Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Apple123477777

Just popping these here the DM are on to her!

I thought she saved hard for her house? says she had help to buy scheme, she should pay that back to help less fortunate buyers now she’s minted
Like how all the top comments are calling her out. And all have more green than red arrows. Not too many hunchers coming to defend and praise their leader. Love to see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Something I also don’t understand is her saying she has always wanted to live this sort of rural life, on a farm etc. Iv only ever seen her take the kids to the farm on the odd occasion. If she loved it, why is she not there more often. She can’t stand to see Stacey in her new home, living this type of life, she has to do one over her and get a fucking farm and some alpacas. Wtf is that about. I just don’t understand how people are so blind to see she is just an attention seeker!!!! How has she got the time to do all of this. I have one child, I am only just sitting down peacefully ALONE on the toilet 😂 now after being with him constantly all day. Who has time to make a video montage aswell, arnt you cleaning up your kids after bedtime and having a glass of vino to unwind before Groundhog Day tomorrow of a crazy day with the kids. I don’t get it. I just don’t understand - she is soooooo unrealatable.

• Heart

flyonthewall_22

A comment from the daily mail article. Looks like the mask is slipping.. (literally) & people are realising her true colours View attachment 975036
You could see in that fan photo in IKEA that she was resenting every moment she had to be stood besides that fan. She thinks she is better than this. One plus from this move is the real Sophie is emerging more and more, and as we have all long suspected she is a nasty cunt.

BunnyBoo0102

VIP Member
Who "pops over" to a friend who lives 20 minutes drive away, at 9pm on a Saturday night? Something's afoot...damage control on the reno wars?
And why would you turn up unannounced 😂 that’s just weird, 100% this happened earlier or even yesterday or maybe a 100 years ago who knows with these pre records

• Haha

Soapy

Chatty Member
Bloody hell gang I've just caught up on the last 25 or so pages on the last thread and have jumped straight past the first 11 pages on this one to say that was paaaaaainful to read. We all do it, but next time @Alpacayourbags can you warn us you're on an at home bender so we can all just play along 😂

• Haha

Thatlilone

In the nicest way possible i cant wait till she realises the poop often get caught in fur and you have to clean and sometime shave it

• Haha

Fizzymoon

Verruca salt at it again I see?
I WANT ALPACAS! And then there were 3.

Doesn't make sense that she's rushed out to buy them before sorting her kids bedrooms. She's an absolute spoilt little brat.

• Heart

Sazz1006

VIP Member
I think we can safely say that the Yorkshire Shepherdess and Shirlie Kemp (a REAL house Reno) will be quaking in their boots at the competition from Tend Farmer Hinch 🙂

• Haha

ifimhonest

Chatty Member
Guyssch i never knew i had a piano room before..i feel so honoured 🥺

Iv never followed either of them, just know whats going on by being here, but what a way to treat/alienate your followers who got you where you are now - if any of these fuck wits had half a brain they would unfollow her straight away. Money for nothing, no shame at all xx

Reactions: 27

ricemittens

I’ve not read through the most recent threads because of actual life… I was out with my horses before 7 this morning (as every morning) I feed mine, change their rugs and put them out. I take a huge wheelbarrow load out of each stable (shavings beds on mats) of poo and wet each morning, putting the bed up to dry whilst the horses are turned out for the day, then back in early afternoon whilst the ground is so wet, beds down, haybar full, stable water, poo pick fields, wash off legs, change rugs etc before going back at 7 for another muck out, more hay, rugs if needed and dinner for them.. whilst walking my dog straight after… it takes me about an hour in the morning, half hour in the afternoon and an hour each night (that’s with no exercise for them) I don’t know much about alpacas but you need AT LEAST an acre per horse, consider the rotation of fields through the year, worming and vaccs etc too.. I spend my days covered in water profs and muddy boots

Multi-21

VIP Member
Don’t you lot ever sleep?!

I thought Inch said the neighbours all warned them when the paps/papers were about, but all of a sudden three are happy to talk to the DM? Seems odd, especially as it is Hinch’s favourite number. Neighbour number 3 sounds like they don’t give a damn one way or the other about their famous ex-neighbours, very dismissive!

I said a few threads back I believe Hinch has something more mainstream coming. She is certainly changing direction and I think she must have something lined up to go alongside that. It ties in with Inch saying he is going to use IG more and another podcast series. I’m still interested to know who that sponsor will be and whether there is another tie in there.

I can’t see it being tv like most other people here but also I don’t think SS, Phil or Holly get to pick the guests - they are presenters, not producers!

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Do we think her mum or dad would be doing a lot of the animals care?? Or Jamie?? Are they any better than her?? I just can’t see this working out - but who makes that decision without a plan!!
im thinking the dad but 🤷🏽‍♀️
I don't think Jamie has the right idea.
They've definitely settled in co Jamie has a "local" now..mind you,the other day he took Henry in and to attract attention he shouted "oioi,watch this".
He put his inch in Henry's jaws and thumped him hard on the head.
Henry's jaws automatically clenched but Jamie's inch was intact.
He was now the hero of the pub.Everyone clapped and cheered and he was happy.
"Anyone else wanna try oi,oi"he shouted excitedly.
The pub fell silent until the oldest resident of the village said "I will if you promise not to hit me so hard on the head."

• Haha

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
If your mate came round on a "surprise visit" late on a Saturday night, the last thing you'd do is take them straight up to your bairns bedroom and let them start bouncing your baby around on their knee whilst the dog licks their tonsils. 😏 And getting ya phone out to film it all. 🙄 And the fact baby Rose is now all dressed up to what she was earlier. Defo got to be a pre record.
No sign of anything on Soph’s stories though as usual. Friendship my fucking arse.
I honestly don't understand why she would just "pop over" at that time of night, it makes no sense. Then again, nothing ever makes sense in Grinch world.

• Heart