Mrs Hinch #486 Thumb and Thumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMGGGGG so finally got round to the wiki!
I’ve been kept awake tonight due to an allergic reaction, and so far I hadn’t had chance to read it as I was just barely keeping up with the threads!
But I literally can’t contain my oh my gods 🤣🤣🤣 haven’t even read the whole way through yet ...
But have gotten to the parts where she had a break down on her insta stories and posted her screenshots of “troll” comments .... so obv form Tattle 🤣 cos of the layout etc I was dying 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 then I saw another one of her stories complaining about trolls ..
and I swear to god I remember her posting this and wondered wtf 🤣🤣🤣🤣 as I still followed her at this point - but I was no where near a hincher or hun! 🐑 I just had her on there but I can actually remember seeing this and thinking why is she having a breakdown over this! And even the troll comments she posted! .... so now I know all that and know how much we’ve been ONNN her recently it’s obv that’s why she’s been “needing all the help right now” sob sob ... why this has filled me with joy I have no idea but the picture just made 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and nearly make my breathing worse!
So I’m just gonna leave this here for you Soph! ....
View attachment 978649edit to add top quote and bottom additional Screenshot for reminder
Oh my I had forgotten all about stickery pokery day! Ha that was a fab day, she went seriously mental. It was hilarious!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I loved New Kids! 😂Not at any moment did I dress like anyone though to go about my day, even as a 12yr old!
I can excuse adults dressing up like characters to go to concerts and shows, but not for day to day life. Just be you ffs, by the time you reach maturity you should have worked out who you are
Dotn get me wrong I liked some of the songs and maybe thought some of the guys were nice buttt I wasn’t some crazed loon fan .. like these hunzzz seem to be! It’s honestly quite scary! She should be more shook about them not us! 🤣

Reactions: 6
Hi im new, i came across this site after doing some detective work on hinch and found a room full of detectives, how brilliant is this

Former follower of the farmer 😄 i was wondering what was going on with her she seems super fishy, im glad i werent the only one 😅 thank you all
☝☝☝☝ ☝
This, people!!! If I ever stop reading here but still watch her stories, they don't make any sense!!! They're so weird, or "fishy" because everything she does is a Tattle clap back. Her addiction to Tattle is ruining her account.

When you follow Tattle and her stories at the same time, it all makes sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh my I had forgotten all about stickery pokery day! Ha that was a fab day, she went seriously mental. It was hilarious!
We need to keep poking!
I want to see her crumble 😏

We need to keep poking!
I want to see her crumble 😏
like that movie 🎥
Olympus has fallen
White House down

Hinch home Taken down 🙌🏻

(I’d say farm but a farm it is not!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't think it's this, that's sort your life out, and they don't use Hunch they use someone called Dilly to partner with Solomon?
I'm still convinced that when the Hunches were pretending that Ronnie was saying "Dilly" instead of "Willy" last summer, they were bleeping trolling the lovely Dilly Carter because she got the job that Hunch wanted. Subtle but bitchy

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I mean I'm a cuddler, my best friend and I always give a cuddle and a love you before we say bye, we see eachother once a week, we've been friends since being little, went through school / college together, we've raised our children together. But I wouldn't lay inbetween her legs, we aren't cuddled up, we don't take photos like that. Hell, I don't even take photos like that with my husband, oh and I don't look at her like I wanna see her ham sandwich either.
Her and SS are fake and forced. They're forcing it and making their friendship look fake, instead of real. They're not friends. They're business and nothing more.
Exactly this. My best friend would be my 3am having a breakdown call as I would be for her (and have done for her!) we always hug or if we’re on WhatsApp blow a kiss to each other and say we love each other. I would NOT look at her like that or lie on her like that and I was the one who she asked to look at her nipples and make sure they were level after she’d had a boob job.

Does anyone follow auri katarina on Instagram she literally cleans peoples houses that are utter tit holes you can’t see the floor she scrubs the floors the walls the lot and it usually people with depression etc then you’ve got hinch (who doesn’t clean at all anymore) but cleans her shower that’s not dirty and sweeps her garden path and calls herself a cleaner don’t see how she ever had cleaned anything that’s actually was grubby she wipes down her worktops and chucks harpic down her toilet that’s just normal love!
I discovered this woman the other day! She uses oven cleaner and scrub daddy for almost everything.
*not an ad, I will not receive 24K for the mention

• Heart
I hope she is pregnant and that it’s another boy 🙃
I had 3 boys then a girl and quite honestly she was 10 times more of a pain in the arse than the boys put together!

THREAD SUGGESTION
Followers falling, sheep seeing the light, the tend friends are confused by night and day light

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
You'll need to have a tend long sickness. I've only caught up now after it all kicked off on new year's Day, and I've been on annual leave for a week, and had to skip I think 3 threads completely. It's been wild!
Well, as I've gained a "little" weight over Christmas (doesn't every dog?) I've ditched the cruncky snacks and only read tattle on the step machine. I'm gonna get really thin keeping up 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I mean I'm a cuddler, my best friend and I always give a cuddle and a love you before we say bye, we see eachother once a week, we've been friends since being little, went through school / college together, we've raised our children together. But I wouldn't lay inbetween her legs, we aren't cuddled up, we don't take photos like that. Hell, I don't even take photos like that with my husband, oh and I don't look at her like I wanna see her ham sandwich either.
Her and SS are fake and forced. They're forcing it and making their friendship look fake, instead of real. They're not friends. They're business and nothing more.
Her ham sandwich bleeping dead 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm still convinced that when the Hunches were pretending that Ronnie was saying "Dilly" instead of "Willy" last summer, they were bleeping trolling the lovely Dilly Carter because she got the job that Hunch wanted. Subtle but bitchy
Especially as Ronnie couldn't speak.....

Reactions: 19
I had 3 boys then a girl and quite honestly she was 10 times more of a pain in the arse than the boys put together!

THREAD SUGGESTION
Followers falling, sheep seeing the light, the tend friends are confused by night and day light
Same! girls are another level, 3 boys are a breeze compared to girls 😅😅

Reactions: 7
Oh Don't I LOVE strictly 😭😭😭 would ruin the build up to Christmas seeing that gangly twit every Saturday and Sunday night 🤢
After watching her 'do the worm', I'd personally really enjoy watching her make a monumental tit out of herself and going home in week 1 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
There was a comment shown from either the daily mail or on that sickly sweet, and quite frankly bizarre, grid post of sofa and Stacey that asked why Sophie doesn't have a grid post with her friends, the ones she calls the kids I assume and this is right, she has known these women since school but they don't feature, or when they do it's their legs shuffling out the door with half a bottle of fabric conditioner 🤣 one of those kids is a makeup artist with an Instagram account so it's not like she doesn't want her face on the gram. Sofa and Stacey's friendship is so fake.
Because her MrsHinchHome is her business account, for her 4.2m sheep. Why would she post her real friends (If she has any) when she has put Stace to boost her engagement, same goes for Stace with Hinch. They're feeding each others engagement, that's it.

Hope this helps 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She's quiet today, wrestling an alpaca into an Insta worthy pose?
Or busy making her fantasy reel of bragging and ads? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Youno like all these influencers are getting called out for there historic racist etc.. posts/tweets has anyone tried looking into sofas? I’m not that tech savvy to look myself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.