Mrs Hinch #486 Thumb and Thumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It does have kick ass wifi - huge renowned hospital in a University city 😁
Fexofenadine is prescription only so hope they can sort you something.

You are all fabulous trolls (actually genuinely lovely people calling out these dim lying buffoons) & I am laughing so much everyday, it's a healthy welcome distraction 😉 better than reading a book! Xx
Great! Well don’t go over doing it while in your in there! laughter can be a medicine! But we don’t want you rolling out of bed on the floor laughing 🤣🤣🤣 I cant see that helping your health! 💓 i will defo ask the docs about that one Thankyou!
Funny cos while I’ve been sick I’ve been invested in these threads and it does keep spirits up for sure!
Heres a nice little motivational quote someone posted on my feed earlier ...
Especially for you HUNCH 😘
EA8E39A4-A605-4548-B0E5-DA3E2D04535C.jpeg

… I’m not old or jealous 😒 how dare you ? 😂

Trolloman 😂😂😂😂😂😂
I’m claiming credit for Trollomon 🙌🏻😁

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I searched mrs hinch on my chrome browser (on my phone) it went to open it on the app but bounced to safari

Thanks for this!!..Interesting!

I’m so glad for small businesses that she decided to turn her likes off recently,

It definitely has nothing to do with the fact she getting less and less now.

600k on the house move…a big announcement like this would have got over a million before!!

I see the trip with Katie went down like a lead balloon too!

She must hate this!!!!

Aww, we are being talked about again in the comments 🥰

I expect another influx of new members following their google search. Welcome! 🪑 🍿 🥤

View attachment 978657
Old fat hens hahaah!

We better be careful guysssss… soon we’ll all be captured from our homes and end up in coop at Hunch farm!!!

Oh this is amazing! She gonna hate these comments! cos some will go looking!
Old fat hens 🤣🤣🤣🤣 well hopefully not!!
I don’t wanna end up being “saved” and end up on hinch (nota) farm
Yes we are all sooo jealous of her 🙄🙄😂
I alwayssss wanted to be a deceitful manipulative narcissistic bleep when i grew up!
Sorry I practically copied what you said🤣, wasn’t up to date with comments… about us hens ending up on Hunch farm x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Thanks for this!!..Interesting!

I’m so glad for small businesses that she decided to turn her likes off recently,

It definitely has nothing to do with the fact she getting less and less now.

600k on the house move…a big announcement like this would have got over a million before!!

I see the trip with Katie went down like a lead balloon too!

She must hate this!!!!

Old fat hens hahaah!

We better be careful guysssss… soon we’ll all be captured from our homes and end up in coop at Hunch farm!!!

Sorry I practically copied what you said🤣, wasn’t up to date with comments… about us hens ending up on Hunch farm x
All our great Intellectual minds think alike! 🙌🏻 🤣 x

Reactions: 7
Ah damn I want some labels too but refuse to get them from Labia Lady (hahaha!), I would prefer to support you lovely folks out there! I wish we could directly message each other on here 😔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Another sheep that can't spell.. Countryside DOES NOT HAVE A SPACE IN THE MIDDLE.
Obviously why Hunch uses capitals to get through to the thicksters 🙄🥴
I’m guilty of using captials a bit ... usually cos I waffle on so much I feel the need to highlight some words .... to break it up visually a bit .. or to just plain SHOUT! 😘🤣
My grammar and spelling have also been a bit dubious since being on here, however, in my defence, I do write as I speak (waffle) especially when I have so much to respond about! and I can’t get it down quick enough! And my dam phone does not always oblige in aiding me by auto correcting when I’m not looking or putting return lines in when I’m not looking (could just be my fat thumbs!)
If I was doing this on a pc/ laptop it would be better! I promise 😂
The IQ however of the hunzzz combined is probably not much higher than the amount of months hinch actually had her tend farm house keys before making an official announcement 💅🏻

• Heart
Is it Mavis out of Coronation Street?
View attachment 978778
This will live bleeping rent free in my head today
Just why?!?! Shoulder out, crappy headband thing, a framed piss stick? Why not a page in the local paper “my fella successfully spaffed up me” WTF is wrong with these people?

