Mrs Hinch #485 Hunchback of Notafarm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure it was Gepetto who almost drove me off the road yesterday squeezing through in his Range Rover, popping out for more wood? He was tucked under a large beanie (obviously trying to be incognito) he did give me a smile and a shrug though as he almost scraped my car!
Similar here, but not driving a Range Rover and he had Fiddle with him. I exclaimed to my hubby that it was Weepy Woody Al and Fiddle Fingers and my poor hubby looked so confused. Trying to explain about them (particularly Fiddle) was interesting 😂 I’m glad we only had a short drive home and he got distracted by our neighbour returning a ladder he’d borrowed.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Similar here, but not driving a Range Rover and he had Fiddle with him. I exclaimed to my hubby that it was Weepy Woody Al and Fiddle Fingers and my poor hubby looked so confused. Trying to explain about them (particularly Fiddle) was interesting 😂 I’m glad we only had a short drive home and he got distracted by our neighbour returning a ladder he’d borrowed.
I bet fiddle is a menace on the road. I bet she's one of those where they can't drive for tit and nearly ram you off the road and when you give them the 'bleeping watch it' beep she gets out and goes bonkers on you. I bet she's also one of those passengers that's a gobby witch and mouths off at you for the person who's driving her's faults.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hah

Hahaa sorry no. Just live in the same town as her and had to drop something off to someone down her road so had a cheeky glance to see if her cars were still there for tattle purposes, no goss to spill.
Tell us more…. What do the people in Malden think of her? Is she seen around very much?

Reactions: 12
I was at Blackwater Retail Park once and she was standing outside the entrance to one of the shops looking around for someone to notice her. She was pregnant at the time and I had no clue who she was! I remember looking at her and thinking who’s she? I’ve also seen Onslow parked up in a disabled bay while she’s been in doing one of her ‘hauls’!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Yessss I was going to say the same thing 🤣 Ronnie is always squirming to get away from her 🤭
Why does she always pose like this with her head down not even looking at the camera 🤷🏼‍♀️ so weird
She wants to shy away her face
(for whatever reason “oh I look a mess! Ooo I’m shy! Etc 🙄🙄
But you have the audacity to sit there and make your childrens faces be put in the spotlight with no choice Watsoever!
If you can’t show or are ashamed to show your own face on YOUR Instagram that’s making YOU the big bucks!
Stop using your bleeping CHILDREN!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I was at Blackwater Retail Park once and she was standing outside the entrance to one of the shops looking around for someone to notice her. She was pregnant at the time and I had no clue who she was! I remember looking at her and thinking who’s she? I’ve also seen Onslow parked up in a disabled bay while she’s been in doing one of her ‘hauls’!
Now that's worth taking a photo of and sharing with the tabloids, arrogant git😡

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’d love to say fair play to her and she’s worked hard, but when you have a young family and do 12 hr shifts stood up with only a quick bite to eat cos it’s too busy then yes she’d have my praise

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just been playing with trains with my littlest, and wondered if Ron has any brio. We’ve never ever seen him play with anything like that have we?

I got a big eBay brio bundle in first lockdown, littlest was about 18 months old. Came with masses of track, a couple of trains and loads of various bits like junctions.
Then I’ve added to it over time with more trains, a bridge, a crane that goes over it.

5 mins to build a track, that’s all Soph or Jamie would need to do. Then I bet Ron would be happy playing for ages, it’s endless possibilities for their imagination.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I was speaking to my husband earlier cos we took our kids for a walk and we fed the ducks this morn 🦆
so just got onto a conversation about hinch cos I just can't believe she's gonna have dirty ducks(even though they're very cute) waddling through her house shitting everywhere, and he said his friend he works with bought a bunch of fertilised duck eggs off EBay, 5 of them actually hatched and he has them in his garden (after searching him on fb he does have a unreal massive garden and they look well looked after) my point is, now she's read this comment I bet you she gets ebay eggs and a incubator. I've just looked myself and they're not expensive at alllllll to buy, I'm ready for my bingo.
She’ll save that for her Easter 🐣 content 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As a horse owner I can 100% say that those pics/videos of horses were taken ages ago. Horses are currently rugged and those who aren’t are absolutely filthy

Reactions: 29
Definitely agree! If you look online at the kitchen it’s definitely not to her style at all and I’m not sure how many times she’ll be able to get away with saying things need a lot of work! She’ll probably try to claim that’s what the kitchen looked like when they moved in, that‘ll be why she never showed it early on even though we’ve all got access to the house pictures. 😂
the kitchen pictures I’ve seen are different to the ones others appear to have seen.
the kitchen I can see has white worktops, bottle storage near the fridge etc and more modern. Still not what I would consider her style though

Reactions: 8
SS posting a bit of wood sawing on her story. "Soph, this is how its done"

Reactions: 13
Thanks Hunch, just realised I've got a music room😳 just found my old school recorder in the loft🤭🤭🤭🤭
Well on that basis...
... I’ve just discovered I have a MUSIC STUDIO!!!
I’m soooo lucky guyyyysssch!!!
(Guitar, saxophone, clarinet AND let’s not forget, not one, but TWO keyboards!)

(God bless my mum (RIP)who sent me to music lessons when I was young haha💓 hence the instruments)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She visited Stacey yesterday... How can anyone be best mates after meeting a few times?! It takes years (for me) to build up trust

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.