Mrs Hinch #485 Hunchback of Notafarm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks Hunch, just realised I've got a music room😳 just found my old school recorder in the loft🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She sort of showed it on the walk round upstairs, said it’s going to be the same as his nursery is.
Mostly though we just saw his en suite. You know, like every baby needs…..
The fantasy cleaner couldn't keep 1 en-suite clean in the old house. How long before 3 of them need to be covered in new grouting or mould magic 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dead. I’m actually out. This one is it for me 😂😂😂😂. The 🔚 Fabulous . Bravo 👏 QUOTE="Andioooop, post: 7839201, member: 103046"]
Here he is, tiger king the alpacas witch oioi
View attachment 974169
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 12
These photos she stages with her children are never natural photos. Why does she always look like an awkward relative that someone's come along and popped the kids on her lap for a photo. And she is so insecure in her self that the photos always look like they were taken randomly with her looking down or hunched over.

For those boys memories I do hope she takes natural photos looking up smiling with them, not just awkward looking staged photos on the same seat of the house for the 'gram.
You’re totally right about the awkward relative bit. We’ve all got photos where Auntie Gertrude, who didn’t have kids, is having a photo taken with a toddler and a baby from the family, but it’s so unnatural for her and she’s no idea how to manage wriggling kids.

Makes you wonder how often Hunch does really handle them or is that Nanny Fiddle’s department?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I have ducks, now I feel like all the sheep will get ducks and let me tell you they are messy. Know how Stacey feels now with the copying not that Hunch knows me but still.

Reactions: 14
I’ve been on a bit of a social media break, but I heard about the new house in the papers & I couldn’t resist having a nosy. It looks like a lovely place, and I can understand why they’ve done it. If I had millions in the bank I’d probably buy myself a nice big house with plenty of land too. Any pretence of her being ‘relatable’ is completely out of the question now though, and any attempts to appear so will be laughable & cringeworthy. If she ever shows off a haul of ‘bargs’ from Poundstretcher again, surely even the most gullible of her following would see through it now.

Reactions: 20
I'd also like to just give myself a huge pat on the back for finally becoming an 'active member', it's only taken me 18 or so months to get this far! To celebrate I'll be getting a rare, vintage tipple from my wine cellar (4 bottle wine rack from the charity shop) and as I don't have an orangery or music room I'll be sitting in my library (chair under the bookshelf) to toast my success 🍷🍾🍷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.