Mrs Hinch #485 Hunchback of Notafarm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right, I’ve been given a sneak peek of the library , it’s just off the piano room .

14445557-82CB-4E26-8505-57748B0E47A2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Oohh I thought she had quit and joined a hairdresser's college before they moved in to their new place also so I had no idea she would still be on her sales wage ☺
My bad. I had forgotten that she is a fully qualified hairdresser 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh my god you guys will you please slow down on the threads! 🙈🤣 Finally caught up. The whole having to work for a living thing has really got in the way of my tattle life these last few days.

I'm pleased to see Soph has remained predictably dickish with her woe me, life is so difficult 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Loving the piano room pic of #notafarm, didn't see the alpaca at first but that has me 🤣🤣🤣

I do think this shitshow of a house move is the final straw for a lot of the sheeple. Round here is full of Zoflora huffing Minky wielding diehard Hinchers, yet in the last week I've seen at least 3 copies of the pointless lists books/ journals (or whatever nonsense they are) being given away free and unused on our local freecycle pages - with no takers! (people take anything for free on there usually 🤣). And none of her 'new range' is in our Tesco's either (no loss there!).

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To be fair. If she was glammed up she’d be getting slated. I think most of us dress like this when we’re chilling, I know I do. Also I’m so looking forward to kelvin fletchers new programme on bbc next week about his new life on the farm, ( a proper farm )
I think it's more the fact she never wears her own stuff but expects everyone to go out and buy it!!

Edit: spelling

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m new to this thread... can someone explain who Trace is please?
Trace is Sopha's ex nail lady who lived in the loft at Castle Greyskull. She's now retired from doing nails and appears to have her own home - which Saint Soph decorated for her with all her old tit and cast offs and publicly documented herself doing it (no doubt making Trace feel like absolute tit about herself).

Hope this helps

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.