Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoolMom

VIP Member
No but I think it’s just a mutually beneficial relationship now, they both know together helps engagement. There’s no sincerity at all between the two of them and the behaviour for friends is very odd. Sad neither of them are actresses or they may have convinced us! I don’t think they hate one another like people say, I just think they are impartial to one another and use each other for their sad little lives Jane
Same!

All their pictures / grid posts are soooo posed and "insta perfect", imagine having to do that with your mate in your 30s when there are babies/toddlers to keep an eye on 😶 no thanks!

It is sad that they most likely spent a good 30 mins getting that shot, making sure Hinch didn't have a wrinkle or double chin, Rose wasn't crying or has her eyes shut and Stace looking suitably ott happy and gormless.

Don't know about you guys but I'm so happy if I get to see any of my mates at the moment (due to geography, work, Covid, kids etc) I wouldn't be arsed spending it taking likable pics and editing montages to music.

No fucking way their friendship is genuine. It's business.

Reactions: 31

CoolMom

VIP Member
Having to post to the world
“We are still BFFs”
If your having to post it to prove a point then TATTLE is correct! so the
Press don’t get any wind of any ideas to knock Princess Doolittle off her perch
Yep!

And you know what...if they are genuine friends and this is a proper meet up..I still feel sorry for them. They can't enjoy their meet up because they have to spend forever getting the perfect Insta shot with all the right filters and hashtags.

Either way, I don't feel jealous I feel sorry for them! What a way to spend your Saturday night..getting Instagram likes 😶

lozej

Im new to this thread, always been a reader not a writer until now, I have to say I was a hincher in the beginning, but now? I see all the lies and bullshit LOL
PS. Zoflora wont cover alpaca and duck shit smell hun x

• Heart
  • Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
She doesn’t have enough land for alpacas, I don’t know how she’s being allowed to get them? Also, there needs to be way more vigorous checks and I truly believe you should have to attend courses and have regular checks that they are being cared for. If this is a thing then good because she has over fed her dog, her kids don’t even look her, she couldn’t even care for a fish! Shocking she’s allowed animals
She'll show them loads the first month or so, then when they quite literally rip up her lawn and she can't handle the smell and the care she'll stop showing them, then she'll do an emotional post how she had to let them go because she didn't realise just how hard work they were.
Or she'll neglect them that much they'll die from some form of infection. But she'll say the same story.

• Sad
  • Heart

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
I'm all a quandary, just cannot decide which is the best 🤷‍♀️

Faux Farm or Chavsworth House 😂

Omg, who came up with those?? Fab both of them :love:

• Haha
  • Heart

Klaus123

VIP Member
Sorry but who in the f wants their mate turning up at 9pm on a Saturday night for a cuppa. I mean fair enough when you’re young and free and going out for the night or whatever but in your 30s when you’ve got kids?? I just want to put my feet up when they’ve gone to bed!

Reactions: 30

Sandra54

I was at Blackwater Retail Park once and she was standing outside the entrance to one of the shops looking around for someone to notice her. She was pregnant at the time and I had no clue who she was! I remember looking at her and thinking who’s she? I’ve also seen Onslow parked up in a disabled bay while she’s been in doing one of her ‘hauls’!

• Wow
  • Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Fucking hell I go away for a few hours and I've got pages and pages to catch up on. Lunatics the lottaya.

I know we all knew she was getting alpacas, but I just can't actually believe she is 💔 those poor little things, it angers me alot how she just jumps into everything.
But that must mean there moving in properly very soon, if not already, just with her saying they're arriving very soon.. Or it'd mean leaving them surrounded by an unoccupied house. I don't think she remembers her own lies tbh

Anyway prodding the floor acting like she's been soooo busy all day did make me giggle.

Frylight

Right so the plot is 1.7 acres, and there is a huge front garden, and then the house. So all she has is the garden behind and the bit to the side. So where will they roam around, to poo and spit. Surely she’s not going to keep them in a little space, because they need space. And why would she feed them at night? Confused of Kent 😶

• Sad

Blackjack2

VIP Member

Just popping these here the DM are on to her!

I thought she saved hard for her house? says she had help to buy scheme, she should pay that back to help less fortunate buyers now she’s minted

K117

Look at my purple bargain off eBay guysssss only £16. To go with my 1.6 million pound house of toot. Ffs. She has no sense. 😂

• Haha

moominflower

Chatty Member
The Thumb Musketeers 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
All for thumb and thumbs for all!

Funny thing ....
we don’t actually give a fuckkkkk but you doooo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

As you were

• Haha

SwizzleMalarkey

VIP Member
They are in the whole thing together, they’re not best friends but neither are they enemies. They’re using each other for mutual engagement and publicity.
By her own admission Hinch has had the house since November, although we suspect even longer, if she was really wanting to get one over on Stace she would have done the big reveal months ago when her mate was still busy with a newborn. How convenient is it that the reveal happens just as Rose is 3 months old and Stacey is back to work and can compete with the house reno content? 🤔
It’s all planned and they’re having a good giggle about it for sure.

• Heart

RogueRey

VIP Member
She really hasn't bought alpacas has she. Wtf is wrong with people to let her have them. She can't look after her own kids and Henry.

I'm shocked.

I was in the outlander fandom on Twitter. There was a woman from America who had alpacas and my god it was 24hrs 365 days a year.. plus vet bills. All the money went on the animals .

Sofa is going to be broke before the summer.

Reactions: 29

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
I'm just predicting something will go wrong with all these animals. Alpacas, ducks, rabbits. I'm flabbergasted to be honest.

Reactions: 29