Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Andioooop

VIP Member
Christ, she can’t even take abit constructive criticism when it came to her cleaning *tips* you can only imagine how sore her finger will be from all the blocking when actual farmers get on her case

• Haha
Reactions: 32

AstonedRose

Is so confused why she would not settle her family in, get the building work finished before she brought bloody alpacas.. because she has already?!?! I don’t normally post. I was on the PTWM thread but she bored me, the house brought be back here but this whole thing is so bloody strange. The secrecy. SHOW ME THE kITCHEN 😂😂😂

• Heart

Sausage90

VIP Member
I’m new to this thread... can someone explain who Trace is please?
Trace is Sopha's ex nail lady who lived in the loft at Castle Greyskull. She's now retired from doing nails and appears to have her own home - which Saint Soph decorated for her with all her old shit and cast offs and publicly documented herself doing it (no doubt making Trace feel like absolute shit about herself).

Hope this helps

• Haha
Why the fuck as Hunch got to write ALOT in capital letters?
and what guests is she on about?
Only her family that visit anyway and I'm sure they can use their own bathroom 2 miles away..
Thick as Mince 🤦🏼‍♀️
This absolutely boiled my piss last night.

No you ignorant cow, a bathroom that needs ALOT of work is one where you have to strategically place bowls around the shower and the room downstairs so you don't flood the place.

Where the floor is lifting because of the bloody damage and damp underneath the bath. Your toilet is coming away from the wall and only the hot tap works on your sink.
(don't worry - landlord is apparently going to sort it 🙄) but that bathroom looks luxurious to me.

Pfft

Inch says we have a library of animal books so I’m guessing they are going to buy a few book cases to house all these and also all her best selling trash books. There will hardly be enough to fill a shelf never mind a library. He’s one of the most exaggerating full of shit people on Instagram. Go away you pompous bullshitters
Edit to add
If it wasn’t for your scamming daft wife you’d be down at Willy hills today praying for a 100 to 1 winner never mind riding around on a ride on lawn mower
Inch probably means Ronnie & Lonnies animal picture books 😂

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

Bizziebody

VIP Member
That fat mutt does not need it’s own bedroom & single bed. What a joke she is.
The alpacas will be jealous of old fat boy Henners.

• Haha

Mipmip13

Jeezz, she needs a good sized garden fork and a wheelbarrow for mucking out, not a cute purple ebay set that will be useless after the first five minutes. Lots to learn Mrs Hinch!

mingeandbracket

Tonight's story from Earthworm Jim will be him opening the book he was actually meant to receive yesterday from Amazon.
41nA7bbd6nL.jpg

• Haha

SpinachMushroom

Same as my daughter, she has keyboards, guitar and a ukulele.

I have an out building, it's the shed in the garden 😂

Does keeping my wine out in the porch mean I have a wine cellar? 😂
Our back garden backs onto a canal so does that mean I’ve got an aquarium? Thankfully we are fish peoplzzz

• Haha