Mrs Hinch #485 Hunchback of Notafarm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having to post to the world
“We are still BFFs”
If your having to post it to prove a point then TATTLE is correct! so the
Press don’t get any wind of any ideas to knock Princess Doolittle off her perch
Like that chatter who said they worked with her the other day said? It’s allll business? Gleam machine in full force

Reactions: 12
Having to post to the world
“We are still BFFs”
If your having to post it to prove a point then TATTLE is correct! so the
Press don’t get any wind of any ideas to knock Princess Doolittle off her perch
Yep!

And you know what...if they are genuine friends and this is a proper meet up..I still feel sorry for them. They can't enjoy their meet up because they have to spend forever getting the perfect Insta shot with all the right filters and hashtags.

Either way, I don't feel jealous I feel sorry for them! What a way to spend your Saturday night..getting Instagram likes 😶

Reactions: 31
she didn’t have the jumper on that’s she wearing on her post grid when she was saw’ing the wood 🐸☕

• Haha
I think she’s pregnant. I have no evidence to back this up and I don’t know why I think this but I think she’s pregnant again or is about to become pregnant again.
Someone recently said they couldn't say how they know but to expect a pregnancy announcement soon. No idea if true or not. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Sorry if it’s been said, I’m behind…

The photo from “girls night” is like an ok magazine announcement deal

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So true, how goes and puts a full face of makeup with eyelashes on at night?!
Why are they lying with time stamps at 9-10pm on stories, the post they’ve put up is taken in broad daylight! Hunch did not just pop round this evening. Rose has had three outfit changes today too….

Reactions: 14
Someone who has had their management tell them another influencer is coming over for a photoshoot 😴
TATTTLE has been jibing at these two for this past week something awful! 🤣
Lack of friendship and trolling etc etc
And now Princess Hinch Doolittle left the world her boootiful Snapchat selfie taking the pisss out of Stacey the other night and it’s out in the world!!
But defo damage limitation to prove they besties to the masses in case the media pick up on what we’ve been seeinggggg and sayingggg!
This photo shoot and tend friend tit certainly wasn’t today! Well done Gleam team!
however this silly bint needs a baby sitting before her house of cards come crashing down! It will happen sooooon!

Here we go again

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.