Mrs Hinch #485 Hunchback of Notafarm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a comb and some toilet paper in the bathroom. Does this make it a music room? Youngsters might not get this reference so here’s a video😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She visited Stacey yesterday... How can anyone be best mates after meeting a few times?! It takes years (for me) to build up trust
How do you know she visited? Not seen anything anywhere.

Was laughing at SS Story today of her sawing wood saying her best friend had visited etc ( she was called Mel not soph! 🤣)

Reactions: 12
Was it even hinch? Her cackle behind the camera would have been clearer to hear
I just watched it and wondered the same. Surely if it was her there’d be some gushy ‘tend stories about women supporting women blah blah

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How do you know she visited? Not seen anything anywhere.

Was laughing at SS Story today of her sawing wood saying her best friend had visited etc ( she was called Mel not soph! 🤣)
Oooooooh yes I missed her saying Mel the first time!!

Sorry Soph. Your famous friend has a new bestie!

Stacey keep going you nusty troll we love you to the moon and back bubs 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Do we also think Stacey is trolling Hinch again by actually showing herself on camera sawing wood all by herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As a horse owner I can 100% say that those pics/videos of horses were taken ages ago. Horses are currently rugged and those who aren’t are absolutely filthy
Or have grown a thick winter coat. (which these ones haven't)🥰

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Was it even hinch? Her cackle behind the camera would have been clearer to hear
I was thinking this?
She would have wanted herself heard surely,

“cackle cackle, ahhhh Staceeeee, ahhhh wood, my heart, cackle cackle ahhhhhh good girl Stace ahhhhh cackle cackle, ahhh love youuuu the world for cutting that wood cackle cackle”

…then a random chucking of something (bingo counters!!!!!) from Hinch to act the fool and turn the camera round on herself

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I do think the fact Stacey has said her ‘best friend’ shows there’s trouble in ‘tend paradise with Hinch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Similar here, but not driving a Range Rover and he had Fiddle with him. I exclaimed to my hubby that it was Weepy Woody Al and Fiddle Fingers and my poor hubby looked so confused. Trying to explain about them (particularly Fiddle) was interesting 😂 I’m glad we only had a short drive home and he got distracted by our neighbour returning a ladder he’d borrowed.
🤣🤣 we were coming back from the dog field and my husband couldn’t have been less interested when I said who I thought it was 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Oooooooh yes I missed her saying Mel the first time!!

Sorry Soph. Your famous friend has a new bestie!

Stacey keep going you nusty troll we love you to the moon and back bubs 😘
Sorry, I got it wrong, off to cry in my dog's bed whilst eating crunky snacks... Still learning guysssss

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.