Just why?!?! Shoulder out, crappy headband thing, a framed piss stick? Why not a page in the local paper “my fella successfully spaffed up me” WTF is wrong with these people?
And Good Morning all xx

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m guilty of using captials a bit ... usually cos I waffle on so much I feel the need to highlight some words .... to break it up visually a bit .. or to just plain SHOUT! 😘🤣
My grammar and spelling have also been a bit dubious since being on here, however, in my defence, I do write as I speak (waffle) especially when I have so much to respond about! and I can’t get it down quick enough! And my dam phone does not always oblige in aiding me by auto correcting when I’m not looking or putting return lines in when I’m not looking (could just be my fat thumbs!)
If I was doing this on a pc/ laptop it would be better! I promise 😂
The IQ however of the hunzzz combined is probably not much higher than the amount of months hinch actually had her tend farm house keys before making an official announcement 💅🏻
Yeah and that's probably 3 too many lol.
Tattlers are exempt 🥰 as we all type in a rush and then your bloody phone won't let you edit when you've realised you've cocked up..
Sophs's farmy army probably got 5 braincells between them and I'm been generous 🥴🙄

• Heart
I think we’re in for a random week of mixed content from cuntingdon farm!

Ready for a game of spot the lies!!!

I think the stunt with SS Saturday evening was yet another attempt/direction to try up engagement and now to see the grid post with half the amount of likes compared to last grid post with SS in October.

So basically nothing she’s trying really is working…

Charity Christmas jumpers - flop

Trip with Katie - flop

House revel - flop (I mean 600k likes obviously a fair amount but we all know she was hoping for a lot more)

Tend bestie night - flop (as I say half the amount of likes than last SS posts)

Reactions: 13

And Good Morning all xx
Morning!
We’re all here just awaiting her royal hunchness to awaken from her slumber.
It’s our only true purpose in life.

Hunch where art thou?

We are giddy with excitement in anticipation of you sharing all your pre records from over the weekend
( this past two months)

Soph! You lazy bint!
You’ve got kids and a dog to look after!
And by now, probably an entire ZOO out there!
Get the duck up!
I’m fanksyoo x

Edit - typos again!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

And Good Morning all xx
Framed piss stick!!! 😂😂😂😂 DEAD! Bloody bat tit isn't it - whadda weirdo!

Reactions: 9
Aww spring time the only season people can be happy, bleeping bamshite😅
Does anyone follow auri katarina on Instagram she literally cleans peoples houses that are utter tit holes you can’t see the floor she scrubs the floors the walls the lot and it usually people with depression etc then you’ve got hinch (who doesn’t clean at all anymore) but cleans her shower that’s not dirty and sweeps her garden path and calls herself a cleaner don’t see how she ever had cleaned anything that’s actually was grubby she wipes down her worktops and chucks harpic down her toilet that’s just normal love!
Aww, we are being talked about again in the comments 🥰

I expect another influx of new members following their google search. Welcome! 🪑 🍿 🥤

View attachment 978657

Reactions: 4
Yep it’s weird! Me and my friends don’t do it.
This meeting was a set up. I also think Jamie calling was pre arranged and his post about his wife not being home at 2am (that’s because she’s not into you whoo hoo hoo )
Clearly these two met during the daytime. Did SS dad take the photo? It was so staged. I was cringing watching these two compulsive liars act for the cameras. Both are frauds
I agree, can just see her ringing Jamie telling him to ring her back in 10minutes 🙄
what’s even sadder is he’s then stayed up till 2am waiting to post she’s (tend) not home 🙈 but I suppose he got some
Pocket money for completing his job for the day

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There was a comment shown from either the daily mail or on that sickly sweet, and quite frankly bizarre, grid post of sofa and Stacey that asked why Sophie doesn't have a grid post with her friends, the ones she calls the kids I assume and this is right, she has known these women since school but they don't feature, or when they do it's their legs shuffling out the door with half a bottle of fabric conditioner 🤣 one of those kids is a makeup artist with an Instagram account so it's not like she doesn't want her face on the gram. Sofa and Stacey's friendship is so fake.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.