Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hayleybaby

VIP Member
I am dying for her piano room faux par to be picked up by the media. Please someone make a meme . It literally finished me off last night ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
I’m noticing that the Daily Mail article questioning the motives for the house move is now lower down, with a more arse licking version on the showbiz front page 🙄

The devil works hard but gleam works harder
It’s good when she gets on the dm though as the comments are fucking hilarious! I hate the dm normally but she is definitely not the demographic for that paper as she gets ripped to shreds

Ps maybe she’ll put a treadmill in fat arse Henry’s room?

• Heart
  • Haha

JMS123

Chatty Member
I don’t mean this to sound harsh but I don’t get the impression she spends that much time with her kids. I don’t doubt Grandma and Jamie pick up the slack. But between her renovation and the animals, she is hardly going to see them. They’ll be at school in a few years and she’d have much more time for the animals plus her house would be finished. But she is fixated on instant gratification so has rushed straight in.

• Sad

Justapeep

VIP Member
Inch says we have a library of animal books so I’m guessing they are going to buy a few book cases to house all these and also all her best selling trash books. There will hardly be enough to fill a shelf never mind a library. He’s one of the most exaggerating full of shit people on Instagram. Go away you pompous bullshitters
Edit to add
If it wasn’t for your scamming daft wife you’d be down at Willy hills today praying for a 100 to 1 winner never mind riding around on a ride on lawn mower

• Haha
  • Heart
I don’t think I understand, why is she getting animals before she’s even moved in or furnished the lodge?
Coz she’s a d!ck head 👍🏻
She’s doing it all for content.

My priorities would be to settle my children (especially one who could be autistic) and gradually add the animals.
She’s an idiot that doesn’t give f##k!
Those poor kids, new house, new area, lots of animals, lots of change for just a few months.... 😳🤔

itsahardknockhunchlife

Hi all,long time reader,and finally decided to join 😊 between this narc kardashian wannabe and that corpse label lady 😑 i need somewhere to rant 🤣🤯

• Haha

Blond3g1rl

VIP Member
As a horse owner I can 100% say that those pics/videos of horses were taken ages ago. Horses are currently rugged and those who aren’t are absolutely filthy

Ffs the baby had that outfit on days ago and no chance she has washed it and put it on again 🤮 and when your mate popped round did the ok photographer pop round as well , cause that picture is more staged than Liza Minnelli and David Gest’s wedding photos 😂😂😂

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
My neighbours have ducks, does that mean she lives on a farm, largish semi detached property with a south facing garden🤔😉😂😂😂😂
I was speaking to my husband earlier cos we took our kids for a walk and we fed the ducks this morn 🦆
so just got onto a conversation about hinch cos I just can't believe she's gonna have dirty ducks(even though they're very cute) waddling through her house shitting everywhere, and he said his friend he works with bought a bunch of fertilised duck eggs off EBay, 5 of them actually hatched and he has them in his garden (after searching him on fb he does have a unreal massive garden and they look well looked after) my point is, now she's read this comment I bet you she gets ebay eggs and a incubator. I've just looked myself and they're not expensive at alllllll to buy, I'm ready for my bingo.

• Haha

Henny Penny

VIP Member
It’s really hard to put your finger on what it is- but so obvious this is a friendship for the gram!
No one films their mates when they pop around- proof in the way these two behave with other friends who they’ve known for a long time. Unless it’s a real special occasion you don’t start filming and do a bloody montage. I don’t know why people
Don’t see through this- it’s ridiculous!!!

• Heart

JMS123

Chatty Member
Oh god, the bragging never stops. Her voice sounds seriously manic. She has no self awareness of what’s she posting.

One of my friends lives in a beautiful house in 7 acres on the outskirts of London, overlooking fields. They have a long drive and they’ve deliberately put the shittiest hand painted sign at the beginning of the drive. Partly because they’re not ostentatious look-at-my-money twats and partly because it doesn’t advertise your wealth to burglars.

It’s the opposite to Hinch who supposedly moved because of privacy but is showing every inch of her house and can’t stop boasting. The wealthy people I know hate talking about anything money related, it’s seen as very crass.

Sausage90

VIP Member
FFS I'm going out tonight and I know that tattle is going to go OFF if that alpaca montage gets posted!

Keeping up on here is a full time job

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Itsyspider

VIP Member
These photos she stages with her children are never natural photos. Why does she always look like an awkward relative that someone's come along and popped the kids on her lap for a photo. And she is so insecure in her self that the photos always look like they were taken randomly with her looking down or hunched over.

For those boys memories I do hope she takes natural photos looking up smiling with them, not just awkward looking staged photos on the same seat of the house for the 'gram.

• Haha
I’d probably tone down the “flip flop farmer” if I was them. Just reminds everyone what happened with Flip and Flop the fish. May they Rest In Peace.

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I can smell the BO from here
But it's very light in that house. You'd think it was during the day and not tonight 🤡
They need to just go flick eachother off and get it over with.

• Haha