Mrs Hinch #485 Hunchback of Notafarm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they are living at the house full time already then?

Who's getting alpacas when they don't live there "full time".

I think the friend SS is referring to in her stories is Grinch. They was obviously together trolling tattle last night cos they're looooooooooooooooooooooosers

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know the threads gonna get inundated now with alpaca tit .. And get lost
But I have to get this off my chest!

whatss really wound me about this alpaca situation recently she posted summit about how long she’s been following alpaca etc so I actually took the time to scroll back to the very beginning of her 4K plus follows to see .... nada .... only three alpaca follows... two literally just before she posted that statement and one a bit before ...IF they are your passsssschunnn I LOVVVEEE them guyyyyssschh! Then any normal person would have been following god dam aplaca accounts and watever other animals you support or LOVEEEE!! for agessssss Contrived fake witch!!! 😡😡😡

you loved your bleeping normal life and home and never wanted to move ...
Didn’t last long did it! .... so what chance have these Animals got once she’s decided She bored now or the next opportunity comes along .... and the worse part!! She’s not even doing it for her kids!!!! None of it!! It’s all about HER!
Huncho brag braggins!
(Meant to be a play on Bilbo Baggins as per
The Hobbit but failed lol ...Altho her foootz as big)

edit for typos ...probably still more
A8D1B5FA-35A7-4567-9671-4EC517106F05.png
586F144D-0FFD-4249-BC7B-48F5F63E8035.png

I NEEEEED THEM 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Christ, she can’t even take abit constructive criticism when it came to her cleaning *tips* you can only imagine how sore her finger will be from all the blocking when actual farmers get on her case

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Screenshot_20220108-162405.png
just noticed she doesn't have privacy film out living room windows she blacked them our herself exactly as s she has done in the back of the field photo here.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Christ, she can’t even take abit constructive criticism when it came to her cleaning *tips* you can only imagine how sore her finger will be from all the blocking when actual farmers get on her case
And RSPC if you nose you nose

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Alpacas sleeping on bark? How's she going to clean the piss and tit out of it? Not very comfy, and hope they won't be trapped in a stable!! She doesn't have a clue!
Ohhh she’s read a Book off amazon don’t you know!
shes now a fully qualified expert 🤓

Reactions: 16
Ffs so this means tattle will explode if she shares more! Which is tit for me as I'm back to work tonight I'm pulling or my band aid and going back after a few months off due to mental health! I feel sick tbh but it needs to be done.

One thing why is she bringing animals in already if she "isn't actally" leaving at Real tend hinch farm? Surley being a mum myself would be getting my kids settled ect such a selfish bleep im totally here when this all goes tits up 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m honestly so mad about this. I know nothing about alpacas beyond a quick Google, but she doesn’t care for her beloved dog, he clearly doesn’t get regular vet checks, he isn’t walked and he is over fed.

Now she’s bought bleeping alpacas because she likes the idea of a farm.

Will they be allowed regular veterinary care? Will they be fed and housed appropriately?

What a shitshow.
Ridiculous isn’t it, wonder how long it will take before she realises the work involved and sends them packing to the alpaca people

Reactions: 16
Last night I asked this on we love mrs hinch .

was removed with no acknowledgement. Thanks scam , soz I mean Sam.

Zophunch, I pity both your children and hers. 👍🏻

770DAE60-C419-4132-AEF8-064762E09A4E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Ronnie loves getting involved - yes he’s allowed to now you’ve seen Rex digging holes with Joe at Pickle Cottage! Gotta keep up with the Swalomon’s!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ffs so this means tattle will explode if she shares more! Which is tit for me as I'm back to work tonight I'm pulling or my band aid and going back after a few months off due to mental health! I feel sick tbh but it needs to be done.

One thing why is she bringing animals in already if she "isn't actally" leaving at Real tend hinch farm? Surley being a mum myself would be getting my kids settled ect such a selfish bleep im totally here when this all goes tits up 🤣🤣
Well done for going back. It’s a big step and it shows you’re in control xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
HaTTTTT, why say it like that?, twaTTTTT!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Why is she pretending that the alpacas are a secret and asking people to guess what she’s getting when she’s literally posted in the comments of her insta that she’s getting them

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.