Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
I’m honestly so mad about this. I know nothing about alpacas beyond a quick Google, but she doesn’t care for her beloved dog, he clearly doesn’t get regular vet checks, he isn’t walked and he is over fed.

Now she’s bought fucking alpacas because she likes the idea of a farm.

Will they be allowed regular veterinary care? Will they be fed and housed appropriately?

What a shitshow.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

Thatlilone

Hang on why would you get animal at a house your not staying at wouldnt you want to move in first???

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
So this whole house wars is fake then? I was here for it when I thought it was real but this is all way more smoke and daggers than I thought isn't it
Bizness relationship innit. They both have gained from each other. They feel united in their manipulation of the audience, and in their fight against the “trolls/Susans” who call out their B.S. (Pampers Party anyone? They both lied about the dates during lockdown, to save their own hides)

0837B845-9703-4354-A2CE-874A259B5057.png

• Sick
  • Heart

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
I must have a music room too, my kid owns a recorder 🤣
Same as my daughter, she has keyboards, guitar and a ukulele.

I have an out building, it's the shed in the garden 😂

Does keeping my wine out in the porch mean I have a wine cellar? 😂

• Haha

Justapeep

VIP Member
I don’t think her followers will be able to go to B&M and pop an alpaca in the trolley. Surely they can see now how sly she really is.
Also If they haven’t moved in already which is doubtful how are they going to feed the animals at night. Is she going to jump in the Land Rover with her pink hat and drive over in the middle of the night. She’s such an idiot.

• Haha

Carrothead

Petting zoo wouldn't work..... Say a nusty troll enters and casually strokes an alpaca, nusty troll says under its evil satanic like breath "looks like the farmer hasn't creasoted that part of the stable yet"

From a far the panic button is slammed on as fiddle me Freda scrambles up the playhouse barracks armed and ready to fire.
Quick as a whip the nusty troll is consealed within a box awaiting the troll people to come and remove it. Don't worry crunky snacks and hay will be thrown in too. Weepy Al fills the water bowl.
Terrified troll can only hear the muffled sounds of "OI OI" "IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T LOOK HUNNAYZ" AND "DON'T THEY KNOW WHO I AM JAYMMMEEE"

Due to a breach in security in tend farm it is thrown into lockdown until sopha has fully recovered and bitty supply replenished.

I just don't see how it's gonna work guys

• Haha
Reactions: 26

hayleybaby

VIP Member
Wonder what filter she will use for alpaca selfies . Can’t wait to see them all bright orange with eyeliner

• Haha

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
She obviously doesn't realise that she's not going to be able to control alpacas and have them as her performing puppets on the gram??!!!🤔 she prob thinks cos she moulded Henry to perform on cue she can do the same for alpacas 🤦🏼‍♀️ hope she gets 3 grumpy bastard ones that spit at her everytime she goes near them and shit everywhere like there's no tomorrow 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Thatlilone

Remember months ago augustish she showed us ron on the toilet claiming hes nearly potty trained (then ranted about him pooing on the floor) can we hust clarify ron clearly wearing a nappy in her newest picture!
Not slating that hes not potty trained cause i believe theyll do it when there ready
However if hes still in a nppy clearly isnt nearly potty trained

mumpty

Chatty Member
I dont Think they have fully moved in. Her cars were still outside her old house yesterday
I think they are still living in the old house as the kitchen/conservatory are still being done. Notice how Hinch hasn’t shown us any pics of the kitchen yet?

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
Ffs so this means tattle will explode if she shares more! Which is shit for me as I'm back to work tonight I'm pulling or my band aid and going back after a few months off due to mental health! I feel sick tbh but it needs to be done.

One thing why is she bringing animals in already if she "isn't actally" leaving at Real tend hinch farm? Surley being a mum myself would be getting my kids settled ect such a selfish CUNT im totally here when this all goes tits up 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Hah

Hahaa sorry no. Just live in the same town as her and had to drop something off to someone down her road so had a cheeky glance to see if her cars were still there for tattle purposes, no goss to spill.
😂 😂 😂 Look again in a week and report back to us xx

• Haha