tomatoes are definitely another culprit..
We will miss you while your in hospital and be sending you some healing energy ✨🌈 💓

I want to keep poking her now with the dam stick 🤣🤣🤣🤣
being a cruel troll i.e. telling the truth 🙄
Definitely call the docs! Have you got decent antihistamines like Fexofenadine? If not hope they can prescribe something poor you.
Cats know when you feel tit 😻 bless her!
I will endeavour to get online from hospital when I can as there will be alot of boredom too - I just think it will be funny laughing at Tattle and the machine I'm wired up to afterwards going ping! 🤣 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sorry, one more. Maybe already mentioned. Upcoming content. Hope Hinch remembers to tag and give credit.

View attachment 978671View attachment 978672
I think I may have captured this one a while back but can’t remember who it was now but I did share on here ...
I spotted a few other questionable comments on the SS and SH Grid post ... it is literally like her own cult! 🐑🐑🐑🐑
DIY queens? Really? tv shows together 😂
Genuine and authentic? duck offffff 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Well, I didn’t think I could love Mr Wize Owl anymore than I already do, but while reading here and distracted I just called out to him to turn the light off in the hall but actually said “Can you turn the light off in the farm” his response “Don’t you mean ‘tend farm?” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Definitely call the docs! Have you got decent antihistamines like Fexofenadine? If not hope they can prescribe something poor you.
Cats know when you feel tit 😻 bless her!
I will endeavour to get online from hospital when I can as there will be alot of boredom too - I just think it will be funny laughing at Tattle and the machine I'm wired up to afterwards going ping! 🤣 xx
Noo but I will ask doc about those too tho! Thankyou 😘 I just got some crappy supermarket ones, cetirizine hydrochloride that my dad left for me.
ahhh yea I’m sure! I remember being stuck in hospital once when for a week while I was expecting! I was bored out my brains! But we didn’t have mobiles Like we do now!
So fingers crossed the hospital got some kick ass WiFi!! 🤞🏻 and I’m sure everyone here will be thinking of you too! and catch up when you feel up to it 💓 ...
she’s Defo not going anywhere 🙄🤣
Unfortunately...
For now at least 😏😏😏

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Noo but I will ask doc about those too tho! Thankyou 😘 I just got some crappy supermarket ones, cetirizine hydrochloride that my dad left for me.
ahhh yea I’m sure! I remember being stuck in hospital once when for a week while I was expecting! I was bored out my brains! But we didn’t have mobiles Like we do now!
So fingers crossed the hospital got some kick ass WiFi!! 🤞🏻 and I’m sure everyone here will be thinking of you too! and catch up when you feel up to it 💓 ...
she’s Defo not going anywhere 🙄🤣
Unfortunately...
For now at least 😏😏😏
It does have kick ass wifi - huge renowned hospital in a University city 😁
Fexofenadine is prescription only so hope they can sort you something.

You are all fabulous trolls (actually genuinely lovely people calling out these dim lying buffoons) & I am laughing so much everyday, it's a healthy welcome distraction 😉 better than reading a book! Xx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.