Mrs Hinch #485 Hunchback of Notafarm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t even show what is going to be Lennie’s room, there is all the talk and inspo boards about their room, Ronnie’s room, bathrooms, office, even the dog’s room, but not her second born child? Or did I miss that?
She said they’re going to take everything from his current room and do it the same in the new house but she didn’t show which one I don’t think

Reactions: 6
I'd also like to just give myself a huge pat on the back for finally becoming an 'active member', it's only taken me 18 or so months to get this far! To celebrate I'll be getting a rare, vintage tipple from my wine cellar (4 bottle wine rack from the charity shop) and as I don't have an orangery or music room I'll be sitting in my library (chair under the bookshelf) to toast my success 🍷🍾🍷
Don’t forget the crunky snacks!! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I must have a music room too, my kid owns a recorder 🤣
Same as my daughter, she has keyboards, guitar and a ukulele.

I have an out building, it's the shed in the garden 😂

Does keeping my wine out in the porch mean I have a wine cellar? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hah
Oh hello you, you cheeky thing, pull up a seat. Are you a neighbour ooooor... Tell us something 😏
Hahaa sorry no. Just live in the same town as her and had to drop something off to someone down her road so had a cheeky glance to see if her cars were still there for tattle purposes, no goss to spill.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Same as my daughter, she has keyboards, guitar and a ukulele.

I have an out building, it's the shed in the garden 😂

Does keeping my wine out in the porch mean I have a wine cellar? 😂
Our back garden backs onto a canal so does that mean I’ve got an aquarium? Thankfully we are fish peoplzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I'm sorry I'll try my best not to drink and post in the future

Bloody hell gang I've just caught up on the last 25 or so pages on the last thread and have jumped straight past the first 11 pages on this one to say that was paaaaaainful to read. We all do it, but next time @Alpacayourbags can you warn us you're on an at home bender so we can all just play along 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why do the dailyfail keep posting the house with the annex on the opposite side?

Kitchen.

Reactions: 8
Hah

Hahaa sorry no. Just live in the same town as her and had to drop something off to someone down her road so had a cheeky glance to see if her cars were still there for tattle purposes, no goss to spill.
😂 😂 😂 Look again in a week and report back to us xx

• Haha
Reactions: 26
just catching up …. i can’t cope with the fact she’s give her dog a bedroom in the main house and puts her kids toy room in the annex! 😖

Reactions: 15
I'm sorry I'll try my best not to drink and post in the future
No please do! Just let us know so we can all join in the fun as well! Hope your head isn't sore, I recommend hair of the dog if so to take the edge off 🍷

Reactions: 14
Think I might be spending too long on here Guuuyyssz, was shopping with Mr Jeni earlier and said “oh, I just need to get some crunky snacks” 😂 he was a bit confused bless him ATV 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
just catching up …. i can’t cope with the fact she’s give her dog a bedroom in the main house and puts her kids toy room in the annex! 😖
The dogs room is in the annex directly above the playroom, no way will severely seperation anxiety Henry sleep all the way over there alone. It will all be for content and then he will leave when she leaves the room. The shape of the wall by his window matches the floor plan.

Reactions: 11
The dogs room is in the annex directly above the playroom, no way will severely seperation anxiety Henry sleep all the way over there alone. It will all be for content and then he will leave when she leaves the room. The shape of the wall by his window matches the floor plan.
awww is it i haven’t really looked at the floor plan properly

Reactions: 3
I’ve been battling with a bad cold/ flu for the last few days, still walking my dogs looking after my kid and my small business, but been having some very strange temperature induced dreams. I clearly spent too much time on here last night before bed! I had a very vivid dream that I was actually with hinch talking about her house move!! Wtaf 😱 no more tattle before bed for me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
They used help to buy?? Yet she preached how they didn't go out didn't eat didn't buy anything (all while paying rent in a rented flat) and they saved and saved and saved so hard to buy that house 😳😳 how could you be arsed to lie all the time!
You do still have to put some of your own money in with help to buy and if they worked in sales the base salary was more than likely crap and most lenders wouldn't take commissions in to account.

Ugh anyway, that almost sounded like I was sticking up for her. Need to dettol myself now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You do still have to put some of your own money in with help to buy and if they worked in sales the base salary was more than likely crap and most lenders wouldn't take commissions in to account.

Ugh anyway, that almost sounded like I was sticking up for her. Need to dettol myself now 😂
Oohh I thought she had quit and joined a hairdresser's college before they moved in to their new place also so I had no idea she would still be on her sales wage ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.