Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
That stupid purple thing looks more like something you’d clean a cat litter box with 😂 not 3 fucking farm animals shitting multiple times a day. Coming out to feed them at night?! She can’t even walk the dog, she’ll be welded to the sofa with a fake ‘cuppa’. Hope Jimbobflipflopfarmernoknob likes the pink hat 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24

XNosey-parkerX

I wish my fiance looked at me the way Hinch looks at SS!

PS He doesn't cause ya know, autism, not that he doesn't love me lol x

• Haha

The Slayer

Not sure if anyone has posted this before

Looks like they can be pricey to buy and unless you know what you are doing you will need to pay someone for all aspects of their care. She is pissing money away

This definitely won't last. She doesn't have the motivation or dedication. She will get rid once the novelty has worn off.

If you can't look after goldfish then what the fuck are you doing trying to look after livestock.

Idiot.

moominflower

Chatty Member
I know the threads gonna get inundated now with alpaca shit .. And get lost
But I have to get this off my chest!

whatss really wound me about this alpaca situation recently she posted summit about how long she’s been following alpaca etc so I actually took the time to scroll back to the very beginning of her 4K plus follows to see .... nada .... only three alpaca follows... two literally just before she posted that statement and one a bit before ...IF they are your passsssschunnn I LOVVVEEE them guyyyyssschh! Then any normal person would have been following god dam aplaca accounts and watever other animals you support or LOVEEEE!! for agessssss Contrived fake bitch!!! 😡😡😡

you loved your fucking normal life and home and never wanted to move ...
Didn’t last long did it! .... so what chance have these Animals got once she’s decided She bored now or the next opportunity comes along .... and the worse part!! She’s not even doing it for her kids!!!! None of it!! It’s all about HER!
Huncho brag braggins!
(Meant to be a play on Bilbo Baggins as per
The Hobbit but failed lol ...Altho her foootz as big)

edit for typos ...probably still more
A8D1B5FA-35A7-4567-9671-4EC517106F05.png
586F144D-0FFD-4249-BC7B-48F5F63E8035.png

I NEEEEED THEM 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
No way has she gone to SS late tonight unless the two of them are going clubbing 😂 pre record. Rose wasn’t wearing a sleep suit. Why was SS filming her dog all over hunch -she should have stopped and pulled the dog off. Hinch could have dropped the baby. Filming for insta is much more important than their kids to these fake imbeciles. The thumb thing shows their level of immaturity and also insecurities.

moominflower

Chatty Member
Yessss I was going to say the same thing 🤣 Ronnie is always squirming to get away from her 🤭
Why does she always pose like this with her head down not even looking at the camera 🤷🏼‍♀️ so weird
She wants to shy away her face
(for whatever reason “oh I look a mess! Ooo I’m shy! Etc 🙄🙄
But you have the audacity to sit there and make your childrens faces be put in the spotlight with no choice Watsoever!
If you can’t show or are ashamed to show your own face on YOUR Instagram that’s making YOU the big bucks!
Stop using your fucking CHILDREN!!!

• Heart

OHDeeeeah

VIP Member
Remember when i said they discuss what to do with this pretend rivalry so they can meet up and suck each other off…

Here we are! 👍

Listoflies

View attachment 974054
God she looks like an absolute wreck. For the love of god Zofa please wash your hair!!! What a scruff. The boys look lovely and happy and she just looks awful. Must be so stressful being a millionaire and tend farmer
Trying to be relatable with unwashed hair because she doesnt have time. You know, because her husband works and shes stuck being housewife and full time yummy mummy...

• Haha

RamonaRiva

All the previous posts from Ss and Grinch has told me is they take the piss out of their followers and it's all just a big piss take to them. They basically lie, cheat, con and deceive their followers and behind the scenes they are just laughing about how gullible they all are.

WAKE UP SHEEP. 🐑🐑🐑🐑

• Heart

ns22xo

You’d think your first priority would be your house? getting all the rooms furnished and finished instead of buying some fucking farm animals just to show you can, the wrongun
The rooms are already done and probably have been for a few months. She just won’t show it because she’s trying her hardest to make out that she’s still living at the old house although literally everything she’s saying contradicts itself. If you’re still living at your old house why would you move animals in that need looking after all day and night? She can’t remember what month she’s supposed to upload

• Haha
  • Heart

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
Ahhh Stacey you've let us all down 🙄🙄🙄 after subtly trolling your tend bestie with the #housewars all week you're back to the faux besties shite 🥱🥱🥱
WTF is hunch wearing???!!🤣🤣🤣 and how different does she look without being filtered to fuck😱😱

I have a feeling that they've bought additional land with this house already. In Jamie's Q and A's a few days back he alluded to buying more land if I remember correctly, it was the 'more land' that made me think. I also wonder if any of this extra land has a pond - hence the ducks. Also, this might all be done to try and prevent new builds going up along the line?