Mrs Hinch #486 Thumb and Thumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On Australian morning show LQOC promoting her new book and giving actually cleaning advise on zoom, unlike Hinch 😂
She's better than Hinch in that she doesn't lie, and she does actually clean, but she does a lot of ads and posts too much so I unfollowed her. She is always on this morning too

Reactions: 11
I’ve had to skip a few pages. Otherwise I get left behind 😜 My theory is she went round to SS house as there’s been so much chit chat about her copying and SS trolling. I think SS tolerates her because it’s better to be nice for her image. I don’t think Joe likes her at all and behind her back they have a proper snigger

Btw, anyway I can follow Hinch without adding to her Instagram numbers.

*edit for spelling

Reactions: 16
Does anyone follow auri katarina on Instagram she literally cleans peoples houses that are utter tit holes you can’t see the floor she scrubs the floors the walls the lot and it usually people with depression etc then you’ve got hinch (who doesn’t clean at all anymore) but cleans her shower that’s not dirty and sweeps her garden path and calls herself a cleaner don’t see how she ever had cleaned anything that’s actually was grubby she wipes down her worktops and chucks harpic down her toilet that’s just normal love!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So we've had the broom dance and now the 'dirty dancing' wall dance....is she plugging for strictly? 🤔🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I’ve had to skip a few pages. Otherwise I get left behind 😜 My theory is she went round to SS house as there’s been so much chit chat about her copying and SS trolling. I think SS tolerates her because it’s better to be nice for her image. I don’t think Joe likes her at all and behind her back they have a proper snigger

Btw, anyway I can follow Hinch without adding to her Instagram numbers.

*edit for spelling
Watch through storiesig.net 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Guysch, I sent an email to someone I work with today and accidentally wrote "the vest option." FML. My phone must assume I use vest more than best. 🤣 Thankfully it was informal and someone I've known for years. 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Guysch, I sent an email to someone I work with today and accidentally wrote "the vest option." FML. My phone must assume I use vest more than best. 🤣 Thankfully it was informal and someone I've known for years. 😭
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Don’t! 😩 when I go onto Instagram now to search “Hinch” I’m actually typing hunch! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I mean I'm a cuddler, my best friend and I always give a cuddle and a love you before we say bye, we see eachother once a week, we've been friends since being little, went through school / college together, we've raised our children together. But I wouldn't lay inbetween her legs, we aren't cuddled up, we don't take photos like that. Hell, I don't even take photos like that with my husband, oh and I don't look at her like I wanna see her ham sandwich either.
Her and SS are fake and forced. They're forcing it and making their friendship look fake, instead of real. They're not friends. They're business and nothing more.
Ham sandwich 😂😂😂😂

I’m dead ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have so much fomo right now. I'm 8 threads behind 🥴 I might be tend sick in my real job to catch up 🏃🏽‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone follow auri katarina on Instagram she literally cleans peoples houses that are utter tit holes you can’t see the floor she scrubs the floors the walls the lot and it usually people with depression etc then you’ve got hinch (who doesn’t clean at all anymore) but cleans her shower that’s not dirty and sweeps her garden path and calls herself a cleaner don’t see how she ever had cleaned anything that’s actually was grubby she wipes down her worktops and chucks harpic down her toilet that’s just normal love!
Literally just gone down a rabbit hole of watching her videos! Wow! What a lovely girl to do it all for free too 🥰

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.