Mrs Hinch #485 Hunchback of Notafarm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The "boys" are arriving soon. Whoever sold her those alpacas needs a talking to. She couldn't look after fish what makes anyone think she can look after alpacas

Reactions: 24
No wonder shes so breathy🙄 all the money but not enough to buy an adult size rake?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
You’d think your first priority would be your house? getting all the rooms furnished and finished instead of buying some bleeping farm animals just to show you can, the wrongun

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Surely they’re living there now.
Surely she’s not advertising to the world that there will be alpacas in the garden but house uninhabited.

Reactions: 40
Brilliant 🤣🤣🤣

She’s gone and picked up that mini rake thing and started pushing around the already laid bark to look like she’s involved and hands on!
(yes Hinch the out of breathless was very realistic touch to the video)

Laughing out loud here!

The minute the camera went off she went back inside….Withdrawal from a cuppa and sofa!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She’s breathless raking a little bit of bark (that someone else laid I’m sure) 😂😂How the hell is she going to cope with the care of multiple animals? Luckily all she has to do is pose of pictures with them occasionally I guess, leave everything to someone else

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You’d think your first priority would be your house? getting all the rooms furnished and finished instead of buying some bleeping farm animals just to show you can, the wrongun
The rooms are already done and probably have been for a few months. She just won’t show it because she’s trying her hardest to make out that she’s still living at the old house although literally everything she’s saying contradicts itself. If you’re still living at your old house why would you move animals in that need looking after all day and night? She can’t remember what month she’s supposed to upload

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m honestly so mad about this. I know nothing about alpacas beyond a quick Google, but she doesn’t care for her beloved dog, he clearly doesn’t get regular vet checks, he isn’t walked and he is over fed.

Now she’s bought bleeping alpacas because she likes the idea of a farm.

Will they be allowed regular veterinary care? Will they be fed and housed appropriately?

What a shitshow.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Why is getting Alpaca’s her main priority??? She’s a bleeping fruitloop!

Reactions: 19
Why is she in such a ‘rush’ to get everything done? Here’s a piece of advice Hinch, if you slowed down this could make you at least a years worth of content 😘.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.